Fireworks Crazy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Fireworks Crazy
"Brilliant service and very prompt delivery. We were kept up to date at all stages and everything arrived as described in plenty good time!! Fireworks were better than expected and everyone was extremely impressed! Thanks guys and we cannot recommend you highly enough to others for their pyrotechnics!!"
"Overall a great online shopping experience, many thanks for the offers and on point delivery."
"I've purchased from Firework Crazy a few times and never been let down. Good prices, great quality and, not only is the delivery great value, it's speedy too. A top notch service all round."
"Couldn’t praise these fireworks and customer service enough. The fireworks were exactly the kind I asked for in my ‘I haven’t a clue how to describe these fireworks’ type way. Thank you, I would def use this company again."
"This order is on hold but my previous orders have been shipped very quickly and arrived in great condition. I would highly recommend."
"Very efficient order and delivery process, an easy company to deal with."
"Fast service, great fireworks from a great company."
"The fireworks were fantastic, the only problem was the Tardis box it took a very long time to find the fuse, the fuse wasn't on the Orange tab, had to rip the foil to search for the fuse."
"Excellent services. The firework arrived much quicker than expected.Thank you"
"Very helpful and fireworks were great"
"Excellent product and customer service, thank you! ***"
"Very good"
"I first checked all the videos to make sure the fireworks were exactly what I wanted, the videos are a great way for that! When they came I was amazed the fireworks were amazing and even better than the videos, everyone was happy and I will definitely be buying from firework crazy again. Delivery is great and they make sure you receive them in time, making sure to call you to make sure you are around, then easily changing the delivery address last minute was no problem for them. Their customer service is excellent. Will definitely be buying again from them."
"Very helpful - delivered it personally as couriers were busy at New Years."
"All good thanks. Great products, delivery and service"
"Friendly sevice and fast delivery. Would recommend it to anyone."
"Fast delivery and high quality fireworks."
"Have been using Firework Crazy for years and cannot fault the service and would most definitely recommend to others"
"Suggest use another courier company."
"Great customer service & communication, went over and above to get my order to me before New Years Eve. Thanks!"
Fireworks Crazy is rated 4.85 based on 1,680 reviews