Eurosender Customer Service Reviews

Eurosender have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Customer Service - Average

56.67%
Industry Average
" Appalling service and completely unhelpful. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Zero response from so-called customer service "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Truly awful service! Avoid these guys like the plague. Not worth the nightmare. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Terrible Service! These guys are scammers!! They don't read emails, lie to customers to get money from them, take forever to deliver (it's been over a month and my stuff has been travelling around Spain and Belgium somehow!) They never communicate back to you when you need help and then try to make it so that everything that didn't go well was because of something you did. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Easy to set up online, affordable but do not get fooled into thinking it is worth paying for this service. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Starting to think it is a scam. They already rescheduled the pick up twice and never showed up. Maybe 3rd time it's a charm. Do NOT use their services! Ever! "
posted 6 months ago - 104161-18
" And icing on the cake: I got a call this morning from a lady telling me we need to plan a date for the pickup! I think it's a joke! I have to explain to her that the packages are already gone: it's outrageous that she doesn't know, it shows just how pathetic their organization is and their customer service too. "
posted 7 months ago - Flore Giraudier
posted 7 months ago - Flore Giraudier
" I have sent several packages using Eurosender services and I got robbed in one of them. Because I haven't taken one photo of the incident, Eurosender didn't refund me and I lost one item on the value of about 90€ while using their service. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" Poor customer service-first agent told me to deal with DPD directly and take my 20kg 100x72 parcel to their drop point myself, when DPD were closed Second rearranged collection for a day I'd already said I couldn't be there Ask to cancel and they refuse, immediately pointing to Terms and Conditions which are illegal under EU law, Ask to speak to a manager and they say nothing but point to the same illegal terms and refuse to cancel. "
posted 9 months ago - Greg Grant