First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts Reviews

About First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts:

First Aid Wheels is one of the best wheel repair centres in London for full factory refurbishment and possibly the only one that offers a full repair service including straightening, welding, re-finishing and customizing.

It all started in 2001 as a hobby for customizing and working with alloy wheels.

Over the years this became a passion to achieve the best possible finish. Now we have the latest machinery, the latest paint systems and advanced techniques that match the manufacturer’s original finish.

We are constantly researching new techniques and developing new solutions to give our customers the best quality service possible.

02074350941

info@fawheels.co.uk

Tell us how First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts made you happy
First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts 5 star review on 13th October 2020
First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts 5 star review on 9th July 2020
First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts 5 star review on 15th April 2019
First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts 4 star review on 18th November 2019
Colin Simpson
Great price and even better service. I opted for exchange which was nice and simple, took just over an hour and I was driving away on my fresh alloys. The finish is great and has made a massive difference to the way my car looks.
Worst company i have ever used. My alloys look worse than before and these people refuse to make right!
Very very rude and i would never deal with them again. Avoid at all costs!
Thanks to Paul and the gang ,Outstanding service,loan wheels a great advantage,my wheels were ready a day early and the finish exceeded expectations,will definitely be returning and recommending First Aid Wheels to all.
FAW brilliant wheel repairs,however shocking customer service. I had loan wheels while mine were waiting to be done. There was a massive chunk taken out the tyre no body checked tyre pressures. I was paying by card 3% was added on top of my bill. Claud from the Apprentice is endorsing this company however shocking customer service!
Great communication with Kai in the run up to the appointment and he kept me updated on the progress of the wheels. I travelled up from Wiltshire as nothing else compared to the price, quality and the ability to exchange my alloys for a newly refurbished set for my VW. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Definitely worth the travel for a quality set of wheels. Thanks
I we been today I waiting 2 hours and after that the guys hi charge 400 and college then hi say 500 price! I don’t recommend anymore this company’s! Last year when I come it’s so professional but now it’s so rude and unprofessional! I don’t waste my time never with them! 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
These guys came highly recommended. Their level of service and expertise is second to none.

Dobi explained each part of the process and is a great ambassador for the company.

I am really happy with the results and will make sure all my contacts know this is the best place to use. Great service, good prices, fabulous results.
I’m very happy and satisfied what guys done with my motorbike. Now looks completely different. Paint quality is superb and ceramic coat makes it hard to scratch. I will use them again in the future.
I contacted these guys after pot holing my Alpina, these are an expensive replacement and was pleased to hear that they could be repaired.
Extremely grateful for the work done at such short notice. Would highly recommend these guys polite welcoming and professional.
Cheers guys
Called these guys after pot holing my Alpina wheels which were seriously flat on inner edge and had thought id have to replace. Sam hooked me up with a serious repair within 2 hours of the call!
Extremely polite set up highly recommended
I found FirstAid Wheels via Google & 48 hrs later, the pothole-damaged wheel has been sorted. Really friendly competent service at a fair price! Thanks.
Firstly I think the concept of exchanging wheels is a great idea, cheaper than buying news ones and very convenient not needing to dispose of or sell old wheels. The service recieved this week was very good. The person who dealt with us - Stan - was friendly and was very thorough in checking my tyres. He found a bulge in the tyre wall which I was oblivious to and is potentially dangerous, so thanks for that. I am very happy with the wheels I bought and happy with the overall experience. I would use the company again and would and have recommended other people use them if they have wheel damage. Many thanks, Mike
they are amazing people and they do amazing job.
they are real professionals
Really great service. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Bmw wheels now looking mint and great price too including cost of straightening and welding,
Cheers Stan 👍
Never again not good company after sale and don’t trust the price they give until it’s all in writing They will give live £400 including the VAT until Collecting they will deny and ask you you for £700 Rubbish all the way.
The most professional company to repair/refurbish Alloys in London, have used them many times and always been impressed with quality of workmanship and “Can Do “ attitude.
Absolutely wonderful place to take care of wheels.
The place is not the best location, but all the staff gets attention to run the place and the business. Wheels are really good and talking about the prices, is one of “if not” the best in market.
Travelled 100 miles and I couldn’t be more happy, definitely will trust them again in future.
Thank you very much!! 🤙🏼
I used the exchange facility. This prevented me being without my vehicle during the refurbishment period. It suited me as I wanted to keep the standard wheels on the vehicle, but change their appearance. I opted for diamond cut face with satin/black inserts. The wheels really set the car apart. the finish is excellent. This service was carried out in July 2019, but I have waited to review until now to judge how the finish would last. They look as good today as when fitted.
The guys at FAW are extremely helpful, though I was there nearly two hours. They are very busy, but still found time to clean and protect my M Sport blue brake calipers, which really show through well the black wheels.
Overall the experience was very good, I would visit them again. Only given four stars due to the waiting time, otherwise excellent.
Great customer service and brilliant job on my alloys.
I had mine respirated black to match the colour of my car and it was a spot on job. Also I had loan wheels whilst the job was getting, which most companies don’t offer and you could be without a car for 3 days.👍🏻
Excellent service and attention given to me by Stan. Have used FAWheels in the past and have always been very satisfied.
First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts is rated 4.54 based on 124 reviews