Gocableties Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gocableties
Read Gocableties Reviews

About Gocableties:

Founded in the UK in 2011, Gocableties is the one-stop shop for cable ties, accessories and tools. We supply high-quality, durable and dependable solutions for every purpose, whether it’s a tiny DIY job or a huge commercial project. You can count on us to deliver exactly what you need – and fast.

sales@gocableties.co.uk

13 Somersall LaneChesterfield

Tell us how Gocableties made you happy
First time I have used Gocables and I'm very impressed with the customer service and delivery.

Thank you so much, I have to buy more ties at later date. There is only one company to use!
I needed to know the working length of the teeth on an over 1 metre length of cable tie. After a delay of a day the precise length was provided letting me place an order for 100 ties. They arrived the next day. Communication throughout was excellent and I would not hesitate to use the company again.
Good quality product and service. Great value for money. I will defenitely use Gocables again.
Fast Speedy Service Perfect
Great value and delivered on time as promised, first class service.
Excellent service online and on phone!!!
First time customer - most impressed. Product excellent : service & delivery could not not be faulted. Will certainly use Gocableties again for next requirement.
The items bought were as described and the delivery was prompt. I will use the company again.
Fast delivery
Came as advertised
Good quality and look to be long lasting
Very easy website to access, came next day no problems at all, would recommend.
Great products delivered fast and very helpful customer service.
excellent and efficient service, would use again and recommend to others
Extremely fast dispatch!

Product as described. Large selection at good prices
I am delighted to give a very positive review of Gocableties.
Recently purchased their 1030mm x 12.7mm cable ties.
Have used these for some heavy-duty securement of posts in the garden.
Though early days, they have thus far fulfilled their function for me without any problems.
Moreover, my dealings with them on the phone were courteous, patient and helpful and I was kept very well informed of the progress of my delivery.
Full marks!

Éamonn Herlihy
product just what was wanted.
Being green great as plant ties. Easier than string
Quick and easy
very good service and fast delivery. very good updates on tracking orders and easy to use web site. will be buying from here every time.
Quick at delivering and great value for money! Karen kindly emailed me once my item had arrived and I felt like this was a unique and nice touch. Thank you!
Disposable gloves just the thing for the petrol station ⛽
Gocableties is rated 4.94 based on 610 reviews