Ghia Menswear.com Reviews

01977 705947

sales@ghiamenswear.com

Ghia menswear Ltd2 Ropergate, ,

Tell us how Ghia Menswear.com made you happy
Received package open and not properly sealed. Thankfully £175 item not damaged.
Thank you for shopping with Ghia Menswear. If you could drop us a email sales@ghiamenswear.com because we are always concerned if a parcel does not reach our customers in perfect condition.
Its a great website easy to use and understand with top quality clothing , also with the pandemic and being just after Christmas I could not believe how quick I received my items less than 3 days
Never ordered from here before, was looking for a particular item in a certain size through a google search, this web site had the item. Communication was excellent and received my order quickly without delays over the Christmas period, great service thank you.
looks Veryy nici
Super fast delivery fastest I have ever known ordered at 11.30am delivered at 3pm . Happy with quality of item excellent
Excellent quality shoes and arrived sooner than expected
Easy website to navigate, a range of products and unbelievably quick and free delivery. Excellent service and would use the website again.
Ordered a 'Christmas' jumper and only realised later it was coming from China. It did arrive but was too small. So I went back on line and found your company. Not only did you have a great choice but it was also a very reasonable price and free delivery. My jumper arrived wityhing two working days of my order. I am absolutely delighted. Well done to all concerned. The jumper is of high quality and will be worn, with happiness, on Christmas day - and many days after
Item as described, fast delivery
Good price and fast service
Efficient capable service.

Please no e-mail.
Pringle were offering next day delivery GHA did not ,disappointing that this delay was not declared at the time of ordering.
Regards
Michael Clark
I’ve had a few items from ghia menswear. There excellent customer service and very very helpful. Fair prices for designer products. I’ve recommended this store to friends and family would advise anyone to shop here .
I’ve ordered numerous items now from this menswear. There so helpful.
Speedy delivery
After sales service is 100% excellent
. Top quality top brands at affordable prices 👊🏻
Great choice of top brands, friendly and helpfull staff
Really good quality and delivered on time will buy again
Love the Gillette I bought cheaper than in other stores too
Arived very fast
Very easy to order on your web site
Order delivered on time .will use your web site again
Very quick delivery happy with purchase will use again
Great selection of brands, items delivered quickly, very reasonable prices, I shall recommend this site to all my family and friends
Ghia Menswear.com is rated 4.83 based on 135 reviews