Find Me A Driving Test Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Find Me A Driving Test

About Find Me A Driving Test: Find Me A Driving Test finds earlier driving test dates to help bring your test forward by weeks or even months!

Tell us how Find Me A Driving Test made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"Customer service is fantastic and I got my test booked straight away. I had my tests the first day I could after I failed."
"Was a very good service that I would use again"
"Really good and reliable service, I used them 2 times as I failed the first time. Easy to use. Would highly recommend. Thanks a lot guys!"
"Ended up being a lot quicker and a hell of a lot sooner than I thought (two months sooner!) great service!"
"Easy, gets you a driving test straight away from as early as a couple days away. Would definitely recommend."
"It got me a test really quick so it really helped"
"Worked really well customer service is acto amazing πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ"
"Very good service and passed my driving test you found me so makes it even better. Thanks!"
"Managed to get a test 3 weeks after my original test. Really quick and easy to use, they text you with an available date and time. If you don't want it, you simply ignore. If you do, you respond and then it's done. Would definitely recommend if you want to skip the long wait between tests!"
"I had one issue with the service but my concerns were addressed quickly and professionally, and bought to a satisfying resolution. Thanks guys!"
"Got a test date in 2 weeks rather than 4 expected"
"Very good and very helpful! Would recommend"
"I saved a months waiting by using this app. When I had a problem it was very quickly resolved."
"Amazing service for a great price. I was found a new driving test more than 2 weeks earlier than the one I had booked. Not only that but I passed! Can’t recommend it highly enough - really worth it!"
"Absolutely fab way to find an earlier driving test time! Simple and easy to understand! So delighted I could find an earlier time as I would have had to wait a long time, really recommend it as usually driving tests are a long wait in advance!"
"Found me a early test within a few days well worth it. I passed."
"Surprised how many test dates we were offered. Very pleased with the service provided."
"It’s good and very efficient"
"Found me a test within 2 days !!! Avoids the hassle of checking every day!! Would definitely recommend !!"
"Found me one really quick, would of had to wait 2 months but got one in 1 week!!"
Find Me A Driving Test is rated 4.74 based on 133 reviews