Fleet Trak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleet Trak
customer service
Read Fleet Trak Reviews

About Fleet Trak:

We are an approved, award-winning re-seller of Webfleet Solutions and one of the UK's largest independent suppliers and installers of Telematics and Vehicle CCTV.

Here at Fleet Trak our customers/ prospects feedback is vital in us delivering the best possible service & products!

info@fleet-trak.co.uk

Unit 1, Bridge Rd Business Centre

Tell us how Fleet Trak made you happy
Lacey has been absolutely amazing and always there to help with any quarries we may have.
I have just spent a very informative hour with Nicole Glover from Fleet Trak - I really understand the benefits from the new WEBFLEET platform. Thank you Nicola.
I've just had a very interesting session this morning at Fleettraks offices finding out what the new WEBFLEET can do. I've discovered some interesting new features and some areas that I need to explore further. Thanks Nicole for your hospitality and for a very informative and useful training session.
Great training provided by Lacey Waller in showing me how the new system works
GREAT customer service from all the ladies at Fleet Trak. Especially Lauren!! I spent 2 hours with Lauren going through the system which was very helpful. Lauren has been superb in responding to any queries that the company has had and very quick to resolve any issues. Couldn't ask for a better service. As a whole Fleet Trak have been excellent and i'm glad i chose Fleet Trak for our Fleet performance system. 10/10!!
I have just spent an informative hour with Lacey. I am now in the best position to get the optimal benefit from the new WEBFLEET platform. Thank you Lacey, thank you Fleet Trak.
I have just spent a very informative hour with Lacey from Fleet Trak and I am now in a much better position to get the optimal benefit from the new WEBFLEET platform. Thank you Lacey, thank you Fleet Trak.
very helpful, customer service is good nothing is too much trouble
Lacey provided good clear instruction, took time explain my question's
Lauren has been fantastic with quick and informative responses when ever I have had a query and also providing training. This on top of the great product, why go anywhere else.
Great customer service from Lacey! Very happy with the overall quality of the Fleet Trak system. This has been an asset to our business our the years that we have been using it.
Excellent service! Nicole was really helpful, fast and efficient. Would definitely recommend!
Great after care service & so helpful any time of the day when we rang them ! Andy the engineer was a credit to the company, fitted our devices so neat & tidy , once again nothing was to hard for him !
Always very quick and efficient
I have had limited dealings with Fleet Track until recently, I would say the Customer Service to date has been excellent,
Great support from Lacey always happy to help whenever I have a query. Keep up the good work.
Fast and efficient response from Fleet Trak both Lacey and Charlotte always very helpful. Excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service from Fleet Trak, special mention to Charlotte and Lacey for their quick response to any requests we have. Keep up the good work!
Everyone was helpful through the whole process. Thanks.
Great service, very fast and efficient and up and running within 24 hours of install Lacey has been very helpful and is an asset to their team.
Fleet Trak is rated 4.96 based on 222 reviews