Essential Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Essential Data Recovery
Read Essential Data Recovery Reviews

Wonderful service provided by Essential Data Recovery. When my external hard drive failed, with 10 years of family photos, I tried to recover the data myself. After using some of the best software I could find, I was only able to retrieve 5% of the data due to bad sectors. Also, after doing this I was not able to see any of the files anymore as the 'Master File Table' and it's backup had been destroyed. I was not able to even see any files in DOS. Got really worried I had lost all my files forever. I looked up several companies on google and went through their reviews, contacted a few. One wanted a ridiculous amount of money, and after some more research I found this company. The reviews were fantastic and also I felt at ease that my personal data will be handed over to someone safe. Overall really happy, at every step of the way you get an update. Sarah was most helpful and when I got the email that they could retrieve all of my data I was really happy. Also, when I initially spoke to Sarah on the phone she really knew what she was talking about. They must have some serious software/hardware in their offices! Although I hope to never ever have to use them again, as will backup data on 2 drives now (lesson learnt!), for any data recovery I will always use them and will recommend to others. The fee structure is excellent as well. Don't make mistake like me and contact some of the less reputable companies, as they won't stop ringing until you firmly tell them you don't want their services!
Excellent service. Very quick and fairly priced.
Exceptional and professional service. Essential Data Recovery was able to recover all our data from a broken hard drive none of it corrupted. Wonderful!
Good service and people who correspond
Very professional communications and scheduling. All data recovered quickly and efficiently. Certainly took the sting out of the awful nature of loosing a primary back up. Thank you.
My daughter's macbook recently failed with all her Master's Degree work on it. i contacted Tom & he extremely professionally & promptly recovered all of her work from the internal SSD. I would not hesitate to recommend his services. His after sales service was fantastic. Thank You Tom!
Essential Data Recovery was recommended to me and they didn't disappoint. I had problems with my NAS drive and took it to Tom & Sarah at Essential Data Recovery to give me a breakdown of the problem and if it could be resolved. Every step of the way Tom or Sarah kept me up to date with the progress of the drive. Not only did they fix the issues but were able to recover all the data. Absolutely brilliant service and lovely people. Highly recommended.
Good communication and a fast response. Recovered thousands of files for me which would otherwise have been lost. Really appreciate the service.
Excellent service provided - my power surge corrupted disk was repaired very quickly with the only time constraint being the time it took to copy a large external disk. All the staff I spoke to at Essential Data Recovery were very helpful and even though I was out of the UK at the time, they managed to get the disk back to me in record time.
Very efficient, clear and professional service which in my case resulted in complete success of recovering a disk that was spinning but completely dead to all SATA controllers I tried.
Transferred all of my Xbox data from a broken external drive into new, great service highly recommend! 👍
Outstanding service. They went the extra mile when the recovery process slowed down at the end due to deleted and junk files, by leaving it running for more time than usual. They gave me updates along the process and sorted out a fast delivery when it was finished. All of this on difficult times, during lockdown!
Excellent all round service,all my photos recovered! Very Happy 😃
Great service, always good communication with recovery options and advice.
Essential Data restored my data. Great and speedy service. Excellent communication from Tom and Sarah!
From initial contact this company was professional, efficient and honest. Good communication regarding what they could do, what they intended to do and how much the service would cost. When all data had been lost and other people had tried to retrieve it, Tom and Sarah managed to find and restore the things that mattered. Thank you. I would definitely recommend their services 10/10 :-)
I had tried recovery software on my drive without success; it was a hardware problem. Sending it to Essential was something of a Hail Mary, and she must have been listening! Tom and Sarah have been great, and have effected, as far as I can see, a complete recovery of the drive's contents. Their communication was excellent, and service very prompt. The recovery took a few days, but was thoroughly executed and well worth the wait. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Stellar job, guys!
Friendly, professional and prompt response, fully successful recovery of my data - thanks.
Cannot Thank Tom and the team enough...FANTASTIC ! , 20 years of training material recovered from my 1TB external drive.. highly recommend their outstanding service, customer liaison and efficiency. THANK YOU < THANK YOU < THANK YOU
My external hard drive had failed. I looked on the web at a number of sites offering to recover data. I was impressed by the positive reviews for Essential Data Recovery so contacted them. The process was straightforward. I was taken through each stage by email and by phone and costs were fully explained to me. My data was recovered successfully and I am a very satisfied customer.
Essential Data Recovery is rated 4.82 based on 102 reviews