Insure 2 Drive Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Insure 2 Drive

Tell us how Insure 2 Drive made you happy

Telephone
"Avoid this company like the plague Very bad customer service Provided them with all requested documents like no claim proof and residence proof, yet bully me that they will cancel policy Horrible, Horrible, Horrible company."
We are very sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. Please can you send us your policy number or vehicle registration to insure2drivefeedback@sabre.co.uk. Thanks in advance.
"If your circumstances might change they charge you the top price. Will never insure with them again."
Hello there, if you would like to drop us an email to insure2drivefeedback@sabre.co.uk with your details and the details of your complaint then we will happily look into this further for you.
"Still waiting for someone to contact me . I have now returned from my business trip and once again am waiting for someone to call me back so I change the car on my policy. I have emailed them the policy number/Customer ref number and registration number and still nothing . The next step is a call to the FCA to lodge an official complaint."
Hi Phil, I have located your policy and can see that you have been in contact with customer service since this review. Apologies to hear you initially experienced difficulties getting through. If you do require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks.
"Best service....."
"Best priced."
"Very easy quick to get a quote and set up insurance price also amazing Perfect"
"They do not offer assistance via email, do not send insurance certification by post (in paper), do not offer assistance in other languages. For telephone assistance I waited more than 55 minutes! Unacceptable! Then every change to pay dear! Pocco serious and trustworthy."
Hi Alin, Thank you for the review. Apologies to hear that it took a while to get through to customer services. We have been made aware of higher than usual call volumes recently and our aim is to keep hold times minimal. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at insure2drivefeedback@sabre.co.uk. Many thanks.
"Top class service queries dealt with promptly and efficiently"
"Cheapest quote, easy to navigate the size"
"Very user friendly....."
"All was ok!!!"
"User friendly app"
"Everything was straight forward, I was able to go online they were the cheapest for me, speaking to the young chap on the phone he put my mind at ease"
"As a price everything seems ok. The services remain to be seen ..."
"Easy to fill in form very quick results on the hole pleasant experiance"
"They made me happy because they made it easy"
"Quick and easy to use with all the info I needed"
"Price was right"
"If you are looking for insurance go to these guys they are the best online so don't go any were else I had my insurance in ten minutes and no call backs they are great and you don't have to worry thank to your team a big A+++"
"Really good price and full cover .LOVELY"
Insure 2 Drive is rated 4.23 based on 255 reviews