Natural French Soap Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Natural French Soap

How would you rate Natural French Soap ?

Marian Jensen
Marian Jensen
"I first encountered LePetit Marseiliais Liquid Handsoap when I visited my cousin in Essex. Back home in the States, the scent of the olive soap became a lasting memory. So much so, I sought out the website and now order the soap online. Here in the Rocky Mountains of Montana where the high, dry climate is a challenge, this soap keeps my hands soft and smooth. It is my one indulgence. And every time I wash my hands, I fall in love with the scent all over again."
Sherry Grard
Sherry Grard
Verified Buyer
"Ken was great to work with and got back to my questions quickly. First time purchasing from over seas and he made the experience a good one!"
"Lovely products, as described. Good source of Marseille soap."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Lasts longer than other soaps. Smell is pleasant and not overpowering"
The Mickleton Shed Antique
Verified Buyer
How satisfied are you with our products?
"French soap is always a good seller i always use it myself and my customers who have tried the soap always say how good it is the service i get from you is always first class. a.g.cox."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"I found my favourite French soap at a reasonable price - thank you! Your service is impeccable, and that is what attracted me to your site. Ken went out of his way to provide prompt answers to some queries I had. I felt I could trust your company, which made all the difference when placing a reasonably large order from Australia. The search engine made choosing very easy. And your postage is fair. The descriptions are good, though perhaps you could group items with the same fragrance together ie If you like this, you might like this..."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Gorgeous smell and longlasting."
Would you recommend our company? no
"I placed my order 12 days ago, requeting and paying the express delivery and NOTHING HAS ARRIVED YET!"
Would you recommend our company? no
"Placed an order and haven't had a reply regarding if its been shipped or an excuse for the delay. Plenty of "how's our customer service" surveys and computer generated "we value your business" BS. Buyers be warned..."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Speedy delivery, and lovely soaps!"
How was our Customer Service?
"Fabulous choice, good price, all good."
"Always great quality"
How happy are you with the delivery time?
"I had an order on 10/05/18 and I choose the Express shipment, I didn’t receive the order NFS38498/18"
Would you recommend our company? yes
"I am very happy with natural french soaps, get things i can not in the uk at a really good price and they come a cross as people who really care about their bussines"
"Never got my items"
"Your natural milk soap is definitely the best soap in the world!! When I told this to my daughter, her reply was : " No question!" Also the way you treat your customers is personal and so respectful! I am very impressed! Congratulations to your excellence with much gratitude! Renata Merk"
Would you recommend our company? yes
"excellent customer service and very sympathetic. i work in the field of customer service and understand what it is like to make a customer feel special. thank you Sophie and Ken. wish the very best for you and your business."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"A lovely company to deal with They care about every customer The soaps are Devine I will be buying more soon"
Would you recommend our company? yes
"The packaging was very good and I loved the little guest soap. How lovely to get a box that smelled so good! The soap perfumes were fresh and smelt true. Can’t wait to order more!"
Would you recommend our company? yes
"It’s so refreshing to get real customer service from a small business that values each and every customer. We love buying authentic French soap from France!"
Would you recommend our company? yes
"There is no company I know of that gives a more personal touch to everything they do. Making you feel part of their family. ❤️ This company goes the extra 3,000 miles! Always keeping in touch, always quick shipping."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"You always keep in touch and you always deliver what I want. I love the range. Despite your recent cauchemar with the internet (and I deeply sympathise with Ken about the garden) you delivered. Thank you."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Very kind and good service. I felt that i was on the top of theor priority and well taken care for."
Natural French Soap is rated 4.82 based on 155 reviews