Find Me A Driving Test Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Find Me A Driving Test

About Find Me A Driving Test: Find Me A Driving Test finds earlier driving test dates to help bring your test forward b weeks or even months!

How would you rate Find Me A Driving Test ?

"Amazing customer service"
"you said you had found an earlier test slot for me however I wasn't able to respond within the 15 minute window to guarantee it. I did reply within 40 minutes, however I received no further communication to say whether the slot was mine or not. I then expected to hear of further time slots for a test after I realised I hadn't got the first slot, however I heard no more, at all. I then sent 3 emails asking for a refund as you didn't find me an earlier test and I haven't received a reply or a refund"
"I signed up on a Tues and had a driving test scheduled for Thurs. May not be the norm but am super happy with the service! I had questions for the team at find me a driving test- which were answered almost immediately - such great customer service. Thank you thank you!"
"Thank you for your help"
"Absolutely brilliant service, I was worried about having to wait for a test after my first fail but it really was effortless from using this. I got a test 3 weeks earlier than the one I initially booked, 5* service"
"Thanks, you managed to get a suitable test date within 2-3 weeks. The waiting list on the main site was 3 months. My queries were answered swiftly and efficiently via email too, so I’d recommend this service."
"Found me a Test earlier than my other date."
"I did go ahead and purchase the premium account. However due to some error within the system I had to wait a day or two for a fix, which unfortunately i could not wait. I then went to contact them, in which they replied extremely fast via facebook. I the advisor assured me the solution to the fix but as I said I could not wait, The advisor understood my situation and refunded me my money. I must say although I had small random error the customer service provided by the advisor was exceptional, The advisor even went the extra mile to refund me the money on the same day. I would highly recommend this website. Thanks for helping me !"
"The customer service is excellent. Really helpful guys! They found me a test within 2 days for almost a month sooner than my booked test date!!"
"I was really nervous as my test waiting time was not for another 3 months. When I did some research and found Find Me a Driving test they assured me that they would find me a test closer to the date and they did within a week of singing up I was offered 3 different dates. I would definitely recommend"
"Found me a driving test very quickly."
"Great service found me a test two months earlier!!"
"found me a earlier test but really wanted earlier as still waiting."
"Thank you so much. Moved my test three week closer now and it's just helped me so much. Passed yesterday and couldn't be happier! I'll be recommending you to my friends."
"Genuine and honest service, they have informed technical issue and refunded partialy with kind apology. I have booked my test much earlier than expected. 100% Trusted and value for money.!"
"Very happy as they found me an earlier test date within 2 days of registering. Not only that, but the test date was over a month earlier than the one I was originally booked for. Highly recommended service."
"They found me a date 1 month earlier than my booked date. it took them 2 days ! impressive....."
"Great service. I'd spent days trying to book a new test myself but found nothing. Within 2 days of registering with Find Me A Driving Test they found me a test for the following week which was exactly what I wanted. Can highly recommend."
"I am so disappointed, since I have contacted you, I didn't get any reply. Sincerely"
"Find me a driving test got me a earlier test within days. Nice and easy service, would definitely reccomend."
Find Me A Driving Test is rated 4.70 based on 46 reviews