Fleet Trak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleet Trak
Read Fleet Trak Reviews

About Fleet Trak:

We are an approved, award-winning re-seller of Webfleet Solutions and one of the UK's largest independent suppliers and installers of Telematics and Vehicle CCTV.

Here at Fleet Trak our customers/ prospects feedback is vital in us delivering the best possible service & products!

info@fleet-trak.co.uk

Unit 1, Bridge Rd Business Centre

Tell us how Fleet Trak made you happy
Lacey has been very helpful and supportive on our first approach to Webfleet. I am very pleased with her professionalism and how she developed the topics. Excellent service!
Concise and informative with a thorough approach. i obtained what I needed in a compact and well structured form which suited my busy schedule.
I received training and a overview on Webfleet today. LW was very clear, confident and knowledgeable. My questions and queries were answered on the spot. Thank you for helping me understand how to better manage/navigate the web site.
Very good service and someone on the end of the phone to answer any questions you have and make working life more simple.
Excellent service
Fleet Trak have the products that we want, at the price we want. Good customer Service from Lacey and the rest of the team, with plenty of advice & support when needed.
Great system, Easy to use. Great Customer Service and support system in place. Staff are incredibly helpful.
Extremely helpful and friendly team. Always a 1st class service.
Helpful, friendly and efficient service. Great to deal with.
We've been a customer of Fleet trak for a number of years now. The friendly, professional service is excellent and I would highly recommend their services. Nothing is ever too much trouble and the response time amazingly quick.
All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Been using them for the last 6 years and had no issues.
Simple and easy to use.
Very happy with the service from Fleet Trak. The tracking software is very simple to use. Nicole always helps us if we have any questions.
I was new to dealing with Fleet Trak when I started with Lankelma but I quickly familiarised myself with a user friendly system online, coupled with communication and support from Charlotte James and her team. A pleasure to deal with any query and we are always received and dealt with in a professional and friendly manner. Thank you
Our company have been dealing with Fleet Trak for 7 years. From our initial enquiries regarding telematics through to upgrading, alterations to our contract and adapting to our changing needs, they have always dealt with us in a swift courteous and professional manner. Highly recommended
Lacey has been very helpful with training on the new system and took time afterwards to look into which report would work best for the information we wanted. Thank you
I Have just finished up my WEBFLEET training with Lacey Waller, Being new to this product Lacey was very helpful and easy to speak to, she gave me a full understanding on how to use the system nothing was to much to ask. I feel I can call on her for support whenever needed. Thanks again !
Grate team with fab support
Great System, Very comprehensive training given by Lacey. Tailored to the exact needs of each deaperment. Highly recommend
A very informative induction on how to use Fleet Trak. Lacey Waller gave us the information she felt we would need for our use, letting us know that she would be there in the future should we need help.
Fleet Trak is rated 4.96 based on 251 reviews