Fortis Insolvency Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortis Insolvency
Read Fortis Insolvency Reviews

About Fortis Insolvency:

We are a North West firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners based in Manchester providing industry leading, nationwide advice and services to businesses and individuals that may be facing financial and operational problems.

Fortis from the very beginning of the process have lifted a huge weight off my shoulders, the team members I spoke to Jess, Daniel and Mark in particular were all very professional throughout the process, but very friendly and extremely understanding.
Highly recommend Fortis.
I’m so happy with the service fortis insolvency has provided me , they are on the ball at all times, and do what they say there going to do, I was struggling with my depts and today I finally sorted my problems out with thanks to the kind and extremely helpful staff, I would recommend anyone who’s struggling with there depts to get in touch with this company.
Excellent service, very efficient and polite, was competed within days, thank you Fortis
Professional
At the beginning of the year I felt I was in a situation I could not get out of until I spoke to a lovely guy from Fortis called Daniel Manuel and a lovely lady called Katrina Walker. Over the last few months they have helped me to work out all of my finances and find a solution. I am now on my way to being debt free. Thank you so much I dont know what I would have done without you both.
Fortis have helped me manage my finances, the staff are polite and professional.
Quick, efficient & very helpful
Very helpful quick and efficient
Katrina excellent customer service and supportive.
I have been advised by very friendly staff all the way through my process. It was exceptionally easy to go though and I would recommend
Sorted and explain every step of the way through my problem
Really helpful and always available to answer any questions at such a stressful time.
I found the staff very kind and helpful and didn't feel I was being patronised.
I felt that they would do everything they could to help me with my problems.
I woul certainly recommend Fortis to anyone in a similar situation.
Thank you.
Taken a long time to sort out my situation
Very helpful, explaining everything as we go along answered all my questions talked through any doubts best decision I’ve made in a longtime
Easy and helpful, would recommend
U have helped me loads it is wait off my mind the staff was brilliant in explaining everything to me and letting me know what I had to do so thank u x
Was happy with the service so helpful and made u feel comfortable to
Very professional and efficient, also lots of patience. Would deffinetly recommend.
Thankyou for helping me out when I didn't know where to turn, your help has been most appreciated
Fortis Insolvency is rated 4.84 based on 141 reviews