First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts

About First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts: First Aid Wheels is one of the best wheel repair centres in London for full factory refurbishment and possibly the only one that offers a full repair service including straightening, welding, re-finishing and customizing.

It all started in 2001 as a hobby for customizing and working with alloy wheels.

Over the years this became a passion to achieve the best possible finish. Now we have the latest machinery, the latest paint systems and advanced techniques that match the manufacturer’s original finish.

We are constantly researching new techniques and developing new solutions to give our customers the best quality service possible.

02074350941

info@fawheels.co.uk

How would you rate First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts?

"My trip to FAW from start to finish was superb. Gosia on reception handled everything very professionally, she really was excellent and it all came with a smile. The guys doing the work were friendly, helpful and my wheels are fantastic. In this day and age time is money and my rapid turn around was second to none. I can't recommend this company enough and my thanks to them all for a great job at a fair price."
"Second time I have used FAW and both times I have been extremely happy not only with the wheels but also the whole teams attention to making sure you are looked after and happy with the completed work, plenty of nice coffee on offer as well! Thanks Guys!"
"One of the most efficient, competent firm of engineers I have dealt with to date, pro-active, interested in their work A1 service and A1 quality wheel refurb, no nonsense, kind regards, Tony, CBS"
"I went to FAW for an assessment of my left front wheel which was slightly cracked and had been leaking air. A new wheel quoted by Mercedes was £500. At FAW I was so impressed by their professionalism and assessment of my wheel and their prices. I ended up getting all my alloys done plus two new tyres for less than the quote from Mercedes for 1 new wheel!. They did a marvellous job it looks like a new car with shiny wheels again. :) I was delighted with their service!"
"I had done the wheels for two Mercedes S Class ( diamond cut ) and a Range Rover autobiography at First Aid Wheels and I am amazed by the approach, service, update with the job and the quality of the work. Everything has been done in excellent way. For this reason I do highly command them than any other wheel repair. I had tried couple but they never near the quality of work and the finishing, also the prices for the tyres if it need to be changed are very good, for that reason I didn't need to go and get the tyres from els where. And at last I would like to thank Ms. GOSIA whom she was taking the order over the phone and at the reception she was so helpful and kept me update with the wheels are ready. Wishing you all the best."
"Drove my car in & they gave me a quote of £260+vat to refurbish my alloys. Once all the wheels were off my car they told me it would be an extra £10 per cap. Then they told me it would be an extra £15 per dent. Of which I had a few. They should have been upfront about the additional expenses. I told them to put the wheels back on & left."
"Excellent service, brilliant results"
"They responded quickly and I was able to get my tires fixes fast. They were friendly and showed me what the problem was and then got it fixed after only a few hours. They were transparent about pricing. The only negative point is that I had to call to get the ball rolling as they didn't seem to react to the online message I had send through their contact on the website."
"Quick and easy. Good quality paint job"
"The service and the attitude of all the staff was absolutely first class! Toby was fantastic and fixed my scuffed alloys the same day. I will always recommend First Aid wheels above any other wheel repair company"
"Have used FAW a few times now Have never been dissatisfied with service, quality or price Will always recommend to friends"
"Excellent professional and very friendly service. Thank you"
"Went above and beyond to meet a tight deadline, very happy with the outcome."
"Very good and quick services. Very recommended"
"Always do a good job"
"1st aid wheels refurbed my wife's Audi TT's Diamond cut alloys. Their 'donor' wheels helped them to stand out, as i didn't need to leave the car with them, whilst works were carried out. Great service, competitive price. Would recommend."
"After getting home and on closer inspection (while washing wheels) I noticed ALL the wheels had imperfections on them, pitted/orange peel in places. The wheels looked like they were rushed when painting and I am very disappointed"
"They have great service and great prices, quality people doing a quality job."
"Repaired my cracked AMG alloy wheel for a fraction of the cost of a new one."
"Best and Perfect Service."
First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts is rated 4.58 based on 31 reviews