Good Move Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Good Move

Good MoveSuite 2 Chapel Allerton House114 Harrogate Road

Click Here
Telephone
"Selling with good move was a pleasure from start to finish after having a difficult time selling with an estate agent. My property was part of an estate and the sale allowed us to settle debts amd finally get some closure after a rollercoaster experience with other buyers. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for a hassle free sale."
"We completed the sale of our house last Friday and received a good level of service. I would recommend goodmove without hesitation."
"We were very happy with Goodmove’s commitment especially Max & his team who carried out our wishes to the letter. Selling is all about trust and completion agreed dates. All we can say is job well done."
"Very friendly service and the staff were very professional and chased matters up that needed to be chased up"
"Thank you for your help and getting the house sold as fast as you did"
"I decided to use good move as I had already found a house to buy and needed to sell quickly. Having already tried and failed selling with an estate agent I couldn't risk losing another sale so willingly accepted less than my house was worth to get a sale secured. I am happy to say that they stuck to their word and bought my house. There were a couple of hiccups along the way although to be fair this was down to the solicitors rather than the staff at good move. All in all I would say a useful service albeit at a cost which may or may not be acceptable to everyone but certainly helped for me."
"I was satisfied with the way my sale was dealt with and the experience as a whole"
"A fast and efficient service with even friendlier staff! Would definitely recommend after less impressive experience with other companies"
"I received an exceptional service from Max and his team. After having initial doubts about whether I could sell so quickly I must say I am impressed... I would recommend good move if wanting to sell quickly and are prepared to take less that what your house is worth."
"Your staff were knowledgeable and friendly. I sold my house in under 3 weeks and had a big weight taken off my shoulders as most of the hard work was taken care of. Thank you"
"They did a good job with the sale of my house. I would like to thank Adam, Max and Ross in particular for their effort and getting things done quickly before the holidays."
"Very informative sales staff"
"Dalia was excellent throughout a difficult sale. Kept positive and didn't seem to mind my constant pestering for updates. All in all a very good service toped off with a great point of contact in Dalia.......and sometimes Sophie :-)"
"I would like to leave a positive review for good move for their hard work and making sure everything went smoothly as possible with my sale."
"They sold my property within the time-frame aimed at and for close to the marketing price. Professional, helpful, and easy to deal with. All in all, I would highly recommend Goodmove if you need to sell your property quickly and are willing to go below market value."
"Simple and stress free which is something we didn’t think was possible when selling our house. We were very impressed with your knowledge and professionalism, which I expect is why the sale went through so smoothly. Thank you all."
"We used goodmove to sell our house in 2 weeks. After speaking to Richard we understood exactly how things would work and felt comfortable that goodmove would get the sale through. Thank you for your help"
"Very professional company and helpful staff, thank you for everything."
"Good customer service from everyone I dealt with. Everyone went above and beyond and even helped me with moving to another property. Thank you for your service."
""I'd like to say I was very impressed with goodmove. I spoke to a few companies and many people but I felt Josh had the best understanding of my need and always put us first throughout the whole process. Thanks for your help and completing on our property as promised.""
Good Move is rated 4.87 based on 134 reviews