Insure 2 Drive Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Insure 2 Drive

How would you rate Insure 2 Drive?

"Cheap and easy one"
"Simple portal and easy acces"
"Potential to win an amazon voucher"
Helen Connelly
Unverified Reviewer
"Simple to arrange and good value.c"
"without others problems"
"Quick Easy and hassle free website. Completed in know time at all. Very good service."
"Started my policy today. It was so quick and easy, navigation through the process was also easy. The most important was the price and this company has beaten everyone hands down. So thank you so much and highly recommended."
"Best Quote very fast easy to get quote"
"Very fast very good"
Client Ref WASC12PC01
Verified Reviewer
"I have been with Insure2Drive for 6years, this year my policy renewal premium was 95% higher than last year and my 7 years NCD had been taken from my policy. I had made no claim and no-one to my knowledge had made a claim against me. Trying to get to the bottom of this was a nightmare heading towards my insurance running out on my car, as Insure2Drive have to work through brokers and they finally said that the broker could confirm that there were no claims made on my policy and I did still have 7years NCD but that my premium would still be at the higher rate. I have looked for insurance elsewhere and have my premium back to below my last years Insured2Drive quote, No explanation from Insured2Drive as to why their broker took off the NCD or raised the premium, bit shabby for being with the company for 6years. My advise look around each year, you will always get cheaper quotes when looking for insurance, and loyalty to a company does not matter it would seem."
We are sorry to see this review. It appears your file has been referred to us already and the correct No Claims discount has now been issued. If you do require any further assistance please email us direct at insure2drivefeedback@sabre.co.uk. Many thanks.
"fast reliable and amazing"
Brian Robert McKenzie
Unverified Reviewer
"Easy straight forward very pleasant staff done in no time"
"Quick and easy"
Carol Gaskell
"Very happy"
"Very quick and easy site to use on line"
"On answering my calls the response has always been professional and courteous. All queries were answered with facts and not opinions as I've had in some cases. I would definitely suggest that friends and family look to them for future quotes."
Szabolcs Albert
Unverified Reviewer
"Thank you for being here. Simple and fast"
"7610161002"
Alexander Schcolnik
Verified Reviewer
"Good service, beside some misunderstood, everything is solved."
"Better value for money"