First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts

About First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts: First Aid Wheels is one of the best wheel repair centres in London for full factory refurbishment and possibly the only one that offers a full repair service including straightening, welding, re-finishing and customizing.

It all started in 2001 as a hobby for customizing and working with alloy wheels.

Over the years this became a passion to achieve the best possible finish. Now we have the latest machinery, the latest paint systems and advanced techniques that match the manufacturer’s original finish.

We are constantly researching new techniques and developing new solutions to give our customers the best quality service possible.

02074350941

info@fawheels.co.uk

Telephone

How would you rate First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts ?

"Having just damaged an alloy on a brand new Mercedes this was the 1st time I had an alloy wheel repaired. FAW explained the procedure and cost, put two replacement tyres on the vehicle so I had mobility (it has run-flats, no spare) and turned the job around in two days. The diamond cut alloy now looks brand new like the originals. Excellent service from a great team."
"Fantastic service. I had an argument with a roundabout and I lost. Really scuffed my diamond alloy wheel. Took it to first aid wheels. They put a tyre on my car so I could drive away. Rang two days later to say ready. What an amazing job they had done. I can’t recommend them enough."
"Great job. Friendly and helpful staff. Good value for money."
"Perfect finish and excellent service, they even lent me a set of wheels and tyres while mine were being repaired and new rubber fitted 10/10"
"Good company. I would like give them a 5 stars, But they do only 1 year warranty.."
"5/5*"
"excellent service & excellent refurbishment work carried out."
"Always great work, Highly Recommended"
"Very happy with FAW. Top place for all your alloy wheel repairs 🤘🏻"
"Fast and quality service. New wheels look like brand new. Highly recommended!"
"Very good service and efficient"
"So glad I found this company! They took care of all my needs in such a short space of time."
"Excellent service."
"Professional and friendly team. Works been done quick and spot on. Definitely use them again."
"Excellent service, very friendly and helpful staff. Work carried out on my wheel second to none!"
"Couldn't fault the service. I was taking the car abroad and needed to have the wheel repaired quickly. The staff at First Aid were courteous, efficient and completed the work to my complete satisfaction in accordance with the agreed timetable. I will certainly be using them again and have absolutely no hesitation in recommending their services."
"I have used this service on a couple of occasions one occasion was somewhat smoother than the other. My BMW six series needed its alloys refurbishment done. I was given some smaller wheels to put on my car whilst they did there magic and received my wheels back looking pristine. On the second occasion I had a Mercedes CLS a more popular car I was able to get my wheels swapped there and then and drive away with a minimum of fuss. Will use them again no doubt"
"Top class, very quick and quality service. Highly recommend First Aid Wheels. They solved my problem within a matter of hours."
"Excellent customer service and delivery."
"Initive great workmanship reliable fab staff great owner"
First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts is rated 4.61 based on 85 reviews