Flyby Technology Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Flyby Technology Reviews

01904 783900

Tell us how Flyby Technology made you happy
Flyby technology have been excellent since day one. Since taking out PFCO licences they have been with us on our journey helping us to expand into new areas.
Over the last week Jon has been helping us put togther a plan, for a client, to deploy drones spraying anti bacterial products in the South of France. Working on COVID is very now and Jon and his team have gone beyond to get these first flights in place. Along with this we now have an opportunity to work with them and plan to see how this can work with the CAA in the UK. Very interesting times for drone technology and being able to showcase the future technology now availible .
Jon and his team are the best people in the drone industry.
The Flyby team were awesome! Due to Covid, aside from my flight skills training and test, I did my course of an evening on Zoom and it was thoroughly enjoyable. I learnt everything I needed to obtain my PFCO and more as the team all had experience of flying both manned and unmanned aircrafts. I had heard that getting the Operations Manual together was the most labour intensive part of the programme but Flyby made it easy. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Jacob Parish - DOP/Editor/Drone Pilot - www.jakeparish.com
I have recently completed the GVC/A2 CofC with Flyby Technology. Our groundschool was completed online using Zoom by Matt Whitfield. Matt is an excellent instructor who was more than happy to spend extra time ensuring that we understood all of the required course material.

Our flight training and test was conducted by Gareth Bird. Gareth was excellent and made the whole process throughly enjoyable.

I can't recommend Flyby Technology highly enough. All of the training was expertly delivered, and you really do feel like part of the Flyby family. Thank you to the entire team.
The GVC course at Flyby Technology was exceptionally delivered. Now via Zoom it felt very comfortable. It was thorough and our instructor Kevin Dennington was encouraging, detailed, very knowledgeable and patient. He used his wealth of experience to make it interesting and enjoyable. It meant coming away with a comprehensive understanding of all areas within drone operations and for me, a newbie to aviation, a healthy respect for the industry. This course is certainly worth the price and I would highly recommend to anyone looking into becoming a remote pilot or operator. Thanks again
Fantastic course. Excellent tutors (I have Kevin who was amazing but all are equally as great I'm sure) and excellent instruction. Long term support after course completion also absolutely brilliant. Couldn't recommend highly enough
Overall an excellent GVC / A2CofC course. The course was done using Zoom and our instructor Matthew Whitfield made the entire learning process a pleasure to be part of. Matthew made extra time available throughout the course to cater for areas of the content we required more time to discuss. Any questions we had as students during the course, were either answered immediately, or made a note of for a thorough answer to follow on the next session, so as to maximise transfer of knowledge.
I would highly recommend this course from Flyby technology for its content, delivery and overall excellent customer service from the entire team. My thanks to you all.
I recently completed the A2CofC/GVC classroom training and theory test. Matt Whitfield was an excellent instructor and made the evening Zoom lessons (because of covid) relaxed and enjoyable, even though there was a lot of material to cover. I am yet to attend my flight skills training day but it will undoubtedly be of the same high quality. I recommend this course to anyone wishing to get top-notch drone training from the pros.
I attended a three day drone course recently and couldn't recommend these enough if you're looking to complete your PfCO or alternative courses. I was tutored by Pete Batson who was nothing short of fantastic. His knowledge, understanding and teaching skills were top notch and I walked away after completing the course feeling like I'd learnt a huge amount, eager to put my skills to good use in my job. Thanks once again!
Just completed my initial commercial drone training, theory and skills test with Flyby and pilot instructor/examiner Pete Batson. This was an excellent experience where I went from a hobbyist to the path of becoming a professional, I am so much safer, competent and confident. I'd recommend anyone to do it, even if you don't plan on doing commercial work with drones.
The training was excellent in comfortable surroundings, and most of all the support they have given me in the 3 years since I got my PfCO had been outstanding. They are always at the end of the phone with advice - highly recommended.
Dicky Bird was the most fantastic trainer, he spoke clearly and ensured all the candidates understood each module in good time before moving on, he also delivered the course with great humour and helped everyone enjoy it.
Efficient, thoroughly detailed and planned, precisely the UAV accreditation course I wished to undertake and execute - Kevin was a brilliant instructor who guided myself and fellow attendees with all the wisdom and grace an experienced airman would. This is the course to undertake if your business involves flying drones.
I completed my training with Flyby Technology in 2017, they have set me in good stead for my work as a drone operator. Always on the end of the phone or email to answer any questions or queries.This level of support is invaluable when entering into the aviation industry.
Just had a great informative chat with one of the guys at Flyby Tech about an issue I was having. Within a 10 minute phone call all was sorted and I'm now ready to fly again. I can't recommend enough.
Great course to brush up on my aviation skills and translate across to remotely piloting an unmanned aerial vehicle. Pete delivered a great course in a truly outstanding and professional way, interjecting with excellent additional tracking points based on his remarkable career in aviation. A course definitely worth taking.
Kevin from Flyby Technology is absolutely fantastic at what he does. He is patient and not judgemental in the slightest. He has enabled me to become a competent drone operator and I thank him hugely. On the whole a great company to be trained by!!!!
I honestly can't recommend Flyby enough. I started the course thinking all it takes to fly a drone was buying the thing and playing around with it. After 5 days with my instructor, Pete, I have an in-depth knowledge of not only the legal guidelines and legislation regarding drone flight safety but the ability to read aviation maps, flight terminology, survey maps and weather TAFs. I was also given lessons on the physics behind flight, wind paths and aerodynamics.

When you finish the course you feel like a fully fledged pilot! 10/10
I have just finished the 3 day PfCO course at Flyby. Our ground school instructor John Jones was very knowledgeable and able to provide real world examples. The course was well structured and the materials provided were very good and contained all of the information needed to progress through the course. Our assessment was conducted on day 3 and was run by Andy. A few tips from an experienced SUA pilot made a real difference with my own piloting skills. I like many others have had a decent amount of experience and flight time however I wish I had done the 2 day flight skills training just to gain the knowledge and expertise that this crew provide. Thank you Flyby.
I attended the five day PfCO course, with Pete as the instructor, having never flown a SUA before. His valuable experience made the course interesting, absorbing with delivery at the appropriate speed and level. The facillities where good, with the exception of the poor lighting in the conference room which meant people with poor eyesight struggled viewing the screen. The course notes where very good and had just the right amount of information so not to confuse or over train a new entry. The support staff in the office where also very knowledgeable and supportive. I will recommend them in the future.
Great company to deliver training with experienced tutors. Flexible approach to ensure courses can be delivered around client needs.
Flyby Technology is rated 4.98 based on 225 reviews