Ghia Menswear.com Reviews

01977 705947

sales@ghiamenswear.com

Ghia menswear Ltd2 Ropergate

Tell us how Ghia Menswear.com made you happy
Great selection of brands, items delivered quickly, very reasonable prices, I shall recommend this site to all my family and friends
Great item fast delivery lots of choice
Fast and efficient service, I would definitely use the company again.
Great products at a reasonable price. Fast delivery for online orders.
Ordered Friday afternoon , feller I talked to about product was helpful and said be with me Monday but got text saving be with between 10-12 SAT morning ..
Brill service - good communication with feller at shop and now signed up and logged on for more products /shopping as was happy and service 5* .
Great speed on delivery and good quality
First class service from start to finish and a great price. Will definitely use again.
Happy with everything, no complaints. Would use again
Great choice, great value and excellent responsiveness
I bought these shirts for my husbands birthday which is end of January, so can’t comment what they look like on, but they look good in packaging
Great service , Great Price. Dispatched and received within 24hrs via parcel force. Would definitely recommend them. Get on the website for some of the best prices in the U.K. I purchased a Pajar Dorchester Jacket selling for £470 in Harvey Nichols for £339.
A very prompt service with good online detailing regarding your delivery. I felt very much in the loop with several updates and notice when it arrived.
After being let down by another supplier ( Gant ) my daughter found Ghia .
Service was excellent from start to finish , prompt delivery and product was 40% cheaper than manufacturers own site - absolutely brilliant- will definitely use again
Easy to navigate site. The item ordered was delivered within 2 days and was exactly as described on the Gaia website.
item arrived opened. not impressed. sorry!
Excellent service, lovely item & fast delivery
Quick reasonably priced will use again
Exellect service great timing overall good experience.
Excellent service provided by Ghia Menswear. Online order dealt with promptly and with a quick delivery time. A great selection of quality brands available at the online shop. Would definitely use again.
Although people in the company where not aware of the where abouts of the Isle of Wight in relationship to the the UK (joke), I found them extremely friendly and helpful in regard to merchandise information. I was kept up to date on my parcel via my iPad and my parcel was delivered as promised, on time. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend your company to my friends and colleagues. Thank you.
Ghia Menswear.com is rated 4.84 based on 116 reviews