Fireworks Crazy Reviews

firework_crazy
Fireworks Crazy Reviews | 1st March 2020
firework_crazy
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic service they went above and beyond to get me some smoke grenades during lockdown for our gender reveal I would recommend them to anyone!
Fireworks Crazy 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Needed fireworks quickly and you didn’t disappoint. Also managed to add to purchases before dispatched and included in initial purchase so no double charge for delivery. Have already recommended and would use again.
Great fireworks for my daughters birthday. Ordered from website following the reviews. They were Fantastic. Ordering was easy and arrived next day no problem. Cant wait till have an excuse to get some more.
Mark and his team are really nice people, I’ve use to collect my own fireworks but now I have them sent, each firework has a short video of them so you know what your buying, with the selection that he has I will always buy from them, if your happy ( which I am) why go anywhere else, all the best Steve
I had a query. They responded immediately. Great price and what a delivery service. Will use again. Fantastic Supplier.
Sensational fireworks for a great evening made VE Day celebrations even more exciting.
Great efficient service
3 days before my son's 18th, I thought I would get some fireworks to make it a little more special as we are all still in lockdown. I contacted FWC to make sure they would get them to me in time, The very quick response confirmed they would be. I watched the video of the product I was interested in. simple to buy, great delivery and the children and myself were really impressed with the quality of the fireworks. Would defiantly use FWC again
Thanks for all your help and making my son's 18th a little more memorable.
Cheers
Adrian
Very good value for money will continue to use them highly recommended
Most helpful, an excellent service and great products. thank you
A fast comps to deal with and great products they came on rhe day email to me
And with all the problems in the world they still mange it with the lockdown stil on
Will use again
Quick delivery and great display for the NHS
Good product, good price, quick delivery, V happy!
I liked the filters on loudness of band alongside price etc. Also I thought the YouTube videos of the actual firework was really good. Whether the rockets I bought are OK or not... don't know.. not used them yet.
Always a pleasure to deal with Fireworks Crazy - Great selection, excellent prices and convenient delivery or pick up options. The new website is fantastic and having videos of each firework to help make the selection is awesome. I use these guys a couple of times a year without fail!
Amazing service
Superb service right from the word go, quick and easy ordering service, great communication from ordering to delivery, excellent packaging and speed of delivery and i will have no hesitation using them again. The delivery charge was a little high but this was expected as they ARE Dangerous Goods, but this was not an issue.
Placed an order expecting a few days delivery, the guys delivered them personally the next day,amazing service, cant comment on the fireworks yet as haven't used them,if they're as good as the customer sevice I'll be recommending them to all.
Fantastic service even out of hours. Fireworks Crazy go the extra mile to help those that need it and with such short notice that I Needed on a Saturday they helped to fitful my families birthday with a personal delivery. Absolutely 10 out of 10. Thank you Firework Crazy!
Top job all round. I’ve used firework crazy for several years now for the town DIY firework displays and other personal events, Firework Crazy have never let me down. 🙂
Fireworks Crazy is rated 4.86 based on 1,848 reviews