Gocableties Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gocableties
Read Gocableties Reviews

About Gocableties:

Founded in the UK in 2011, Gocableties is the one-stop shop for cable ties, accessories and tools. We supply high-quality, durable and dependable solutions for every purpose, whether it’s a tiny DIY job or a huge commercial project. You can count on us to deliver exactly what you need – and fast.

sales@gocableties.co.uk

13 Somersall LaneChesterfield

Tell us how Gocableties made you happy
Gocableties 5 star review on 27th July 2020
Gocableties 5 star review on 28th November 2019
Darrel Glover
Gocableties 5 star review on 22nd May 2017
Simon Long
Very fast service especially with Covid chaos.
A good company to deal with. Got my order within a couple of days. I have already used nearly half of them. So I may be reordering
The service worked well. I got what I asked for and the follow-up from Karen was excellent.
I was very pleased with Gocableties
prices and their efficient and rapid response. I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent service. Ordered middle of afternon and arrived early next day. Would use again.
Excellent service. Quality product.
Very efficient, delivery very quick, product ideal.
Very good service all round and good quality cable ties.
Quick and efficient ordering system and despatch.
Good quality cable ties arrived promptly. Good quality, good service.
Good product delivered quickly just what I was looking for
We recently placed an order with Gocableties, needed a specific cable tie for our IT cabinets, order was delivered promptly, they’re also high quality. Will be using them again for sure, check out their website.
Order was sent on time products of good standard
They have a good selection of cable ties, and these are available in small quantities if required. Prices are fine and postage costs are fair. My order arrived in a couple of days. Overall my experience of Gocableties was a very good one.
Great cable ties. Delivered quickly. Postage a little steep for small orders tho. Could have been sent Royal Mail.
to be put through the letterbox.
Other than that great.
Product was sound, customer service was gleaming. Talking to real people that aren’t scripting and are happy to help!
Very good service and Quick delivery
Product as expected very good
Will order again
Unbelievable speed of delivery, order Sunday, with me Monday.
Competitive prices, great service, goods turned up on correct day which is a change these days!!
Fast delivery. No problems with purchasing etc. Web site a lot easier to navigate than some. Quality great. Longer than all the others I looked at so saved me having to join two together. Thanks
Steve