Fireworks Crazy Reviews

Read Fireworks Crazy Reviews
Fireworks Crazy 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Fireworks Crazy 5 star review on 20th December 2020
Karen Hough
Excellent. Left my order too late and they gave me next day delivery at no extra cost.
Absolutely brilliant, superb service, excellent communication. Ordered around 16:00 in the afternoon, delivered around 11:00 the following morning, don't know how they did it ! Very well packed and all items in good order. I will be back !! Fireworks not used yet so can't comment on them.
A very swift efficient service with good communication right down the line, also I found the packaging to be of a high standard, I'm a very satisfied customer.
Easy and fast process as always from Firework Crazy.
Been dealing with these guys for over 8 years never let you down fantastic service
The fireworks was amazing, it was a very good surprise for my husband birthday. Quick delivery. Thank you very much.
Great customer service 👍
Very efficient service
Firework Crazy were very friendly and helpful on the phone, delivery was exactly as I had requested, and the barrage I chose, with their guidance, was perfect for our occasion. They answered my post delivery question clearly and accurately and gave good, friendly advice. Excellent all round service, and we were all very impressed with the firework display. I'll certainly be using Firework Crazy again.
Great service
Excellent value and were blown away but how great that were, the family loved them
The firework was nice but lasted much shorter than the description. We recorded a video and it lasted only 18s compared 25s as advertised.
Bought from here for a gender reveal for a boy! The Blue star eruptions were fantastic! Very big, loud and bright! The Blue Hong Kong candle’s weren’t so great, they weren’t blue at all, they were white so it was lucky I got the other blue ones otherwise the gender reveal wouldn’t of worked so well!
Good fast service. If I could I would give 10 stars
Great service an delivery. Gona keep using them all the time,thanks very guys👍🏻
Great website, easy to find what you are looking for and order, package arrived in 2 days. Would recommend this website to anyone looking for fireworks.
Good prices Decent fireworks for the Rangers Title Party 55 titles.
Very good service
I have used Firework Crazy 3 times now for small displays in the back garden- in all cases the fireworks were fantastic, delivered really quickly (even when you'd expect them to be super-busy before fireworks night and New Years) in well secured packaging. There are some really good value fireworks on the site too. Will be using them a lot more in future!
Not tried the fireworks yet, but reasonably priced and arrived on time no problems 👍
Fireworks Crazy is rated 4.86 based on 2,192 reviews