Natural French Soap Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Natural French Soap

How would you rate Natural French Soap ?

Jill Wellock
"Living in the USA, I knew my order of soap “fabriqué a Marseille” would require more shipping time than usual—well worth the wait! Opening my box of “La Savonette Marseillaise” was almost as magical as discovering it last spring in an Aix en Provence market. Thank you for the joy of a bit of Provence here in my home, for I left my heart in France. :)"
Geoff Sutton
"Always loved Lavender , I grow lots of it, bees love it it's therapeutic ."
Marian Jensen
"I first encountered LePetit Marseiliais Liquid Handsoap when I visited my cousin in Essex. Back home in the States, the scent of the olive soap became a lasting memory. So much so, I sought out the website and now order the soap online. Here in the Rocky Mountains of Montana where the high, dry climate is a challenge, this soap keeps my hands soft and smooth. It is my one indulgence. And every time I wash my hands, I fall in love with the scent all over again."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Softens skin, lovely smell."
How was our Customer Service?
"Natural French Soap has a very friendly customer approach, much appreciated. It is very easy to navigate and to place one'e order on the website and very quickly, you receive the confirmation of your order. The most important thing is that it is always good value to buy your soaps at Natural French Soap. Your order is packed and shipped with care and there is always a personal note from Sophie, co-founder as well as a small token. I have just received the supply for the next 6 months of supply of lovely soaps, that make my day every day."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Long lasting, beautifully perfumed and soft to the skin."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"I use the olive soap extra large cubed for household hand washing and washing hands perfect."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Excellent friendly service and great products!"
"Love all their products. It is always a pleasure to do business with them. Always helpful and a joy to deal with. Sue Hopwood"
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Smelled beautiful and my skin felt pampered and moisturised"
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Great selection, good products. Timely delivery to the USA at a reasonable cost."
How was our Customer Service?
"Great product and great service"
"Vos produits sont excellents, vous fournissez un excellent service avec vos commentaires une fois que vous avez reçu ma commande et que la livraison ne tarde pas à attendre. Vous me tenez également au courant des nouveaux produits."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Nice product! Service is TOP! Fast delivery."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"I love the soaps and personal service and communication. I just wish there was more than one of me so I could order moore. As it is every suitcase, every guest room table, every handbag every drawer and wardrobe have lovely Natural French soaps inside. Mmmmm!"
"Order still not received!????"
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Efficient service and personal note."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Just excellent prompt service. Little surprise gift in the box. Nicely packaged - tomely and fun correspondence"
Would you recommend our company? yes
"I must confess, I never really gave my usual bar of soap a second thought since it got the job done. My sister-in-law came back from France with a bar of your soap as a gift. I set it aside because it smelled so beautiful I didn't want to 'waste it' by using it. One day I was smelling the soap and decided, Oh Hell, I'm going to use this anyway. I took several showers to dismiss my disbelief in how different your soap is from the yucky mainstream soap. My daughter even commented on the same thoughts so I knew I discovered something wonderful (thanks to my SIL). I visited your website, selected a few items to try and eagerly waited for my order to arrive stateside. I have tried all of the items I bought and I am a changed woman. Your soap is amazing, scents are true and clean. I will be back to shop when my items run out. - Oh, and I plan to share my find with gifts to my dear friends. Thank you for the passion you out into your product."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"I lovetheir products which you do not find in the uk."
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Excellent soaps, cremes, and service!!"
Would you recommend our company? yes
"Always loved Lavender , I grow lots of it, bees love it it's therapeutic ."
Natural French Soap is rated 4.81 based on 178 reviews