First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts

About First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts: First Aid Wheels is one of the best wheel repair centres in London for full factory refurbishment and possibly the only one that offers a full repair service including straightening, welding, re-finishing and customizing.

It all started in 2001 as a hobby for customizing and working with alloy wheels.

Over the years this became a passion to achieve the best possible finish. Now we have the latest machinery, the latest paint systems and advanced techniques that match the manufacturer’s original finish.

We are constantly researching new techniques and developing new solutions to give our customers the best quality service possible.

02074350941

info@fawheels.co.uk

Tell us how First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Absolute superb first class service from First Aid Wheels. My toyota prius wheels where in poor condition after 10yrs. Four days later my refurbished wheels where in pristine condition. I don't know how they do it. It must be the gifted tooth fairy. Very helpful, knowledgeable & polite staff. Great price, excellant communication & I would highly recommend to others. First Aid Wheels... You totally rock...Mr. T from Notting hill, London."
"Fantastic service! Took my cracked, bent wheel in and was told the price to fix it, then asked to fill out my details in the office, offered a really good cup of coffee and a seat! I was amazed that they were going to do it while I waited... An hour or so later the wheel was welded, perfectly round and painted, they refitted the tyre and balanced the wheel, put it in my boot and I was off! Thank you so much..."
"First aid wheels I’ll recommend to everyone, really helpful people get the job done at the customers expectations. Stan has helped me a lot since I’ve got my wheels done, excellent customer service and really helpful."
"Very good service from everyone"
"The service was great and they did what they said that they would do. Excellent result."
"Brilliant!! The guys helped me out so quickly, fixed and refurbed my damaged wheel which had a chunk missing, in just a few days , gave me a spare wheel to drive away in, cant thank them enough! Life savers! amazing thank u, 100% recommend"
"I bought a refurbished set of four Mercedes Bundt / Baroque alloys from FAW - finished to a very high standard and reasonably priced (the wheels were genuine Mercedes items, not aftermarket copies as is often the case)."
"My wheel repair was carried out efficiently and effectively. Access to the premises and customer parking was however quite difficult."
"The best company ever, I have never seen better and faster work on wheels or cars"
"Having just damaged an alloy on a brand new Mercedes this was the 1st time I had an alloy wheel repaired. FAW explained the procedure and cost, put two replacement tyres on the vehicle so I had mobility (it has run-flats, no spare) and turned the job around in two days. The diamond cut alloy now looks brand new like the originals. Excellent service from a great team."
"Fantastic service. I had an argument with a roundabout and I lost. Really scuffed my diamond alloy wheel. Took it to first aid wheels. They put a tyre on my car so I could drive away. Rang two days later to say ready. What an amazing job they had done. I can’t recommend them enough."
"Great job. Friendly and helpful staff. Good value for money."
"Perfect finish and excellent service, they even lent me a set of wheels and tyres while mine were being repaired and new rubber fitted 10/10"
"Good company. I would like give them a 5 stars, But they do only 1 year warranty.."
"excellent service & excellent refurbishment work carried out."
"Always great work, Highly Recommended"
"Very happy with FAW. Top place for all your alloy wheel repairs 🤘🏻"
"Fast and quality service. New wheels look like brand new. Highly recommended!"
"Very good service and efficient"
First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts is rated 4.64 based on 94 reviews