Eurosender Refund Reviews

Eurosender have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

30.77%
Industry Average
" When trying to cancel as the collection was after I was leaving Europe they refused to consider a refund as per their terms - they cannot guarantee a collection date. "
posted 3 months ago - Mike
" Do not waste your money! A shipping company that can not find the address in the center of Florence - they have never heard of a Google map or GPS. As soon as we request a refund, they stop responding to our emails and never respond to the listed phones. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" It has been almost 3 weeks since I have ordered pick up service from Eurosender, after exchanging emails with the staff and calling the courier company as my package was never collected due to various reasons, as the address that worked perfectly well with other delivery company, but became incorrect for Eurosender, and filling a complaint I can say that they do not even try to solve the problems that arise and due to their terms and conditions everything is being blamed on the customer and you will never get a refund for the service you have paid for. "
posted 5 months ago - Meda
" It's now mid-march I still haven't been refunded any money nor do I have my parcel. "
posted 6 months ago - Max
" 3 WEEKS OF HOLDING THE PROCESS OF JUST!!!!! PICKING THE PARCEL UP AND AFTER ALL THIS TIME WASTED, JUST SAID, "WE WILL CANCEL IT"......ALL THIS TIME WASTED! NOW CANT EVEN SEND ME SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR THE CANCELLATION AND REFUND. ITS A SCAM! "
posted 6 months ago - Steph
" Eurosender is a thief. Don't do any business with them. I paid for the service, but the courier didn't even show up to take the packages. Then i tried to cancel my order and get a refund. Nope, not gonna happen. "
posted 8 months ago - Sam khorsand
" It is a fraud . Eurosender agree to a transportation job , invoice , cancel and will not refund for 30 days . It is a scam located in Lithaunia . Avoid . "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" It was not as damaged on the outside as they claimed, and they said they were trying to get a refund, but then we wouldn't get our package). "
posted 9 months ago - Carmen
" Even though the service has completely failed they somehow don't feel that a refund should happen. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" The money has gone! For other hand I glad they didn’t collect because if so probably they will lose the parcel as they did in other reviews And the cherry of the cake? No refunds… which mean I was robed!!!!! Truly nightmare. "
posted 11 months ago - Joao Lopes