Garden Leisure Reviews

Read Garden Leisure Reviews

info@glshop.co.uk

Seamer, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Garden Leisure made you happy
Great service, lovely staff, equipment fantasy would highly recommend the hot tub and the company
Fabulous service and have highly recommended to all my friends and family. Have used garden leisure for 2 years and will be using them again in the future.
Fantastic hot tub. Fantastic service will definitely recommend to everyone!!!!!! Love
Had a fab time, will definitely be hiring a hot tub again. Would strongly recommend having one, delivery men very friendly and helpful
The service we received for the repair to the heater has been excellent. Prompt, courteous service. Thank you very much.
I have used Garden Leisure for many years now due to the great service and quality Hot Tubs. This weekend was no different, I received a phone call prior to dropping the Hot Tub off and then collection. It wont be long before we will be hiring another Hot Tub Thank you
Great service, fantastic hot tub would highly recommend. Will definitely use this company in the future.
Fantastic Service. Phone call warning of arrival time pre delivery and collection. Friendly and efficient. Full instructions given. Would definitely recommend !
I was apprehensive about buying a hot tub ! But after speaking with Nigel and his team and wet testing two models I choose the Vita Joli Installation and after service have made this experience a joy . I would recommend Garden leisure to anyone .
Great service! Easy to understand instructions for use and upkeep! Will definitely use again and recommend to friends
Purchased a Vita Spa Elegant tub from Garden Leisure, purchase and installation and after care service excellent. The whole family enjoys the tub. We’ve had it now for 18 months and hassle free. I would highly recommend this company to others.
We hired a hot tub from these guys for a surprise party! I would highly recommend them, amazing service and quality hot tub, can’t wait to use them again! Delivery and collection team very accommodating and fitted in around my availability! 5 star service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This was one of the best things we have done. The guys were all great that delivered and collected the tub. Very helpful will be getting one again.
Hi. I Recently Bought 2 hot tubs for our new Glamping business adventure and can honestly say, was so impressed with the image and duet tub and with the service we have received, Nigel visited our site talked us through our options, once we decided on the tubs we wanted, there was a 6 weeks waiting list due to popular demand, before our hot tubs would arrive which would of been a problem! but Nigel offered us two hire tubs to have use of to get us up and running for the opening of our site, at no extra cost witch was a massive help to our new Business. they was always there to talk through any issues and provided with all the chemicals to keep our tub water at correct levels, showed us how to do it and gave us some good advise on everything from start to finish, they are a good friendly honest set of lads, which will go above and beyond to help you out, which is becoming a rare thing now a day's, thanks from Havergarth View and team, regards John.
Absolutely excellent service from the detailed explanation in the showroom, through to the installation and aftercare. Nigel and Dave have made the process easy and stress free. Rate highly and would recommend. Thank you!
Had a fantastic week with the hot tub. The staff from garden leisure were very helpful and forthcoming with useful information. I Would definitely recommend them to anyone and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in future. Thank you.
Had a great week with the hot tub, everything was explained really well and the staff who dropped it off were very helpful. Would recommend garden leisure to anyone and use again myself. Thanks.
Excellent service, well explained and set up. We had a week long hire to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. Just like being on holiday at home! Have hired from Garden Leisure before and will do so again.
Friendly staff and quick and helpful service. I would definitely use Garden Leisure again.
Excellent delivery and installation with clear instructions. Hot Tub was first class - really enjoyed our weekend with it.
Garden Leisure is rated 4.99 based on 148 reviews