Insure 2 Drive Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Insure 2 Drive

Tell us how Insure 2 Drive made you happy

"My payment didn't go through the first time, but the staff at the call centre were helpful in telling me what I had to do to get started."
"Great service"
"My insurance was done quickly and i was very satisfied with it."
"Simple from start to finish, Keen price and easy to use web portal for uploading documents."
"easy and simple to use and cheaper!"
"I purchased my insurance through a comparison site then onto the Gogirl website, I had no idea I was dealing with Insure 2 drive until the very last step. The whole process was simple throughout hence the 5 star rating."
"Well priced policy. We insured our eldest daughter on her first policy with Go Girl and were happy to again for our youngest daughter on her first car. Comes out well on comparison sites."
"They are very professional and helping very much..thank you.."
"Compared to other insurers I found their quote very reasonable and the customer service was friendly"
"They were very professional and knew exactly what they we talking about and were polite and competent."
"Insurance is fine its just the terrible admin side of the operation. They tell me I cannot renew and have to take out a new policy as "the underwriters are closed" How they can do one and not the other is very odd . Then you have to send all the driver / insurance details again ... they send emails without relevent info like the account number and lacking the forms they claim are attached etc and then cannot reply to your email as you have not given your account number ... You ring them up and if you can get through the data held on your old policy cannot be used as you have a new account the one they told you to open as they are in a mess So if you have a spare three to four hours to sort out your insurance then they are ok"
Hi, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate. In order for us to locate the policy please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to insure2drivefeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
"Cheap to insure best on the comparison sites"
"easy transaction and competitive price.....hope not to incur any problems into the term of the policy!"
"Insure 2 Drive insured my new Porsche fully comp but when came to claim due to a break-in they are not able to cover the costs. They should not insure cars that can not afford to cover. They are a bunch of cowboys taking peoples money."
Hi Darren, Sorry to see this review. Please send a policy number or claims reference to insure2drivefeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Many thanks.
"Had a policy with Insure2Drive. Was getting charged more than double with a competing premium from Bank of Scotland. Cancelled my policy, but full months premium still payable? Are these premiums not debited in advance for the month? Why do I not get a refund with not cover for the month? Beside the rip off of overpaying, advance premium is kept?"
Hi Christine, Many thanks for the review. Please send a policy number or vehicle registration to insure2drivefeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate.
"Cheapest by some distance!"
"Easy transaction, very good price"
"Customer service very poor, asked for documents where already being send, terms &condition may clear my insurance canceled in 7 days , to amend my daughters drive licence the asked for £190"
Hi Ewelina, Sorry to hear this. Please send a policy number or vehicle registration to insure2drivefeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Many thanks.
"poor service. ignorant customer service representative (couldn't get my surname right) rude didn't listen to our responses didn't know the rules & kept on having to put me on hold to check that what i informed her was correct. i hope that the telephone conversation was recorded & will be used to train staff in the future"
Hi Murray, Sorry to see this review. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to insure2drivefeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Many thanks.
"Very well priced, and easy to access ,this is insurance allows my daughter to drive her car while under my guidance."
Insure 2 Drive is rated 4.19 based on 291 reviews