Fireworks Crazy Reviews

Fireworks Crazy 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Fireworks Crazy 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Guy Sharp
Brett Stafford
Quick delivery , excellent products great delivery price too compared to other companies 10/10 very happy customer
Good service, delivery on time.
Will recommend.

I have rated you five stars, but wasn't sure that has registered as all five stars turn green!

Regards
Superb all round service .. .
Super pro..!!!!
Will definitely be coming back for more ...!!!
Delivery was within the time specified. We bought a cake, which was very good. Would shop with this company again.
Brilliant service, excellent website will use again
Great choice and great value for money. I found it only before Xmas and used Fireworks Crazy for NYE and for my recent Birthday. Great shop and great customer service
There is no word to describe beauty. The firework was amazingly beautiful. I will definitely buy again fro Crazy firework.
Thank you!
The best show ever. Thanks Firework Crazy
Great quality fireworks and thoroughly dedicated customer service. We were struggling to purchase fireworks online in time for New Year's eve and FWC made it possible for us to have a lovely celebration. Their single ignition products are safe and absolutely stunning!
I used firework crazy for my daughters wedding last December, we also had new years eve fireworks delivered the same day as ordering them.

Great service,great fireworks, great team.
will always use them & would recommend to everyone.
Sunt foarte mulศ›umit de voi !!
I was so amazed by the fireworks I bought.
They delivered on time, correspondence has been quick and easy. Fireworks was amazing and safe
I will buy from here next year
Due to a late order and the New Year's rush, my order was not able to be delivered to the address I had ordered for. However, Firework Crazy went above and beyond to deliver to another location to help ensure I would have my fireworks before New Year's Eve!
Good quality and reasonably priced.
U know what u may have left out 1 pack of small bangers but I don't mind as I have now found my new place for fireworks and I wood be recommend this place to all friends and family as what a cheap place to bye from thank u guys ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’
great service , friendly and the fireworks were great
Ordered some fireworks for NYE and Firework Crazy made sure they were delivered on time despite problems with their courier. Great service and great fireworks!
Very good
I ordered the fireworks on line and spoke to the company direct. I was very impressed and will not hesitate to buy again in the future. One thing i did like you can watch a short video of all fireworks to see what they look and sound like.
Fireworks Crazy is rated 4.86 based on 2,165 reviews