The Natural French Soap Company Reviews

Martha
The Natural French Soap Company 5 star review on 21st August 2018
Vintage R
More Photos & Videos
Its a pleasure to shop with the The NFSC. I like the variety of great products and the very friendly service they offer. Its great to get our monthly supply of original french market soaps delivered to the front door. When I started buying soap online my family thought that I had finally gone mad but they are now committed converts!! Keep up the great work Aengus
I found this lovely little company by accident, but immediately was drawn to the fantastic selection of soaps. I loved the personal customer service and all the kind little cheery notes. I got the package in record time and have been delighted with all the soaps. I have the oval verveine soap in the bathroom now and it actually makes me happy while washing my hands, the scent is so lovely. I couldn't recommend this company enough.
Absolutely amazing soaps and smell. My daughter and I love them. Would highly recommend.
Also love Sophie's communications, so funny and cute.
Great service. But please stock the Bonne Maman lemon curd!
Love the personal touch. Love the soap.Very well packaged and fast delivery. Merci
Fantastic communication, witty marketing and a great product.
WOW The personal touch goes a long way. Will definitely be ordering again. Love the soaps. Thank you 😊
Bra produkter. Bra service. Alltid trevliga. Snabba leverser. Handlar aldrig nån annanstans.
Nopea toimitus, laaja valikoima ja hyvä asiakaspalvelu. Olen vuosia käyttänyt palasaippuoita ja hamstrannut niitä ranskalaisilta markkinoilta. Ihanaa että löysin tämän verkkokaupan. Aion tilata täältä jatkossakin, koska valikoima on laajempi kuin markkinoilla.

Very nice service, quick delivery and great selection of soaps.
My parcel of soaps arrived after just 2 days which was great as some items were a present. Super quality soaps with the most delicious fragrances. A hand written note for Sophie added a great personal touch.
- schnelle Lieferung - handschriftliche persönliche Note - gute Produkte - problemlose Lieferung in die Schweiz
The products arrived promptly and with a hand-written note which is such a lovely unexpected extra.
good web site, easy access, speedy delivery and good product
I’ve been very pleased with items from This company, fast delivery and very good service Henrik ( Denmark )
Quick delivery, good communication. Sustainable packaging. Lovely products!
Fantastic products & super fast delivery to Ireland :-)
Nice soap, slightly more expensive that buying direct at a French market which we have done for the past 12 years every summer. You might want to think about having packs of 8/10/12 for a discounted price. Will buy again when stocks run down.
Buying soap from NFS is a bit of luxury and anticipation. A real treat.
Thank you for efficient order processing, quick delivery and just delightful customer service and correspondence. Keep up the good work! I now have a great selection of my favourite soaps in my new home but will get back to you as soon as I run out again. :-) Stay safe and stay healthy. Lots of regards from Helsinki.
I have received your parcel today and wanted to let you know how grateful it feels to receive a personalised note on my invoice. I wanted to reciprocate the gesture and letting you know that, as a customer, those simple attentions can make a huge difference. Thank you for the guest soap as well. We do love natural soap versus synthetic shower gel here! Wishing you and your team to say safe and well.
Hi Sophie thanks for a quick delivery soap my wife and i travel to France every year and always stock up on Olive soap but of course this year we are not able travel this year,This is special soap that does not affect my skin again i thank for a quick response
The Natural French Soap Company is rated 4.87 based on 480 reviews