Eurosender Refund Reviews

Eurosender have a Refund Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" Even though the service has completely failed they somehow don't feel that a refund should happen. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" The money has gone! For other hand I glad they didn’t collect because if so probably they will lose the parcel as they did in other reviews And the cherry of the cake? No refunds… which mean I was robed!!!!! Truly nightmare. "
posted 5 months ago - Joao Lopes
" And as everyone says, there is no refund. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" You will get no refunds. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" I ended up using another company and no refund was made from Eurosend. "
posted 6 months ago - Ludvig Sylvan
" I have sent several packages using Eurosender services and I got robbed in one of them. Because I haven't taken one photo of the incident, Eurosender didn't refund me and I lost one item on the value of about 90€ while using their service. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" Never picked up my parcel even after rescheduling and refused to give me back my money, they are a middleman so after they book the courier they will not refund, Save yourself the heartache, they seem cheap but you are basically paying for nothing. "
posted 11 months ago - Gillian
" I asked for a refund as they didn't actually do anything. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" I asked for a refund as they didn't actually do anything. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" First, you have to be really lucky if they ever come to pick up your suitcase (have been waiting for a week and no one ever showed up), refuse to give you a refund so you are forced to ship it, and then by miracle when they finally come to collect the package you will never see it again. "
posted 1 year ago - Veronika Marekova