Eurosender Insights

Eurosender have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A-

Delivery - Fast

80.00%
Industry Average
" Looks great, fast delivery! "
- John
" Regarding the quality of delivery I can say it is amazing service for shipping "
- Marco
" My morning has started by excellent delivery of my shipment, friendly courier and no damages :)) "
- Sophie
F

Refunds - Difficult

30.77%
Industry Average
" When trying to cancel as the collection was after I was leaving Europe they refused to consider a refund as per their terms - they cannot guarantee a collection date. "
- Mike
" Do not waste your money! A shipping company that can not find the address in the center of Florence - they have never heard of a Google map or GPS. As soon as we request a refund, they stop responding to our emails and never respond to the listed phones. "
- Anonymous
" It has been almost 3 weeks since I have ordered pick up service from Eurosender, after exchanging emails with the staff and calling the courier company as my package was never collected due to various reasons, as the address that worked perfectly well with other delivery company, but became incorrect for Eurosender, and filling a complaint I can say that they do not even try to solve the problems that arise and due to their terms and conditions everything is being blamed on the customer and you will never get a refund for the service you have paid for. "
- Meda
B
76.98%
- Marco
" Immediate service and constant updating of package shipped. Thank you very much. "
- Martin Horak
" I love this service and friendly ambiance of support team! "
- Blanca