Garden Leisure Reviews

Read Garden Leisure Reviews

info@glshop.co.uk

Seamer, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Garden Leisure made you happy
Excellent service, arranged as a surprise for me, staff couldn’t have been more helpful, hot tub was just perfect, would definitely recommend, and will certainly use this company again.
Great service from Garden Leisure, I needed a hot tub last minute and they couldn't have been more helpful. The hot tub itself was excellent. I would definitely recommend.
Excellent service from Garden Leisure!! Drop off and collection was quick and easy, and despite me messaging several times asking questions they were always happy to help. Will definitely be using these guys again!
Brilliant service from GL Dave came out on a good few occasions fault finding to pinpoint the problem ! ... these guys care about there customers 100% , thank you GL and especially Dave superb technical support ...over the moon 👌
Very friendly and efficient service. Great quality hot tub. Would definitely recommend. We have already booked again. Thank you
We hired a hot tub for a week. Absolutley loved it! The Garden Leasure team were brilliant from start to finish. Can't wait to do it again!
We ordered a Hot Tub for hire from Garden Leisure for my 21st Birthday. The team were very friendly and helpful throughout. We will definitely be ordering from them again!
We bought our tub 3 years ago. I’ve hardly ever needed help with it but when we have it’s been to deliver supplies. dave came to fix the speaker really quickly after lock down. Thoroughly recommend friendly and reliable service! Thank you!
We bought our Hot Tub from Garden Leisure more than 10 years ago and it's still going strong! The service we get is excellent and would thoroughly recommend this company.
5 Star service from start to finish. Hired the San Tropez great hot tub for all the family , simple to follow instructions and so relaxing!! Highly recommended.
We'd never hired a hot tub before, Dave and James made the whole process smooth, from checking the measurements through to advice about maintenance. And the Milan tub was fantastic! GLS are a lovely, friendly local company - we'll be hiring from you again! 👌
Excellent and efficient service great value for money would definitely recommend them
We bought our hot tub from Nigel and Dave 18 months ago and we're still receiving an exceptional service from them. If you want a quality tub and an exceptional service, don't buy your hot tub from anywhere else but Garden Leisure.
First I bought a hot tub and later I bought a swim spa. The whole process was very professional and helpful, from supplying the information, giving advice, organising the crane, arranging builders for a cabin, and the electrics for the swim spa. I can't thank them enough. I would highly recommend Garden leisure.
Needed to relocate previously purchased hot tub, despite awkward access the tub was safely moved with no fuss at a very reasonable cost. Would recommend these guys to anyone looking to purchase a tub and the aftercare service.
The hot tub was perfect for what we wanted, rented it for week and it worked spot on the full time. Customer service was great, delivery was easy and quick and they had it set up in no time. Will definitely be using again.
We hired the 5 seater hot tub over Christmas for a week and the whole service was superb. Delivery and pickup were communicated really well and instructions on how to use the tub were precise and clear. I would highly recommend Garden Leisure to others.
Dave organised my old tub to be lifted up ,crane to come & lift old tub over the house,new tub installed ,all wired up ,brill service ,a pleasure to have around,thanks
Dave and son organised everything from the crane to remove my old tub,to installing new tub,electrics everything was awesome ,a pleasure to have around,thanks .
They were very helpful and friendly ,tub worked well and was enjoyed by all!!!!
Garden Leisure is rated 4.99 based on 163 reviews