Gocableties Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gocableties

sales@gocableties.co.uk

13 Somersall Lane
Chesterfield

Tell us how Gocableties made you happy

"Swift delivery, OK price & quality but the releasable ties were a bit too fiddly for tree planting work"
"Excellent product range, prices, web site and delivery - you don't need anything else."
"Very helpful very efficient I would highly recommend using this company I was most impressed from my first phone call to the delivery of my purchases A very satisfied customer"
"Product as expected and arrived on time. But I object to paying £2.50 more for postage than the post office actually charged,"
"Efficient & very helpful. Clear timely responses. only concern is cost implications for ferrying orders. would be great if alternate options would be checked out as it restricts amount of stock I wish to order and unfortunately, therefore inhibits regular purchasing. Transport cost too high."
"Thank you for providing our order so quickly kind regards"
"Good products at competitive prices, and excellent customer service!"
"I have just started purchasing from Gocableties and love the service you get and always has what i require. Would highly recommend to all."
"Excellent service, really good price. Exactly as described on their website. Couldn;t ask for more."
"They did what it said on the website"
"I found the service at Gocableites from Freddie and his family/staff to be excellent . As an example when I discovered that Gocableties did not have a provision in your website for selling your products outside Europe , Freddie went out of his way to set up a system which enabled me to make a purchase and have them sent to Australia. These ties would appear to be exactly what I'm looking for but it will be some time before they're put to use in the project that I'm undertaking , long term large sculpture of an echnida .Thanks again Gocableties , Regards Andrew Johns"
"Great service. Late afternoon order and delivered next a.m. Thought would be cheepies but they were the real deal."
"Happy with my purchase, ties are good quality and arrived quickly."
"Great customer service and speedy delivery.....easy to deal with"
"Simple and straightforward transaction. Great prices and swift delivery. Recommended. Thanks."
"Fantastic service - my parcel bought via Amazon went missing so they replaced it free of charge trusting me (but not asking) to pay if my amazon parcel turned up (which it did approx. 10 days later, so I paid and we all had a group hug)! Big love from all at Vintage Vera!"
"Great Product, Great Service. Thank you"
"Superb and friendly service from Godableties. Couldn't have asked for more!"
"Fast, efficient and friendly service"
"Fantastic service as always - very competitive prices and quick delivery. Thank you!"
Gocableties is rated 4.94 based on 238 reviews