Find Me A Driving Test Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Find Me A Driving Test

About Find Me A Driving Test: Find Me A Driving Test finds earlier driving test dates to help bring your test forward by weeks or even months!

Tell us how Find Me A Driving Test made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Fantastic service! Very easy to set up. Created an account on the Saturday afternoon after my son failed his test and on the Monday we received a txt offering a new test a month earlier than the one he had managed to book himself. He’s passed now (yippee!) but if he hadn’t, it was good to know we could keep using the service to get earlier test dates. I would highly recommend this service to anyone and have told all my friends with learners about it. Well worth the money!"
"I cannot recommend Findmeadrivingtest highly enough, totally transparent and delivers exactly as described. Furthermore, if things don't go to plan on the day, the pay once allows you to rebook as soon as you are able without a second fee. Fantastic service all round."
"I would highly recommend they found me an earlier test within minutes of me signing up"
"Really Good, so many test dates came through so quickly would really recommend:)"
"My test was cancelled so decided to try this service and within 2 hours I had a new test 3 days later"
"Got a new test date within 24 hours of signing up. Very user friendly."
"Great at start and found earlier test but then would not keep loot. Found an earlier test myself by chance by looking on gov website. Disappointed that expensive app didn’t do this for me."
"An excellent service, well worth the fee not having to log onto DVSA web site for earlier test slots."
"Very good. Found earlier test and passed!"
"Thank you...you been so fast in finding me a quick one"
"Find me a driving test was easy to use and found my boyfriend a driving test so much earlier. Very impressed!!!"
"Found multiple tests very quickly."
"Great service, failed my 1st test and wanted to get another test booked asap, booking through dvsa it was going to over a month to wait but signing up to this service got me a test 2 weeks after my 1st and I passed 2nd time! Worth the money."
"Got a new test just two weeks after failing my first attempt. So happy that I won't have to wait till April to have another go. Thank you! So worth the money, takes the stress out of the already disappointing situation."
"Amazing. Found an earlier date in 30 minutes"
"Got a early test date straight away pleased with the survive :)"
"I was expecting to carry on changing the test dates to an earlier date but I only could do it the once."
Find Me A Driving Test is rated 4.70 based on 189 reviews