First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts

About First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts: First Aid Wheels is one of the best wheel repair centres in London for full factory refurbishment and possibly the only one that offers a full repair service including straightening, welding, re-finishing and customizing.

It all started in 2001 as a hobby for customizing and working with alloy wheels.

Over the years this became a passion to achieve the best possible finish. Now we have the latest machinery, the latest paint systems and advanced techniques that match the manufacturer’s original finish.

We are constantly researching new techniques and developing new solutions to give our customers the best quality service possible.

02074350941

info@fawheels.co.uk

How would you rate First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Drove my car in & they gave me a quote of £260+vat to refurbish my alloys. Once all the wheels were off my car they told me it would be an extra £10 per cap. Then they told me it would be an extra £15 per dent. Of which I had a few. They should have been upfront about the additional expenses. I told them to put the wheels back on & left."
"Excellent service, brilliant results"
"They responded quickly and I was able to get my tires fixes fast. They were friendly and showed me what the problem was and then got it fixed after only a few hours. They were transparent about pricing. The only negative point is that I had to call to get the ball rolling as they didn't seem to react to the online message I had send through their contact on the website."
"Quick and easy. Good quality paint job"
"The service and the attitude of all the staff was absolutely first class! Toby was fantastic and fixed my scuffed alloys the same day. I will always recommend First Aid wheels above any other wheel repair company"
"Have used FAW a few times now Have never been dissatisfied with service, quality or price Will always recommend to friends"
"Excellent professional and very friendly service. Thank you"
"Went above and beyond to meet a tight deadline, very happy with the outcome."
"Very good and quick services. Very recommended"
"Always do a good job"
"1st aid wheels refurbed my wife's Audi TT's Diamond cut alloys. Their 'donor' wheels helped them to stand out, as i didn't need to leave the car with them, whilst works were carried out. Great service, competitive price. Would recommend."
"After getting home and on closer inspection (while washing wheels) I noticed ALL the wheels had imperfections on them, pitted/orange peel in places. The wheels looked like they were rushed when painting and I am very disappointed"
"They have great service and great prices, quality people doing a quality job."
"Repaired my cracked AMG alloy wheel for a fraction of the cost of a new one."
"Best and Perfect Service."
"Excellent quick professional courteous service"
"Awesome job! Excellent quality! Highly recommended!"
"These guys are real professionals. Perfect service and fast too. Definitely became a client after this first visit!"
"1st class service from the time I called right through to when the works were completed. Their expertise is brilliant. Thank you would definitely use you again if I had to."
"First Aid Wheels completely refurbished all 4 diamond cut wheels they did a wonderful job, the wheels looked absolutely fantastic and I would have no hesitation in using or recommending First Aid Wheels, the whole team are truly fantastic!!!!"
First Aid Wheels - Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment Experts is rated 4.50 based on 26 reviews