Garden Leisure Reviews

Read Garden Leisure Reviews

info@glshop.co.uk

Seamer, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Garden Leisure made you happy
Fantastic service and would definitely recommend!
Fantastic service from the first message I sent. Went above and beyond for hire and messaged to check everything was alright during hire would recommend to everyone and anyone!
Booking, delivery and collection runs very smoothly, this is the second time I've hired a hot tub and I won't use anyone else. The staff are friendly, explain everything, you are kept updated on times of delivery and collection and I even requested to have my hot tub for a couple of days extra and I was very lucky they could accommodate the extra hire time. Prices of hire are incredible and I will be booking again very soon!
Great service all round! Will definitely be using again.
Hired for my sons birthday and absolutely loved it. Excellent service and covid secure so would definitely recommend.
Great service, great products would 100% recommend.
Fantastic service and quality hot tub Very reliable and extremely helpful
We really enjoyed the tub for the week, made lockdown life fun! Great service and the hot tub was good quality. We will 100% be using Garden Leisure again this year!
First time hiring a hot tub and I can’t thank Garden Leisure enough! Friendly helpful service, easy set up and the tub takes very time to look after!! Hours of fun memories in the hot tub over Christmas and New Year!! Thank you
Winter hire for our daughter's 18th birthday and we all loved it! It's something different and memorable. Its really easy to book, set up, use and empty at the end. Would definitely use again.
Fantastic customer service. On hand to answer any queries problems during the hire time. Fab price. Completely covid secure. Completely contactless delivery/pick up Definitely recommend
Perfect experience with Garden Leisure. The hot tub was a great way for me and my partner to celebrate NYE with all the current restrictions. Delivery and collection were completed safely and following all the relevant guidelines. We couldn’t believe the fantastic value for money this company offers. We can’t wait to hire a tub again!
We hired a hot tub from Garden Leisure for Christmas and New Year - the service we received was second to none. Emails were answered quickly by James, communications were spot on and the delivery/removal team were friendly and efficient. The hot tub itself was great - we are so impressed with the excellent service we have already booked again.
Excellent service, arranged as a surprise for me, staff couldn’t have been more helpful, hot tub was just perfect, would definitely recommend, and will certainly use this company again.
Great service from Garden Leisure, I needed a hot tub last minute and they couldn't have been more helpful. The hot tub itself was excellent. I would definitely recommend.
Excellent service from Garden Leisure!! Drop off and collection was quick and easy, and despite me messaging several times asking questions they were always happy to help. Will definitely be using these guys again!
Brilliant service from GL Dave came out on a good few occasions fault finding to pinpoint the problem ! ... these guys care about there customers 100% , thank you GL and especially Dave superb technical support ...over the moon 👌
Very friendly and efficient service. Great quality hot tub. Would definitely recommend. We have already booked again. Thank you
We hired a hot tub for a week. Absolutley loved it! The Garden Leasure team were brilliant from start to finish. Can't wait to do it again!
We ordered a Hot Tub for hire from Garden Leisure for my 21st Birthday. The team were very friendly and helpful throughout. We will definitely be ordering from them again!
Garden Leisure is rated 4.99 based on 176 reviews