Fortis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortis
Read Fortis Reviews

About Fortis:

We are a North West firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners based in Manchester providing industry leading, nationwide advice and services to businesses and individuals that may be facing financial and operational problems.

Very professional
Very helpful and good service
Everything is great.
Fantastic easy and made my life a whole lot better so thank you !
Excellent explain actions and assistance
Very helpful, so friendly easy to talk to, explained and make everything so easy. Can’t recommend them enough.
Fortis has made my life so much more less stressful. They were so understanding and never once made me feel embarrassed about the situation I got myself into. Thankyou to the team one very greatfull lady
very helpful and friendly team
I loved working with Fortis. Shaun made me feel very at ease about something that had contributed to my depression and anxiety, and the process was a lot simpler than I thought it would be. From start to finish, I felt supported, and I’m now looking forward to a debt free future. Thank you Fortis!
Everyone has been so helpful and they have all put my mind at ease. easy process with minimal stress
Helpful friendly and just great
Professionals and friendly very good employees
Very helpful, haven’t been accepted yet but if me and my partner are then we can live again
Highly recommend fortis.. So helpful from start to finish.. Thanks to their help setting up an iva I can finally sleep at night!
They helped me when I thought I could not do anything. Help to get me back on the right path awesome company.
Fabulous company, very helpful and non judgemental in any way. Handled everything for me and took the pressure off. A professional company with a friendly attitude with customers can't recommend them enough.
Nice and easy brilliant staff
I was absolutely blown away by the kindness and compassion shown by each and every member of Fortis I have spoken to, I couldn’t have got out of this mess without their help and support, very professional and caring. I would highly recommend them to anyone in any financial trouble. Many thanks for everything
Great service
Amazing company. Really understanding and helpful. Highly recommend this company
Fortis is rated 4.82 based on 639 reviews