Essential Data Recovery Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Essential Data Recovery
"the service was top class, kept us updated at every stage extremely helpful and professional. highly recommend thanks Ted & Lynn"
"Very professional service with emails updating me on the progress. I would certainly recommend their services."
"Excellent provider with the minimum of fuss. I had a SDD which lost its boot up option so I could not access my data. Essential Data Recovery was able to recover ALL my data which was fantastic news. I would defiantly recommend them for their comprehensive service."
"Friendly, fixed price, efficient service and would recommend."
"Amazing company! Great communication, speedy and so happy its at a fixed price!"
"Excellent service. Essential Data Recovery always manages to get data back from our faulty hard drives and at a very competitive price. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sarah and her team."
"I cannot fault Essential Data Recovery's service one inch! I was genuinely heartbroken when the hard drive holding footage from a one off dance performance died. The clarity, approachability (Sarah answers the phone!), genuine understanding, affordability, speed of repair, communication and honesty of the company has made the whole process so much more manageable. I cannot praise them enough and would recommend to anyone without hesitation. Thank you thank you thank you."
"An excellent service at a very competitive price. Stellar work and friendly staff. Highly recommended."
"Essential totally saved my bacon, they were friendly, efficient and much better value than the other quotes I received"
"Thanks again Sarah and team! I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't given you guys a go as a last gasp attempt. I had about given up on my photos with the experience I had with the "said named" company I had the misfortune of allowing myself to get sucked in by! I just wish I had sent it to you guys in the first instance. Thanks again!"
"Great service at a competitive price!"
"I was very stressed to say the least when I contacted Sarah regarding my damaged hard drive. She reassured me from the start and helped me get all my data back for the £155 fee she quoted. Highly recommended!"
"Essential Data Recovery provided an excellent service, with an upfront fixed costs service if they could recover your data. The service was very speedy and efficient. It was significantly cheaper than the other national firm I enquired about. Sarah is the model of efficiency and customer service, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others."
"Got all my music back plus all photos of my daughter and all in the original folders, exactly how I'd left them!"
"Surprisingly simple! When I sent my external drive to Essential Data I had already been without access to my business files for nearly 3 weeks whilst I was being played for a fool by another company. I had been told by the other company that my data could be recovered within 2 hours of them receiving my damaged drive, even sending me a file list. They then proceeded to give me a bill for £900 after promising me it would be £97 before I sent it to them! They then took nearly 3 weeks to send me my drive back as they proceeded to phone me reducing the price down to £700 and then £400. When Sarah phoned me when she received my drive within a few hours of it being signed for I was so happy to hear my data could still be recovered. I paid Essential Data exactly what was advertised, £155 fee for the recovery and in my case I paid £95 extra for their express service. My advice - Be careful where you send your drive!! Thanks again Sarah."
"Sarah was reassuring and efficient. She guided me through what to do with my son's crashed SSD drive containing sentimentally important photographs. On receiving it she rang me the next day with the good news that the data could be recovered and put onto a separate hard drive for a fixed price (£175+vat). She was also able to provide the hard drive for an additional £49.99+vat which I accepted. When data recovery was complete I was contacted again and the new drive was returned in an extremely well packed parcel with all data recovered. Sarah also explained how to access the data and told me that the data was held by the company for 7 days in case of problems. I was extremely impressed by the whole process and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Essential Data Recovery. And another big thank you to Sarah! My son who had given up hope after a very expensive up front and non guaranteed quote from another company is absolutely over the moon!"
"Brilliant service! I was half expecting some sort of back street garage routine jacking the price up after I had sent my external in. All I got was a polite call from Sarah saying she could get all my data back for the £155 fixed fee she had quoted the day before. Nothing more nothing less!"
"Genuine people who want to help! No pushy sales or constant phone calls at all hours of the evening like I am still getting from other companies I contacted weeks later! Essential Data recovered all my data for the £155 fee quoted to me in advance. I can’t recommend enough!"
"Answered my initial enquiry promptly. Very approachable to discuss data recovery project and answer questions. Kept me informed of progress. Efficient and professional service."
"The customer experience was of an exceptionally high standard. At every step of the way the follow up was superb. Other businesses could learn a thing or two from Sarah's professional customer focused friendly personal service."
Essential Data Recovery is rated 4.64 based on 47 reviews