Fortis Insolvency Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortis Insolvency
Read Fortis Insolvency Reviews

About Fortis Insolvency:

We are a North West firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners based in Manchester providing industry leading, nationwide advice and services to businesses and individuals that may be facing financial and operational problems.

I originally had a DMP (Debt management plan) but I was still struggling with the payments and the constant letters from my debtors were stressing me out. I read about this company on an advert on social media and thought what have I got to lose it’s only a phone call. Well it was the best phone call I made, they were very helpful, very discreet, they respected my privacy , they explained everything to me in simple words and each person that I spoke to had the same positive attitude and friendliness towards me. I wish I had done this years ago because by now I would be almost debt free instead of wasting my money on a DMP .
Very caring, kind and understanding people. Great communication.
Very helpful in explaining processes and available to talk should you need assurance or guidance. Excellent.
My Life has just got a whole lot easier and less stressful. Can't thank them enough.
All have been really helpful at a difficult time
They were very fast at sorting out my problem for me .Very nice and helpful staff to .Would definately recommend to friends and family .
The team were so helpful and kind at a time of great difficulty for me. Thank you.
Helpful service. I didn't go ahead with the IVA as I decided that a debt management plan was more suitable for me but the process of walking the representative through my financial situation helped me figure it out myself a lot better. Felt much more in control of my situation after speaking to them.
Very helpful and understanding , with no judgement.
Absolutely brilliant I was so worried and felt like I was drowning with my debts and couldn't keep on top of them myself with all the interest being added thankfully I made the decision to call fortis insolvency and made it so easy and comfortable for me. Thank you so much I'm so relieved and glad I made that call
As i have only just started using this there is not a lot i can say at the moment but i have called them a few times and they have answered my questions and up to now i have had no problems and everyone i have spoken to has been really helpful.
Excellent. Compassionate and caring at a difficult worrying time
Helped me throw a Difficult time thanks to Fortis I can now breathe and sleep at night a massive Thankyou
Jamie was very helpful never hounded me have me time to think about it all . I now hope it all goes through on 18th
Very friendly and knowledgeable contacts. It was nice to be reassured when I had concerns and questions. The only downside was that at times I had to chase few times for a call back whilst the process was ongoing hence not giving full 5 stars.
Was pressurised into agreeing to something.
I am very pleased with the way Fortis acted on my behalf.phoned when they said they would and always in communication with me. Would recommend them to anyone.Great service. 5 stars from me.
Very caring and professional superb set up
The Service was Easy
And Efficient Everyone was helpful and
Genuinely wanted to make me feel at ease
I wish I had done my IVA
Years ago
Much everyone πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Listen. Act and sort it out without prejudice
Dealing with them was prob the best thing I done . Brought a end to sleepless nights and worrying about how to get out of the mess I was in .. would recommend them to anyone
Very friendly service, took the stress out of what can be a very stressful situation
Fortis Insolvency is rated 4.78 based on 220 reviews