Fleet Trak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleet Trak
Read Fleet Trak Reviews

About Fleet Trak:

We are an approved, award-winning re-seller of Webfleet Solutions and one of the UK's largest independent suppliers and installers of Telematics and Vehicle CCTV.

Here at Fleet Trak our customers/ prospects feedback is vital in us delivering the best possible service & products!

info@fleet-trak.co.uk

Unit 1, Bridge Rd Business Centre

Tell us how Fleet Trak made you happy
Great customer service! Lacey took time out her day to take me through the whole system and made sure I knew what I was doing. Great response time, and cannot fault anything she did. I am now a lot more comfortable with the system and planning work for our drivers. Even found a few things the guys are not already using. Thank you!
Being new to this product the service team very extremely helpful taking the time to cover off all aspects of the different tabs, making sure that I was confident before moving onto the next section.
the support from WEBFLEET was 1st class :-)
Lacey was fantastic and lovely to speak to. Nothing was to much to ask. I feel I can call on her for support anytime. Thank you again.
Lacey was fantastic and extremely informative.
We have been using the System for some years now without a full understanding of its capabilities. Lacey pick up our queries and run us through the system. Very supportive from start to finish. Couldn't recommend more!
Web fleet / Lauren have been absolutely amazing, always there for questions needing answered , quick to resolve any issues or anything query on system itself,the system is really user friendly and easy to navigate and very easy on the eye, it first it was daunting navigating through it but with help and support with Lauren and her team we are getting there.
Lacey has been absolutely amazing and always there to help with any quarries we may have.
I have just spent a very informative hour with Nicole Glover from Fleet Trak - I really understand the benefits from the new WEBFLEET platform. Thank you Nicola.
I've just had a very interesting session this morning at Fleettraks offices finding out what the new WEBFLEET can do. I've discovered some interesting new features and some areas that I need to explore further. Thanks Nicole for your hospitality and for a very informative and useful training session.
Great training provided by Lacey Waller in showing me how the new system works
GREAT customer service from all the ladies at Fleet Trak. Especially Lauren!! I spent 2 hours with Lauren going through the system which was very helpful. Lauren has been superb in responding to any queries that the company has had and very quick to resolve any issues. Couldn't ask for a better service. As a whole Fleet Trak have been excellent and i'm glad i chose Fleet Trak for our Fleet performance system. 10/10!!
I have just spent an informative hour with Lacey. I am now in the best position to get the optimal benefit from the new WEBFLEET platform. Thank you Lacey, thank you Fleet Trak.
I have just spent a very informative hour with Lacey from Fleet Trak and I am now in a much better position to get the optimal benefit from the new WEBFLEET platform. Thank you Lacey, thank you Fleet Trak.
very helpful, customer service is good nothing is too much trouble
Lacey provided good clear instruction, took time explain my question's
Lauren has been fantastic with quick and informative responses when ever I have had a query and also providing training. This on top of the great product, why go anywhere else.
Great customer service from Lacey! Very happy with the overall quality of the Fleet Trak system. This has been an asset to our business our the years that we have been using it.
Excellent service! Nicole was really helpful, fast and efficient. Would definitely recommend!
Great after care service & so helpful any time of the day when we rang them !
Andy the engineer was a credit to the company, fitted our devices so neat & tidy , once again nothing was to hard for him !
Always very quick and efficient
Fleet Trak is rated 4.96 based on 229 reviews