Gadsby Wicks Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gadsby Wicks Solicitors
Read Gadsby Wicks Solicitors  Reviews

About Gadsby Wicks Solicitors :

If your life been changed by a hospital mistake you need a medical negligence expert. At Gadsby Wicks Solicitors we only handle medical negligence claims - it’s all we’ve done for over twenty years.
It doesn’t matter whether you have been treated under the NHS or privately. Our service is provided on a no-win no-fee basis, with no hidden costs and an experienced lawyer dedicated to your case. We will guide you carefully through the legal processes to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Call us Free on 0800 321 3112.
Gadsby Wicks

mail@gadsbywicks.co.uk

Priory Place New London Road Chelmsford Essex

It's ok but wanted to have my own say about what happen and end up doing it out of court
I can honestly say that at all times I was treated with respect and understanding. I was kept fully informed of progress at all stages and any questions or queries that I raised were answered efficiently and promptly. After not being listened to by the NHS for three years at last I encountered people who understood my plight and dealt with me with empathy.
Tami Frankel was very helpful & lnformative kept us up to date with case.She gave us good advise on all aspects of our case & got us a great settlement.We have already recommended a friend to your company thanks a lot Tami Frankel. From ANITA GRANT.
Gadsby Wicks Solicitors is rated 4.84 based on 88 reviews