Fortis Insolvency Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortis Insolvency
Read Fortis Insolvency Reviews

About Fortis Insolvency:

We are a North West firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners based in Manchester providing industry leading, nationwide advice and services to businesses and individuals that may be facing financial and operational problems.

I am only in the early stages, however, everyone i have dealt with have been great, understanding, non judgemental and compassionate. My mind is now at ease.
Fortis have been brilliant, sorted all my debts, brilliant team. Thank you fortis!
Fantastic
Fantastic friendly support given would highly recommend Fortis to anyone struggling.Brilliant service from the first phone call to them .
I found the team to be very helpful and non judgemental
Great service from start to finish. Hayley and the team were always on it and helped clarify all my concerns. Would highly recommend
Helpful polite sorted everything for me very quickly didn't have deal with worry or pressure thank you so much
Great service and advice
Fortis have been fantastic with helping me with my financial issues! They are friendly and so helpful! I really appreciate everything you have done for me! Thanks again! Couldn’t recommend them enough!
very professional and understanding
They contacted me straight away to discuss my situation, were so kind and understanding with no judgement at all, and were able to help me the same day
staff very friendly and very helpful
Very good service and helpful
amazing helped me solve my issue, with the quickest outcome. outstanding customer services.
Fantastic work carried out helped me out fully right up until I was accepted and glad I'm now on the right track with these guys
Debt is one of the worst taboo subjects. It took me years to face up to mine and months to contact Fortis. My only regret is not doing it sooner. I shook the whole way through the telephone call with Hayley but she was so kind and non judgemental. She was the first and only person I have admitted to how bad things were in my life. She took me through all the options and supported me in my decision. A great weight was lifted from me abs I only had to provide the information needed. Hayley and Adam took care of everything else. The night I spoke to Hayley was the best nights sleep I had had in ages. I cannot recommend this company and it’s staff highly enough.
Hayley was really helpful and understanding
Kim who dealt with me was most helpful. She was very understanding of my circumstances and put me at my.ease
Helped me a lot in a bad situation, friendly and very helpful
Pleasant and easy to deal with very respectful and well mannered gave peace of mind in a difficult time
Fortis Insolvency is rated 4.79 based on 452 reviews