Good Move Reviews

Good Move
Suite 2 Chapel Allerton House
114 Harrogate Road

Telephone
"I would like to leave a positive review for good move for their hard work and making sure everything went smoothly as possible with my sale."
"They sold my property within the time-frame aimed at and for close to the marketing price. Professional, helpful, and easy to deal with. All in all, I would highly recommend Goodmove if you need to sell your property quickly and are willing to go below market value."
"Simple and stress free which is something we didn’t think was possible when selling our house. We were very impressed with your knowledge and professionalism, which I expect is why the sale went through so smoothly. Thank you all."
"We used goodmove to sell our house in 2 weeks. After speaking to Richard we understood exactly how things would work and felt comfortable that goodmove would get the sale through. Thank you for your help"
"Very professional company and helpful staff, thank you for everything."
"Good customer service from everyone I dealt with. Everyone went above and beyond and even helped me with moving to another property. Thank you for your service."
""I'd like to say I was very impressed with goodmove. I spoke to a few companies and many people but I felt Josh had the best understanding of my need and always put us first throughout the whole process. Thanks for your help and completing on our property as promised.""
"I received a very smooth service from goodmove. They paid me a lump up front which allowed me to take care of my business and the house sold 2 weeks later. Thanks to all who worked to sell my house."
"I have just sold my house with Good move. It wasn't straight forward which I'm not sure could have been avoided but they explained every step so that I knew what to expect. The customer service is very good and I would recommend to others."
"Very easy to deal with, we sold our house in 2 weeks from phone call to money in the bank. We would like to thank good move for the work they did. All the best"
"Fantastic customer service, Sophie has been brilliantly helfpful, from start to finish"
"Max is a lovely chap. He put so much effort into making this work. Thank you for everything you have done for me."
"I was very pleased overall with the easy process and friendly experienced staff. They always kept me up to date and I would definitely recommend them"
"Very pleased with my experience and got a fair price for my house considering the circumstances. Highly recommended for selling without any waiting or stress."
"I would like to leave a positive review for Good Move. They bought my house for cash, sticking to the agreed price and kept in touch with me from start to finish. For these reasons I would highly recommend them."
"Big thank you to Max and the solicitors for completing so fast. Very impressed with Goodmove"
"Thank you to David for his hard work and being there at all hours of the day. I have no doubts that without the extra effort my sale would not have happened. I would recommend Good move highly"
"Very impressed with how our sale was conducted. We sold in 10 days and didn’t have to do much as Goodmove took care of the process and covered our bills. Thank you very much!"
"Very knowledgeable and provided great service."
"All staff were helpful and explained everything to me which made my sale very comfortable with as little fuss as possible. I would recommend goodmove to anybody wanting to sell without the usual stress and those who don't mind taking less than what the house is worth. Thanks"
Good Move is rated 4.86 based on 121 reviews