Fortis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortis
Read Fortis Reviews

About Fortis:

We are a North West firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners based in Manchester providing industry leading, nationwide advice and services to businesses and individuals that may be facing financial and operational problems.

Absolutely in awe of Jade at Fortis. She helped me with my creditors and took no prisoners when having to enter into dialogue with a complete idiot. Go girl. Serious note: you guys have saved me so much time and worry, I cannot thank you enough . Many thanks
I have found since dealing with Fortis, their representatives to be very professional, courteous and wholly sympathetic to my cause
There were huge mistakes made in respect of creditor meetings which resulted in refusals, very little contact, & no response to telephone calls. In a time when people are struggling financially no contact contributed to higher anxiety levels, & mental health issues. I would not recommend Fortis to anyone.
Hi Emma, I am sorry you are unhappy with the service and I apologise you feel you haven't been kept up to date. I can see your application has been approved and we have been trying to contact you. Please contact us as soon as possible on 01612415104. Thank you, Hannah Molyneaux, Personal Insolvency Accounts
Brilliant service, Tina was a great help and everything has ran smoothly Raj
Very quick. Really friendly service
I found very helpful, and I get confused quite easily. All explained well.
I was worried at first going into an IVA but the guys at Fortis have been amazing and put my mind at ease. I would definitely recommend them.
Very good and informative service. Extremely helpful and competent.
A first class service
Fortis have helped massively giving us a chance to change our future. Highly reccomend.
very nice ppl to work with and helpful
I was really nervous seeking help with my the debts and didn’t know what was the best solution for me, but a lovely gentleman called Raphael was very understanding and helped me to the right direction.
Very helpful and supportive I would recommend to anyone
Thanks to everyone at Fortis Especially Ellie. The stress of waiting and still paying the bills we’re getting to me. I was anxious but got the call saying “you have been accepted” made me cry. I can get back to normal. Fortis you saved me and I thank you for that!
Christina gurr was absolutely amazing, she explained how iva worked and explained the other options too. The team were also very helpful. At the beginning of the call with Christine I was so stressed about the debt. My husband died in May and I was left feeling not knowing where to turn as he always delt with our finances.
Extremely helpful, they were absolutely brilliant in helping us sort out our financial situation, would recommend them to anyone, thank you so much.
I was struggling with debt and stressing about it. These fantastic guys made me feel like they cared about what I was feeling, while sorting out my debt with great efficiency which front start to finish only tonk a few weeks. Thank you guys.
They gave me great advice and helped me stay calm and realise what was best
Very good team! All so nice to speak to and have helped me ever so much
Fortis is rated 4.82 based on 631 reviews