Gocableties Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gocableties

sales@gocableties.co.uk

13 Somersall Lane
Chesterfield

How would you rate Gocableties ?

"I ordered and the goods arrived. No problems experienced"
"Fantastic prices, easy to order, speedy delivery and great communication. Really good quality product. Will definitely return for more cable ties."
"Exactly what I expected. REUSABLE cable ties make so much good sense."
"Highly impressed with the service friendly staff more than happy to help"
"Brilliant service... I had a problem with making a payment on the website, Karen and her team were swift at placing my order for me and getting all card details from me. my order was received the following day & Karen sent me a follow up email to check i had it. They also contacted me in regards to the fault message i had received which stopped me placing the order with in a matter of minuets i had contacted them.. This is the second time I have ordered from Karen and the team & we will do so again! Karen was also very Kind enough to send me sample cable ties prior to me placing the order so i could check they would be the correct color so it matched the ones we had. 100% would recommend this company. thanks again"
"So glad to have discovered Gocableties. We use a lot of cable ties outdoors for attaching all sort of things around our nursery, and I was looking for some long, heavy-duty ties. Gocableties had them and at an excellent price. I'll definitely be coming back for more!"
"great service"
"First class product and service."
"VERY GOOD WHAT MOOE CAN I SAY BUT THANKS"
"Great Service with quality goods"
"After a Google search for cable ties, i came across Gocableties. I needed plenty of them & they had just what i needed & for a great price. Speedy delivery to. I would highly recommend them. Nigel, Nationwide Scaffolding Services Ltd."
"Excellent service, prompt delivery"
"Very easy to use website and my order arrived very promptly. Would recommend to anyone who needs cable ties"
"Excellent company to deal with, next day delivery, goods spot on."
"Excellent service & good prices"
"i had a order of ties 100mm x 2.5 mm x4 at a cost of £i.72 .and then the horror struck £12.00 to send by courier to SCOTLAND .will spread the word that i think you might be breaking the law. just had a chat with company i now think i would give a 4**** cheers RON"
"Excellent product. Did the job."
"I've ordered several sizes of their releasable cable ties on two occasions, and have received them promptly. I'm very pleased with the quality of the ties - and with the variety of these products - which have been put to good use with a PA system. I would certainly use this company again, when more of their products are needed."
"Brilliant customer service and super fast delivery"
"Swift delivery, excellent product"
Gocableties is rated 4.96 based on 203 reviews