Flyby Technology Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Flyby Technology

How would you rate Flyby Technology?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Fantastic 3 days of learning and flying. Instructor was full of knowledge and very professional and the venue was fantastic. Would highly recommend FLYBY."
Posted 1 hour ago
John Estcourt
Verified Reviewer
"First class training by professionals with an amazing amount of experience in the aviation industry. Their knowledge is second to none and their friendly, relaxed training methods make it easier to learn. Thanks for an excellent course."
David Alderson
Verified Reviewer
"The course was put across in a highly professional way really enjoyed it and would recommend them"
"great course well run with experienced trainers. Full marks"
"I have just completed the three day groundschool course at York. The course administration before, during and following competition of the course was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire groundschool process (and even the flight skills test!) with instruction from Kev and Tony. It's difficult to see how it could be improved upon. I didn't appreciate how much support would be offered on completion as I take this new skill forwards. Very well done to everyone at Flyby,...and thank you. The adventure certainly starts here!"
"Really enjoyed this course, instructors where more than knowledgeable. Well paced and structured. Felt like a member of a team. Highly recommended."
"Enthusiastic instructors with a huge depth of manned aviation and SUA operational knowledge coupled with excellent training material and great venue made this a 5-star course. Add to that knowing that you have the support of FlyBy Technology behind you when you get your PfCO, this package is unbelievable value for money!!"
"Impressed by the set-up from the point of booking through to completion of the course. I attended a course with Dicky & Dave in Shrewsbury - both are knowledgeable, professional & helpful. I learned things I thought I already knew! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys."
"Completed my Pfco training this week and flight training school. I had no previous experience whatsoever, and was a little nervous, but with the expert guidance and tuition I soon started to catch on. Dicky, Gareth and Dave all being pilots means the wealth of knowledge is vast, and the coaching changed my flying from not so good to good very quickly, this in turn helped build my confidence with the general flying. good venue too with great food and tea, coffee on tap, it was a thoroughly enjoyable week. cheers guys Many thanks Nev"
Graham Lewis
Verified Reviewer
"just completed the ground school course in shrewsbury, training was first class,but friendly with Dicky and Dave going beyond the point of duty.they made feel at ease throughout the course,the venue was great with endless amounts of coffee and food! many thanks see you soon."
"Just finished the 3 day PfCO course in Peebles. What a magic, fun and informative course. Tom (former fighter pilot) who was the instructor, was brilliant. I am now a far better, more knowledgable and more confident pilot that I was a few days ago. I would thoroughly recommend this course."
"I suggest that you do not totally rely upon what Flyby technologies advertise about their abilities because from my personal experience training through them, it is difficult to express in words’ what they are really capable of. They are highly experienced instructors who have the ability to train you to operate your Drone to Military and safe standards, all within a set time frame. I was a just a Drone pilot with no real flying experience outside my back garden. Within a space of 3 days they took me through a very steep learning curve both theoretical and practical whereby the focus was not just to be able to pass the exams but to teach you to be a competent drone operator of a high standard. As I passed the practical exam at the end I left knowing more importantly what my weakness were which I am practicing to overcome. Furthermore they assisted me to complete and coordinate my Operations Manual to the CAA. Ultimately I have received my CAA approval for commercial operations. Thanks Flyby technologies for your professional, economical and efficient handling of my training requirements that in my opinion puts you among the top Drone training organisations. Anil Sharma. Bsc(Eng); C.Eng; FIMechE; FIET."
"Excellent drone training. Knowledgeable instructors, great training location and full support before and after training and flight test."
"Excellent"
Ken Rainforth
Verified Reviewer
"I have just completed the 5 Day course in York and am thoroughly happy with every part of the experience. FlyBy accommodated me at very short notice, I travelled from Toulouse, France especially to get onto FlyBy’s course as I was taken by how professional their online presence appeared. From the first day of the course to the last, the professionalism, structure, training techniques, modules etc. really have been first class. This is no meat factory, let me assure you, you have to learn....and do learn and with that you feel extremely proud of your achievements. Thank you Dutch, Jon and Helen for all your efforts, and patience, I would recommend FlyBy to anyone wanted to become PfCO certified."
"I attended the 5 day course at Shrewsbury. The ground school phase was full of useful information and prepared us very well for the exam. The instructor was very experienced and was able to use that experience to bring to life the technical aspects of the course whilst offering practical guidance on how to proceed with the PfCO application. The flying phase was very professionally conducted and enjoyable. The course was good value for money and provided me with the confidence and foundation to continue with my desire to pursue opportunities with UAVs."
Matt Doncaster
Verified Reviewer
"Flyby Technology is a thoroughly professional organisation, training to the highest standards, and they assisted me to gain my CAA PfCO. Their after training support has also been exemplary and they are always there and willing to assist. A brilliant service in all aspects."
Bill Hinmers
Verified Reviewer
"Flyby Technology are an outstanding and very professional organisation. Have a very can do attitude and are exceedingly helpful. I could not recommend them more highly, very experienced group of people with an amazing depth of experience and knowledge in most facets of aviation. Probably the best drone training on the market!"
"Amazing support before, during and after the course. Very knowledgeable instructors whose personal experience is really useful to someone just starting out in the business. Highly recommended!"
"Fantastic course. I have just completed the 3 day course in the Scottish Borders, and would recommend it to anyone wanting to fly drones."
Flyby Technology is rated 4.98 based on 55 reviews