Find Me A Driving Test Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Find Me A Driving Test

About Find Me A Driving Test: Find Me A Driving Test finds earlier driving test dates to help bring your test forward b weeks or even months!

How would you rate Find Me A Driving Test ?

"Was sceptical but they delivered as promised with a new date within a couple of days. Took all the hassle out of re booking."
"Really happy with find me a driving test. Would recommend if you need to get an earlier date."
"Excellent service - found a much earlier test time at a small test centre within a couple of days . Highly recommended."
"I experienced some difficulty with bugs whilst using the website, and the issue was lengthy to resolve due to the lack of live customer service (telephone or chat). Despite this; staff were friendly and helpful via email communication, of which was reasonably quick. I was able to find a suitable test within 1 week, and booking was easy. Although there is no live customer support, and that you may find hindrance with bugs; I highly recommend the service, and would use it again."
"Found a test really quickly really good service!"
"Good servic found me a test in a weeks time !"
"Perfect.."
"Found me a new test within a few days of activating my account. Would highly recommended to anyone looking for a quick cancellation!"
"Great site they found me a test at the perfect time"
"Brilliant, super helpful!"
"I would recommend this website to anyone looking for an driving appointment"
"Very useful not having to check for cancellations yourself! You get a text when a spot is free and they change the date of your test automatically if you want so you dont lose any time- vety helpful!"
"Found a test within a few days, would highly recommend."
"I needed a test within 2 weeks as my university accomodation was running out. Within two days I received a text regarding a cancellation. If you have a deadline, the £17.99 is exceptional value for money"
"We got three new slots within five working days. They do what they say!!"
"Brilliant, got a test booked 3 weeks earlier than the earliest date I could book myself. Very pleased."
"The services have bee repeatedly turned off and its causing me hassle and to manually look thus wasting my £20, please re activate"
Hi Mr Young,

We have now sent you over 50 text messages with different test dates. We cap the number of text messages we send to 15 or 20. We mention in the email that a simple reply will reset the text message counter. Most customers accept a new date within 10 text messages, but when this is not the case, a simple email will allow us to continue sending.
"Super easy highly recommend over 2 weeks earlier, that’s a big difference when you need your test asap! Well done great service!!"
"Because you found me one within 3 weeks was ecstatic great company"
"Excellent customer service, found me a test at my preferred centre within a couple of days! Highly recommend!"
Find Me A Driving Test is rated 4.62 based on 77 reviews