Ghia Menswear.com Reviews

01977 705947

sales@ghiamenswear.com

Ghia menswear Ltd2 Ropergate

Tell us how Ghia Menswear.com made you happy
A very prompt service with good online detailing regarding your delivery. I felt very much in the loop with several updates and notice when it arrived.
After being let down by another supplier ( Gant ) my daughter found Ghia . Service was excellent from start to finish , prompt delivery and product was 40% cheaper than manufacturers own site - absolutely brilliant- will definitely use again
Easy to navigate site. The item ordered was delivered within 2 days and was exactly as described on the Gaia website.
item arrived opened. not impressed. sorry!
Excellent service, lovely item & fast delivery
Quick reasonably priced will use again
Exellect service great timing overall good experience.
Excellent service provided by Ghia Menswear. Online order dealt with promptly and with a quick delivery time. A great selection of quality brands available at the online shop. Would definitely use again.
Although people in the company where not aware of the where abouts of the Isle of Wight in relationship to the the UK (joke), I found them extremely friendly and helpful in regard to merchandise information. I was kept up to date on my parcel via my iPad and my parcel was delivered as promised, on time. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend your company to my friends and colleagues. Thank you.
Excellent service and speedy delivery.
Easy to order. Fast to deliver. Great service all round.
Just perfect.
I order this tracksuit for my son he is so happy with it the quality is amazing and the delivery is fast definitely ordering again
I called into this shop this morning to exchange a jumper that was too large, They exchanged it for me without any problem. the staff seem really helpful, especially the elderly chap who I think is the owner.
Very easy online ordering, great price for a quality product(Gant jacket) together with a first class delivery service
Very quick and reasonably priced
Quick delivery and item was perfect 😍
Excellent delivery time and product was great too. Would highly recommend!
My purchase arrived quick , was very happy with the trainers would definitely recommend this website 5*****!
Diesel belt delivered quickly. Pleased with product. Will use Ghia again.
Ghia Menswear.com is rated 4.82 based on 105 reviews