Insure 2 Drive Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Insure 2 Drive

How would you rate Insure 2 Drive?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Really relaxed all the way through setting up insurance and really good quote as well thanks insure 2drive"
Mohamed Alshehry
Unverified Reviewer
"The best insurance company. I have an insurance with them after one of best frindes recommened to."
"IT was simple and clear to get a quote and arrange insurance."
"it was quick to get a qoute"
Ngange Krubally
Verified Reviewer
"RUDE, ARROGANT SCAMMING Insurance Company...ROGUE COMPANY Here we go again...Avoid these scammers and pay your money to a reputable and trustworthy insurance company. Date 09/02/2018 If you can afford to pay £20 extra per month on top of your monthly premium...BE MY Guest. I just spoke to a lady called Skye who charged me another £20 in addition to my £48 monthly premium...apparently the direct failed. I logged into my internet banking and guess what...completely false, there was £202 in the account and the bank confirmed that there was enough money to pay the insurance company. This is the third time I am being dupped £20 additional charges for their own fault and coincidentally in the last 3-4 months of my policy expiring. How they manipulate their systems to get point the blame on you is unreal but avoid at all cost. They are RUDE, ARROGANT and SCAMMERS Goggle ReviewCentre.com and search their name and see list of customer reviews. 1. My partner was involved in an accident in June which was not her fault. The other driver logged a claim against us and I2D contacted us as usual to clarify the situation. We counterclaimed because it was not our fault. We were informed the claims department was closed as it was a Saturday. We spoke to them a few days later during the week. The case was passed onto the legal team who contacted us about the case and the car was inspected for repairs (Quote was £1000+). My partner was signed off sick, received physio and left her job due to long-term illness. We contacted I2D months later just to be told by claim handler (Mark) and Team Leader (J. Wilgoss) that we never counter-claimed so it was an open claim. Oh, and the other driver has received their payout. The claims dept. were informed by lawyers, not to payout and they still went ahead. The excuse was - to avoid legal action against I2D. We complained about the situation and requested a review of the case including listening to the 2 phone calls, we made to counterclaim Mr. Wilgoss contacted us in November declining to proceed with the complaint. He listened to only ONE phone call and claimed they could not find the second phone call in the system so they won't agree that we counter-claimed. We are logging this case with the Financial Ombudsman before heading to court. All they extras sold out when you take out the policy are USELESS as the company does not liaise with the other Departments like their own legal team. We suffered severe financial losses due to the lack of communication between their legal team and the claims team. Complaining won't help because they don't record their calls as mentioned by the automated services. I have gone through a normal and FORMAL complaint, THEY DON'T CARE. They are after your money...YOU WILL BE ALONE WHEN A CLAIM IS LOGGED. They are dodgy and just after your MONEY. The company inspected the car for repairs, my partner had physio, the car still not repaired (7 months and still waiting), no compensation for the financial losses. With all this stuff going on, they claim that are not at fault and won't care. 2. I was contacted by Insure2Drive in November 2017 because they could not process the direct debit (apparently). I paid the money charge there and then with no issues. I contacted today (17/01/2018) as well and apparently, my direct debit failed this time and they need to take a payment but with a £20 additional charge. I complained about it but the lady said she won't do anything about it because it was my fault. Response from insurer We have received your review left online regarding the service your have received during the claim. I believe I have addressed your complaint(s) over two letters dated 21st November 2017 and 29th November 2017. I attach both of these for reference. I note in your review you are pursuing the matter further via the Financial Ombudsman Service and I look forward to hearing from them in due course. From J Wilgoss Edit Reply from Insure2drive Published 18 January 2018 Hi Ngange, We are very sorry to see your review but thank you for your comments. This will be looked into. Kind Regards"
"Very easy to complete form on line and very competitive"
Wayne Clinton
Verified Reviewer
"Very customer friendly, straight forward cover & despite my own lack of experience with purchasing on line cover was very quick."
"Was easy to get the quote and proceed to purchasing"
"Quick and easy process"
"Insure2Drive is my 1st Insurer, for my 1st vehicle. Fast, efficient and was very competitive with the cost. :)"
Darren Schofield
Verified Reviewer
"Having Insure 2 Drive as my 1st insurance for my 1st vehicle, has made the whole purchase process really easy and affordable!"
"Insure 2 Drive made me happy by their low cost car insurance with all advantages from it . Thanks for that ."
"Simple. Efficient. Value for money!"
Dr Farhan Tariq
Verified Reviewer
"This was my firstcar insurance in UK. I was offered best rate by insure2drive and whole process was extremely easy"
"Very easy to register and apply for insurance. Seems very reliable. Its a good buy!"
"Really easy, staff very pleasant and helpful"
"Wery wery good"
"is good foe me"
"i vere happy"
"ALL THE THINGS WAS TOO QUICKLY AND AN EXCELLENT PRICE."
Insure 2 Drive is rated 4.16 based on 161 reviews