Gocableties Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gocableties
Read Gocableties Reviews

About Gocableties:

Founded in the UK in 2011, Gocableties is the one-stop shop for cable ties, accessories and tools. We supply high-quality, durable and dependable solutions for every purpose, whether it’s a tiny DIY job or a huge commercial project. You can count on us to deliver exactly what you need – and fast.

sales@gocableties.co.uk

13 Somersall LaneChesterfield

Tell us how Gocableties made you happy
Gocableties 5 star review on 27th July 2020
Gocableties 5 star review on 28th November 2019
Darrel Glover
Gocableties 5 star review on 22nd May 2017
Simon Long
Go to what was ordered although should have had a bigger size
Happy with products but shame that delivery is so very expensive
Good selection at reasonable prices
Quick and efficient ordering system and despatch.
1st order of cables ties, arrived swiftly after purchase and they seem fairly strong! No complaints so far
Excellent service
Great, efficient service with a good quality product at a very reasonable price.
Thanrs. I received the product quickly. Very happy.
Good quality products at a fair price.
The cable ties are fine , but the postage charge is astronomical. A small padded envelope and 2nd class stamp would have been quite adequate.
I placed my order on Sunday and received the items on Tuesday. Mind you, I paid £5.99 for delivery so I wouldn't expect anything less. Very good.
good for the price
First time using Gocableties and was impressed with the service received .
Will defiantly use them again.
The product is exactly what I ordered and very good quality but I think it is rather expensive to pay for something like this 1st class mail at over £4 and you still only get delivery nearly 3 days later. You don't have an option to pay second class mail because that's what I would have paid if I knew it was going to take almost 3 days to get. I deffinately won't be ordering cable ties again on line when this parcel cost me nearly £8 with postage when I could have bought 100 cable ties at a retail store for about £2-50. Thanks Gary
Hi Gary,

Sorry to hear that the parcel took 3 days to arrive with 1st class that is longer than it is meant to take. To make up for the inconvenience we have refunded the delivery charge.

We're happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the product. Also we are looking at introducing a 2nd class shipping option in the new year, which will mean we can lower the shipping price.

Thanks
Tom
Cable ties arrived in good time. Clear communication via email. Thanks!
Very good experience.
Happy with quality of items and quick delivery
happy with item and service !
All Fine excellent service