Natural French Soap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural French Soap

Tell us how Natural French Soap made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Natural French Soap 5 star review on 10th August 2019
Natural French Soap 5 star review on 3rd November 2017
Sherry grard
Natural French Soap 4 star review on 3rd November 2017
More Photos & Videos
Fabulous store with a great range of classic French products! The hand soap and shower gel I ordered arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Would definitely shop here again and highly recommend.
Lovely quick and efficient delivery full of attention and beautiful products. Highly recommended
Excellent customer service. Answered a query in super quick time and went above and beyond to rectify the situation. Soaps are lovely - will Definitely order again.
Sadly, I was advised my order was complete on 16/3 but there is no sign of any soap so it is unclear what this company means by complete! No further information or updates and tracking not a cessible either.
Thank you for your understanding and impatience in these difficult times.

Your order is set to 'Complete' when we have picked, packaged and sent your order.

You placed your order on Saturday 14th March, and it was prepared and shipped on the first working day after that, the morning of Monday 16th March.

You may have heard there is a COVID-19 Pandemic spreading around the world at an alarming rate - much faster than your parcel. This virus is having a significant and devastating effect on society in general, and therefore, it is not unreasonable to assume that delivery times may be affected.

I am further surprised by your impatience considering that it clearly states on the shipping page of our website that delivery could take between 5-10 working days. Although parcels often arrive much quicker, your package has been with the delivery company for five working days so far.

Finally, I would like to express my appreciation to you for taking the time from your busy schedule to give us, what is, in my opinion, an unwarranted 1-star review.

Ken
Ken and the team are really helpful and the products are fantastic. I use them myself as well as selling them and I have many repeat customers.
Very easy to order, delivery was sooner than expected , the soap was nicely packed and of excellent quality. What’s not to like?
Thank you so much! The service was fabulous. My soaps arrived, carefully taped shut, and packed so nicely. Thank you for the soap angel!
I will definitely be ordering more!
Every time I have a bath I smell the soap with its lovely fragrance and love the creamy feel. I would be hearbroken if I couldn't get it. My husband loves it too.
I have been delighted to be able to buy the wonderfully scented oval soaps over a number of years. In addition, it's great to be able to obtain Le Petit Marseillais products. The orders always arrive quickly and very well packaged. It's a pleasure to buy from Natural French Soaps.
The soap came beautifully packaged and presented and I am really looking forward to using it. I love French soap so much and it is very unique and of high quality. My daughter used to bring me French soap back from her holidays in France and I love the different scents.

The complimentary watermelon guest soap was also a very nice gesture and had a wonderful fragrance.

I would 100% use this Company again.
Bonjour Wendy, thank you so much for your kind words :)
La douceur, l’arome et la durabilité des savons sont très appréciés.
Very good communication from Sophie, lovely to deal with a real person! I like the soap, particularly the Aleppo soap, so creamy and Savon de Marseilles that have no nasties in them, Free postage from France too, great!
Great natural soaps very carefully packaged
Good price and the bets customer services.
Buy Here :)
Natural French Soap 5 star review on 10th August 2019
Grazie mille per le tue gentilissime parole, Salvatore!
Excellent product, exactly as described. Arrived very quickly.
Merci, Glenn :)
Fantastic soaps and gorgeous scents.
Merci, Annette :)
We buy all our soap from Ken & Sophie.
I’m not joking, ALL of it.
The soap is delicious, the service is fab.
They’re funny people too.
Give them a try, you won’t be sorry!
Ken's funny, not Sophie... 'THWACK!' Sorry, my mistake, apparently Sophie is funny too :) Thank you very much for your lovely words, Lynne. Your custom is always appreciated!
Has a great smell, long lasting
Good choice of high quality soap. My favourite is fleur d'orange.
It’s so nice and creamy to use and smells divine
Natural French Soap is rated 4.81 based on 286 reviews