Gadsby Wicks Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gadsby Wicks Solicitors
Read Gadsby Wicks Solicitors  Reviews

About Gadsby Wicks Solicitors :

If your life been changed by a hospital mistake you need a medical negligence expert. At Gadsby Wicks Solicitors we only handle medical negligence claims - it’s all we’ve done for over twenty years.
It doesn’t matter whether you have been treated under the NHS or privately. Our service is provided on a no-win no-fee basis, with no hidden costs and an experienced lawyer dedicated to your case. We will guide you carefully through the legal processes to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Call us Free on 0800 321 3112.
Gadsby Wicks

mail@gadsbywicks.co.uk

Priory Place New London Road Chelmsford Essex

Very good communication and prompt reply .only fault was a random address given to where my late wife had lived. Otherwise excellent service
I honestly don’t think that i can say anything that would improve your service
Very professional and efficient service. You kept me informed of every step of the process.
Five star service from Gadsby Wicks. Elliot Clarke handled my case - his professionalism, attention to detail and always being ready to answer any query was second to none. He listened to me throughout. Gadsby Wicks put the client at the centre of everything. I am grateful for their care and consideration throughout and I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone who finds themselves requiring advice in medical negligence. Thank you to Elliot Clarke for everything
Had dealings with Gadsby Wicks for over 10 years. Highly recommended and Jessica Wright’s assistance was impeccable.
I don’t feel there is any improvements to be made, excellent service.
None, but it would be good if the process could be speeder up.
I really don’t think there is anything that you found fo to improve the level of service
Level of service was extremely high and each step of my claim was explained thoroughly
My case was professionally handled with no fuss. Every aspect of the claim was fully explained.
Amanda smith of Gadsby wicks was by far the best person I could have asked for to deal with my claim on my behalf, I can’t recommend the company enough
Tami and staff were friendly, professional and compassionate. They made what was an emotional and difficult situation, easier to bear.
I rate Gadsby Wicks very highly. Right from the start they gave good and clear advice, always answering my many questions with patience. We worked closely with Elliot, on my daughters negligence case. He kept us in touch at every stage, and although towards the end we weren't sure of the outcome, Elliot's advice and guidance proved spot on. They are utterly professional and put you at the heart of the matter. I would certainly recommend them.
Reduce level of correspondence, sometimes it can be overpowering
Very professional. Felt at ease with what was a difficult time going over my Daughters illness. Would definitely recommend.
I would like to thank Amanda Smith for the hard work she did when she took over my case from Jane. She got things moving over this past year and managed to get me a satisfactory result although maybe not as much as we hoped. I’m happy anyway.
Very pleased the way Alan handled my case, everything was explained to me throughout with constant communication. I was happy to follow Alan's advice right through to the end. So pleased we have got through this. Unfortunatley, i have an injury which will never heal, but the compensation will make the future a little less stressful. Thank you very much for all your help and reassurance.
Mr Mitty is the most caring, kind, considerate and compassionate solicitor. It has been a pleasure to deal with him from start to finish. It has been very difficult throughout Covid-19 but he has dealt with this with true professionalism. Any future client that gets assigned to him will be truly blessed.
First class from start to finish, fully informed throughout. Very good expert witnesses and solicitor. Really pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend Gadsby Wicks to anyone
There are none, I was extremely satisfied. Anthony Mitty was very efficient, knowledgeable, very astute and friendly. I would have no hesitation in recomending him to anyone. In fact, I already have but unfortunately, their case was out of time.
Gadsby Wicks Solicitors is rated 4.8 based on 90 reviews