Fireworks Crazy Reviews

Read Fireworks Crazy Reviews
Fireworks Crazy 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Fireworks Crazy 5 star review on 20th December 2020
Karen Hough
The firework was nice but lasted much shorter than the description. We recorded a video and it lasted only 18s compared 25s as advertised.
Bought from here for a gender reveal for a boy! The Blue star eruptions were fantastic! Very big, loud and bright! The Blue Hong Kong candle’s weren’t so great, they weren’t blue at all, they were white so it was lucky I got the other blue ones otherwise the gender reveal wouldn’t of worked so well!
Good fast service. If I could I would give 10 stars
Great service an delivery. Gona keep using them all the time,thanks very guys👍🏻
Great website, easy to find what you are looking for and order, package arrived in 2 days. Would recommend this website to anyone looking for fireworks.
Good prices

Decent fireworks for the Rangers Title Party 55 titles.
Very good service
I have used Firework Crazy 3 times now for small displays in the back garden- in all cases the fireworks were fantastic, delivered really quickly (even when you'd expect them to be super-busy before fireworks night and New Years) in well secured packaging. There are some really good value fireworks on the site too. Will be using them a lot more in future!
Not tried the fireworks yet, but reasonably priced and arrived on time no problems 👍
The website was very helpful and showed all the information at a glance about each firwork, loudness, shots, duration etc. Fast delivery of my order and well packed
Prompt delivery. Thank you
Delivery was super quick & fireworks fantastic, would use again and recommend!
Great interaction with Firework Crazy - swift delivery keeping me informed all the way.
Good price - Super firework show - just the answer to celebrate my daughter's birthday - we launched by the river and I am sure the whole town enjoyed the show - left with very little debris to clear after the event too - win win!
Brilliant service, fast delivery! Highly recommend to all. Also will be ordering again
Great fireworks, great price and sent really quickly. Wouldn't buy from anywhere else.
Well what can I say, I have not purchased fireworks for some time. However it was my son’s 11th birthday and because of lockdown thought I would do something for him. I spent £165 on fireworks and I must say it was money spent well. He absolutely loved it and we also informed our neighbours in the estate whom also joined us to watch the spectacular show I put on. For the money we spent we got an amazing show. The team at Firework Crazy were great as well. I was slightly worried that the delivery might be delayed as the delivery slot was 1-2 days however got it on the third day which still wasn’t an issue as I got phone calls email replies from the team. They were very reassuring and helpful. Keep up the great work guys I will certainly be back to purchase more!!!
Quick delivery , excellent products great delivery price too compared to other companies 10/10 very happy customer
Good service, delivery on time.
Will recommend.

I have rated you five stars, but wasn't sure that has registered as all five stars turn green!

Regards
Superb all round service .. .
Super pro..!!!!
Will definitely be coming back for more ...!!!
Delivery was within the time specified. We bought a cake, which was very good. Would shop with this company again.
Fireworks Crazy is rated 4.86 based on 2,181 reviews