Find Me A Driving Test Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Find Me A Driving Test

About Find Me A Driving Test: Find Me A Driving Test finds earlier driving test dates to help bring your test forward b weeks or even months!

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Find Me A Driving Test ?

"I was really sceptical with this and when I hadn't heard anything after 5 days I messaged them but then got a text to say there's one on 23rd Oct, omg I was so happy and relieved altho the automatic system didn't book it so I did it manually but had to wait all day because the test was gone but then someone dropped it and I took it. It was a gamble to try and get a test 10 days b4 my theory test runs out, even tho the automatic didn't work for me I'm still very very great full that you let me know so thank you, let's hope I pass"
"Managed to get a test date a month before my original date. So so worth the small amount of money and I cannot thank you enough! Will definitely be recommending to family and friends in the future"
"Was Brilliant found me a test within a few days and found me it a night whenever companies don’t look"
"Got me a driving test earlier for it then to be cancelled by the driving test centre"
"Got my test cancelled on the morning of test day and git another test less than a week later"
"very good service, got me an earlier test date, was quick and convenient"
"Very good found the earliest booking"
"Fantastic service, does exactly what it says on the tin. Very impressed"
"Excellent service - found a slot just when needed"
"Found me a driving really quickly. Great site"
"Very good service found test very quickly"
"Very professional service was constantly updated with new test times . Excellent service"
"They are fab and so quick!"
"I would not recommend them to anyone not even to my worst enemy. I have had a terrible experience with them ; No communication at all ,very poor customer service, a total waste of money and energy. They still holding my money and refused to pay back without securing me a test slot. Awful service generally please do not waste your money with them."
"Fabulous service, quick and easy to sign up too. Managed to get a suitable test date in a very short space of time. Would highly recommend."
"This is an excellent service if you are looking for a very short wait on a driving test, I failed my first driving test and in order to save a two months wait I decided to buy a premium membership to see how well this works and this found me a cancellation one week away after my first one, very quick service and very easy to use all you have to do is text “book” back when they text you with the dates, also it allows you to enter multiple test centres to make your wait even shorter."
"cool stuff"
"Great service test within 4 days"
"Very easy to use and best customer service to their customer and they always work hard to their best in finding early test to their customer.very happy about them"
"Totally worth the money I now have my driving test 4 weeks earlier than original date."
Find Me A Driving Test is rated 4.64 based on 100 reviews