Fireworks Crazy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fireworks Crazy
Read Fireworks Crazy Reviews
Great communications on the phone; order placed online and delivered in good time.
Brilliant service
Black Friday deals , good value. Easy online buying. Delivery earlier than expected ✅ Updates and communication excellent. Good brands, good price , good service. Would recommend and I will buying from fireworks crazy again.
Easy to order on line.Black Friday deals good value .Quick dispatch. Good communication. Would recommend firework crazy.
Excellent fire works I can recommend them
Second time I have ordered fireworks from them. Service second to none. Great range of fireworks.
Brilliant fireworks,excellent customer service. Have bought from here several years now,would highly recommend.
Excellent service and brilliant fireworks. I will be purchasing from you next year. Thank you
A wide range of fireworks to choose from enabling me to do a friends and family Bonfire Night Party with a lot of varied effects. Ordering was easy once I had made my selection (the difficult part), delivery was as I requested as I ordered early to avoid disappointment. Will be ordering for New Year. Excellent!!
We had our local display at Dalgety Bay Bowling Club for the 2nd year running using Firework Crazy. The whole process is flawless - the service provided is fab from start to finish and the display itself was loved by all. Will definitely be back for next year.
Paid for next day delivery and it didn't happen. No refund just delivered a day late.
Hi Maria. Apologies it took an extra day for your fireworks to get to you. You ordered on one of our bussiest days and as per the website although we do try and get all orders out same day, sometimes it's just not possible.
Be happy to write a review as soon as I can fire some off. It’s done nothing but b**dy well rain EVERYday for the past THREE weeks with high winds. The back yards a bog, Soon as I can I’ll be happy to review. Regards. Pete
Excellent shop, friendly staff, and top notch fireworks. The new website is a big improvement too. Been buying fireworks from here for our big family Guy Fawkes Night party for the last few years, and have never been disappointed. Some of the pieces we had this year really were exceptional!
I've been buying fireworks online from you for 5 years! Amazing fireworks and very professional service. And i love the new website too! My favorite brand has to be Absolute fireworks! Keep up the good work!
Excellent customer service. Being able to view video of the fireworks was really helpful to select. Some items I ordered were not in stock but they helped to find replacements and made sure I got my fireworks in time. Everyone loved the quality of the fireworks.
I ordered several fireworks, lots to choose from... They arrived on time... My guests thoroughly enjoyed them and I can highly recommend Fireworks Crazy...
Excellent selection of fireworks and a nice rest to use web site. Lots of information on each product and good videos made it easy to select the right ones to sit my audience and available display area. I was also very impressed with their customer service when they refunded me for a firework which I had accidently ordered twice. Prompt delivery was welcome and the cap it all, the fireworks were great! We particularly enjoyed Ticking Time bomb and Coco.
I put on a display for my local community every year. Fireworks crazy website is easy to negotiate and the videos are useful. The delivery is always with me with plenty of time to spare before bonfire night. Also this year they had a fab offer where i got extra fireworks for free! Brilliant. I've not had any issues with the fireworks and they are always loved with the appropriate "oos" and "aaahs". Well done guys, top job.
Brilliant range of fireworks, orders quickly processed, reasonable prices
Firework crazy service is extraordinary.
Fireworks Crazy is rated 4.86 based on 1,785 reviews