Flyby Technology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flyby Technology
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Flyby Technology Reviews
My experience with Flyby has been excellent. From onboarding through to completing my theory examination the guys have been professional, extremely knowledgeable and a joy to interact with. I would not go anywhere else for anything drone related!
I have just completed my A2 CofC. Excellent and professional delivery of the course throughout. Provided everything I needed. Friendly and knowledgeable instructors, would recommend
The course was well presented by extremely knowledgeable instructors. I would highly recommend Flyby Technology to anyone interested in Drone Flying
Fantastic service and support from everyone at Flyby Technology from purchasing a drone to CAA qualification. All of the training is planned and carried out by Flyby's very experienced and qualified instructors either classroom based or Drone flight skills, The entire experience with Flyby has been both enjoyable and fulfilling and I would not hesitate in recommending Flyby Technology.
I have just completed my A2CofC and GVC certification with Flyby Technology and the training and service I have received has been nothing short of impeccable, from the initial consultation with JP the ground school training with Pete Batson and the flight skills test with Matthew Whitfield have been truly remarkable and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to anyone serious about training and learning with experts at the very top of their game!!!
After very recently completing the GVC course, I cannot recommend Flyby Technology high enough. Mike administered the initial documentation and the joining pack with utmost efficacy... (A trait displayed throughout all stages of the course by all members of Flyby Tech). Jon P was there to advise on any questions or queries I had with regard to the GVC going forward and to facilitate my initial UAV purchase. Kevin D delivered a fantastically clear and concise Zoom ground school. Chris K was on hand to deliver straight forward exam debrief and positive feedback. Pete B delivered a fantastic and thorough Flight Skills training and assessment. These guys are consummate professionals and behold a wealth of experience, knowledge and professionalism. They are truly "The Go-to crew". I look forward to the future, knowing that I am now part of the "Flyby family" and have the honour of carrying forward and upholding the apex of UAV training.
Almost three years since training and qualification at Flyby Technology...where does the time go? Continued support is key in this field, and even today, three years on, I have raised questions and received prompt and helpful replies to help me operate safely. Well done Flyby Technology... highly recommended.
Almost three years since my training and qualification through Flyby Technology...where has the time gone?... Great to know that the support continues way after training...even today I have asked a question on safe operations and very quickly the answers and guidance are forthcoming...well done Flyby.
Flyby technology have been excellent since day one. Since taking out PFCO licences they have been with us on our journey helping us to expand into new areas. Over the last week Jon has been helping us put togther a plan, for a client, to deploy drones spraying anti bacterial products in the South of France. Working on COVID is very now and Jon and his team have gone beyond to get these first flights in place. Along with this we now have an opportunity to work with them and plan to see how this can work with the CAA in the UK. Very interesting times for drone technology and being able to showcase the future technology now availible . Jon and his team are the best people in the drone industry.
The Flyby team were awesome! Due to Covid, aside from my flight skills training and test, I did my course of an evening on Zoom and it was thoroughly enjoyable. I learnt everything I needed to obtain my PFCO and more as the team all had experience of flying both manned and unmanned aircrafts. I had heard that getting the Operations Manual together was the most labour intensive part of the programme but Flyby made it easy. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Jacob Parish - DOP/Editor/Drone Pilot - www.jakeparish.com
I have recently completed the GVC/A2 CofC with Flyby Technology. Our groundschool was completed online using Zoom by Matt Whitfield. Matt is an excellent instructor who was more than happy to spend extra time ensuring that we understood all of the required course material. Our flight training and test was conducted by Gareth Bird. Gareth was excellent and made the whole process throughly enjoyable. I can't recommend Flyby Technology highly enough. All of the training was expertly delivered, and you really do feel like part of the Flyby family. Thank you to the entire team.
The GVC course at Flyby Technology was exceptionally delivered. Now via Zoom it felt very comfortable. It was thorough and our instructor Kevin Dennington was encouraging, detailed, very knowledgeable and patient. He used his wealth of experience to make it interesting and enjoyable. It meant coming away with a comprehensive understanding of all areas within drone operations and for me, a newbie to aviation, a healthy respect for the industry. This course is certainly worth the price and I would highly recommend to anyone looking into becoming a remote pilot or operator. Thanks again
Fantastic course. Excellent tutors (I have Kevin who was amazing but all are equally as great I'm sure) and excellent instruction. Long term support after course completion also absolutely brilliant. Couldn't recommend highly enough
Overall an excellent GVC / A2CofC course. The course was done using Zoom and our instructor Matthew Whitfield made the entire learning process a pleasure to be part of. Matthew made extra time available throughout the course to cater for areas of the content we required more time to discuss. Any questions we had as students during the course, were either answered immediately, or made a note of for a thorough answer to follow on the next session, so as to maximise transfer of knowledge. I would highly recommend this course from Flyby technology for its content, delivery and overall excellent customer service from the entire team. My thanks to you all.
I recently completed the A2CofC/GVC classroom training and theory test. Matt Whitfield was an excellent instructor and made the evening Zoom lessons (because of covid) relaxed and enjoyable, even though there was a lot of material to cover. I am yet to attend my flight skills training day but it will undoubtedly be of the same high quality. I recommend this course to anyone wishing to get top-notch drone training from the pros.
I attended a three day drone course recently and couldn't recommend these enough if you're looking to complete your PfCO or alternative courses. I was tutored by Pete Batson who was nothing short of fantastic. His knowledge, understanding and teaching skills were top notch and I walked away after completing the course feeling like I'd learnt a huge amount, eager to put my skills to good use in my job. Thanks once again!
Just completed my initial commercial drone training, theory and skills test with Flyby and pilot instructor/examiner Pete Batson. This was an excellent experience where I went from a hobbyist to the path of becoming a professional, I am so much safer, competent and confident. I'd recommend anyone to do it, even if you don't plan on doing commercial work with drones.
The training was excellent in comfortable surroundings, and most of all the support they have given me in the 3 years since I got my PfCO had been outstanding. They are always at the end of the phone with advice - highly recommended.
Dicky Bird was the most fantastic trainer, he spoke clearly and ensured all the candidates understood each module in good time before moving on, he also delivered the course with great humour and helped everyone enjoy it.
Efficient, thoroughly detailed and planned, precisely the UAV accreditation course I wished to undertake and execute - Kevin was a brilliant instructor who guided myself and fellow attendees with all the wisdom and grace an experienced airman would. This is the course to undertake if your business involves flying drones.
Flyby Technology is rated 4.98 based on 233 reviews