Ghia Menswear.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Ghia Menswear.com

01977 705947

sales@ghiamenswear.com

Ghia menswear Ltd2 Ropergate

How would you rate Ghia Menswear.com ?

Michael Fox
Verified Buyer
"Swift delivery. Called GM with a query, very happy to help. Great gear. Top notch. Would shop here again no problem."
"Fast shipping"
Beth Heaton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent efficient transaction and item. Many thanks for the quick trouble free service and delivery. Highly recommended. X"
Harrison Screen
Verified Buyer
"Never used this site before, seen a gym king shirt on offer 15£ cheaper than anywhere else online, bought, free fast delivery, everything came no problem, would highly recommend"
"Diesel jeans exactly correct.Excellent range of clothes.Reliable service with friendly customer care.Well done."
Grenville Allum
Verified Buyer
"The service and buying experience was excellent!"
Adam Jobling
"Fantastic"
"Best Range of Gym King around and arrived in 2 days. Thank you loads"
Michail Siamitras
Verified Buyer
"A big range of products"
Jamie Croft
Verified Buyer
"I never recieved my order"
Hi Jamie
Your item was out for delivery on the 22nd from Rotherham Depot.
Your item was dispatched on the 21st 24 Hour. Your item will be at your local sorting office.

Kind Regards

Team Ghia
Keighley Waite
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product fast service lovely staff at Pontefract branch"
Zbigniew Cywinski
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, item as described. Thanks"
Paul Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, very good price, quick delivery. I would use again."
Jeremy Corney
Verified Buyer
"Quality goods, quick delivery"
Jennifer McCormick
Verified Buyer
"I paid £6.50 for delivery to receive my parcel on 30.11.17 and it didn't come until the 1.12.17. I then emailed to complain and was asked to send further details, which I did but I am still waiting for a reply."
Dear Jennifer
Your item was sent 24 hour delivery. Your item is out of our hands when it leaves us. I replied to your email and also refunded you £6.50 postage cost. We received your email out of opening times and replied the following morning.

Team Ghia
Matthew Roberts
Verified Buyer
"The item description on your website said the item is white the item received was cream and stated it was cream on the label, when calling in I was told the item is cream and you go off the what the barcode label says, the barcode says CREAM so it’s advertised incorrectly on your website and this has wasted my time completely seen as I could of brought the CORRECT white henri Lloyd jumper from elsewhere but now they are out of stock very disappointed."
Dear Matthew

We are sorry you wasn't happy with your purchase, we can only apologise for this mistake. It was our own error and we uploaded the wrong colour code to our website.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
"Extremely efficient website, keeps you informed by email where in the process your order is. Delivery very fast and again very informative. Only my first order with Ghia but appears to be a great website with a huge range of labels and styles. I still can't believe I managed to get a watch here that I have been searching for like Indiana Jones and at an awesome price!!! Thx"
Andrew Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price and quality"
"Amazing quality, fits perfectly."
"Good website, good prices and speedy serevice. Thanks."
Ghia Menswear.com is rated 4.81 based on 79 reviews