Essential Data Recovery Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Essential Data Recovery
"I'm very impressed with their service, quality of communication and I feel the price was very fair. Should I ever have a disk damaged again I plan to use them and have already started recommending them to others."
"Excellent service, recovered my photo library and important documents as well as most of my record collection. Would definitely recommend the team if you need to get back your ‘lost’ data."
"Excellent communication, and very speedy service."
"Very friendly and communicative service. I was always kept in touch with what was happening and they were very honest in letting me know that not as much data as was first expected was likely to be recovered."
"The service was excellent from the initial phone call to the return of my recovered files. The process was explained initially, and I was kept informed along the way. The time from despatching my faulty USB to reading the recovered data was less than 6 days (thanks also to the post office!)."
"It is difficult to heap enough praise on Essential Data Recovery. A horrible messed up SATA drive containing at least 30 years work and a backup which turned out to be corrupt anyway. As a freelance writer the future looked more than a bit gloomy. Truly amazing service with every wanted file restored. First class communication from Sarah and absolutely no worries. I cannot recommend this company highly enough."
"the service was top class, kept us updated at every stage extremely helpful and professional. highly recommend thanks Ted & Lynn"
"Very professional service with emails updating me on the progress. I would certainly recommend their services."
"Excellent provider with the minimum of fuss. I had a SDD which lost its boot up option so I could not access my data. Essential Data Recovery was able to recover ALL my data which was fantastic news. I would defiantly recommend them for their comprehensive service."
"Friendly, fixed price, efficient service and would recommend."
"Amazing company! Great communication, speedy and so happy its at a fixed price!"
"Excellent service. Essential Data Recovery always manages to get data back from our faulty hard drives and at a very competitive price. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sarah and her team."
"I cannot fault Essential Data Recovery's service one inch! I was genuinely heartbroken when the hard drive holding footage from a one off dance performance died. The clarity, approachability (Sarah answers the phone!), genuine understanding, affordability, speed of repair, communication and honesty of the company has made the whole process so much more manageable. I cannot praise them enough and would recommend to anyone without hesitation. Thank you thank you thank you."
"An excellent service at a very competitive price. Stellar work and friendly staff. Highly recommended."
"Essential totally saved my bacon, they were friendly, efficient and much better value than the other quotes I received"
"Thanks again Sarah and team! I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't given you guys a go as a last gasp attempt. I had about given up on my photos with the experience I had with the "said named" company I had the misfortune of allowing myself to get sucked in by! I just wish I had sent it to you guys in the first instance. Thanks again!"
"Great service at a competitive price!"
"I was very stressed to say the least when I contacted Sarah regarding my damaged hard drive. She reassured me from the start and helped me get all my data back for the £155 fee she quoted. Highly recommended!"
"Essential Data Recovery provided an excellent service, with an upfront fixed costs service if they could recover your data. The service was very speedy and efficient. It was significantly cheaper than the other national firm I enquired about. Sarah is the model of efficiency and customer service, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others."
"Got all my music back plus all photos of my daughter and all in the original folders, exactly how I'd left them!"
Essential Data Recovery is rated 4.66 based on 53 reviews