Fortis Insolvency Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortis Insolvency
Read Fortis Insolvency Reviews

About Fortis Insolvency:

We are a North West firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners based in Manchester providing industry leading, nationwide advice and services to businesses and individuals that may be facing financial and operational problems.

First class service from start to finish. Thoroughly recommended if you are having serious money problems/worries. The Fortis team especially Kim, who was giving me advice were very sympathetic and non judgemental regarding my circumstances.
Helped me when i needed it the most and gave me a break to pay others first thanks
Fortis and in particular Hayley, have done everything they can to help me.
I was yold about these by my Sister, I have been struggling with payment since retiring. I have been so stressed in tears and depressed. I thank this Company for their help yo ease my mind and give me a breather to dort my l8fe out. Thank you Gortis insolvency.
I tried for two years to keep on top of my debts, I spent many sleepless nights just thinking about how I am going to find the next monthly instalments. Credit card interest just kept increasing, until my debt increased to over £30,000, letters, statements, phone calls almost daily.
Then work dried up at the start of lockdown, that was the final straw. Although initially I was too proud to ask for help, I had no choice and contacted Fortis.

They gave me advice as to my best options given my personal circumstances and together we worked out an affordable payment plan.

The payment plan was approved by my creditors so now I only have to make one monthly payment to cover all my debts. I can start to live again without the financial worry.
The people who helped me were very understand and patient with my situation. Pleased they were able to help me and would recommend.
I was feeling so low because of the debt I am in I know some of it is my fault but I couldn’t see away out of it until I spoke to a really lovely lady who then passed me on to another lady that helped me so much. Thank you I will definitely recommend you.
Extremely helpful people , very professional.Highly recommended.
Very good and helped m delt with all my worries tha
Fortis helped us very quickly.
Really helpful when I couldn’t see an easy way out
Fantastic service, so helpful made me feel like it wasn't my fault and have helped me step by step. Would highly recommend
Should have done it sooner, extremely helpful staff and I feel a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders. Now I can enjoy life again.
Thanks again Fortis
The team at Fortis talked us through all the options and made it easy to navigate the maze of options
They care for your wellbeing as well as looking after your finances.They are so easy to talk to.
Am very pleased with how they have sorted me out
Very professional and easy to talk to from the beginning all the way to the end, I couldn't recommend this company highly enough 100% well done
It was the best solutions for me.In 2 weeks the borrowers stopped calling me.Finnally was able to rest.Fortis employee helped me very much .they are professional and very polite. Thank you.
Very helpful 👍
Manage to get about 60% of my debt write off. 👍👏
Fortis was great to try and help but still not happy with the outcome
Fortis Insolvency is rated 4.77 based on 312 reviews