Essential Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Essential Data Recovery
Read Essential Data Recovery Reviews

Essential Data restored my data. Great and speedy service. Excellent communication from Tom and Sarah!
From initial contact this company was professional, efficient and honest. Good communication regarding what they could do, what they intended to do and how much the service would cost.
When all data had been lost and other people had tried to retrieve it, Tom and Sarah managed to find and restore the things that mattered. Thank you.
I would definitely recommend their services 10/10 :-)
I had tried recovery software on my drive without success; it was a hardware problem. Sending it to Essential was something of a Hail Mary, and she must have been listening! Tom and Sarah have been great, and have effected, as far as I can see, a complete recovery of the drive's contents. Their communication was excellent, and service very prompt. The recovery took a few days, but was thoroughly executed and well worth the wait. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Stellar job, guys!
Friendly, professional and prompt response, fully successful recovery of my data - thanks.
Cannot Thank Tom and the team enough...FANTASTIC ! , 20 years of training material recovered from my 1TB external drive.. highly recommend their outstanding service, customer liaison and efficiency. THANK YOU < THANK YOU < THANK YOU
My external hard drive had failed. I looked on the web at a number of sites offering to recover data. I was impressed by the positive reviews for Essential Data Recovery so contacted them. The process was straightforward. I was taken through each stage by email and by phone and costs were fully explained to me. My data was recovered successfully and I am a very satisfied customer.
I dropped off my damaged harddrive and collected 3 days later. Excellent customer service and my data was recovered.
Very clear communication at each step and recovered the contents of a hard drive containing many precious photos.
Would recommend highly.
Sarah and Tom have provided an exceptional level of support and service all the way through the process of recovering the music that I have written and recorded over a 10 year period. They have communicated every step of the way and have been so helpful, flexible and patient. If anyone has lost valuable irreplaceable data, contact Essentials Data Recovery straight away. Thanks so much.
Having giving my damaged disc drive to another repairer who in three weeks had not even started to examine the drive, I tried Essential Data. the response was very quick and Tom and Sarah were both knowledgeable and helpful. I paid for their premium service as the lost data represented 5 years of work and hundreds of precious photos.

It was not cheap since the drive needed rebuilding before the data could be extracted but Tom warned me of this and left me to decided whether I wanted to proceed, Given the importance of the data to me I decided to do so. The drive arrived at Essential data on a Tuesday and the data was returned to me on the Saturday contained on a free replacement external Hard Drive. It was all there.

i am delighted with the service and would recommend Essential Data without reservation.
After a Windows 10 update had caused the hard drive in my (8 year old) laptop to become damaged (to the extent where it wasn't possible to do a system repair/system restore), I took my laptop to a computer repair shop. I was told that because it was the hard drive that had been damaged, all my files were effectively lost and it would be highly unlikely that I could get any of them back - but that it might be worth trying a specialist recovery service. Through a quick google search, and after reading lots of positive reviews, we decided Essential Data Recovery sounded like the best bet of me ever getting my files back (without being charged an extortionate amount).

Needless to say the service provided by Sarah (and Tom), was beyond anything that I could have hoped for - recovering almost everything from my damaged drive. Throughout the process I was kept well informed - at any stage where payment was needed, I was continually given the choice of whether to proceed or not.

Overall I cannot thank Sarah & Tom enough for what they have done for me. After a stressful couple of months, this outcome was more than I could have hoped for. Highly recommended!
Following a major drive breakdown and a back-up failure, I contacted EDR to see what was possible. They were very helpful from the outset, even though I was sceptical about what they could achieve - my local guy had already tried and failed, pronouncing the task "impossible". Diagnostics were free, and then when the drive was opened and examined in a clean room it was still a low charge of £55 to see what the problem was.

It proved to be mechanical and once repaired at an agreed cost data was fully recovered and supplied (along with the original, repaired and now readable drive) on an external hard drive. All communications were straightforward and well explained to an IT novice.

They have a "no recovery, no fee" policy so the only risk is the postage. I am a very cynical person usually and am very cautious about paying people for promised "services" which then prove beyond them; but in this case I can't praise them highly enough - did the job without fuss and bother and made everything very easy.
Great service....I’m delighted all my data was recovered.
Recovered all data from a failed disk. Great service at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.
100% data recovery from a disc that was investigated by a two year old. Fabulous. Thank you.
Great service and very helpful staff... they recovered 99.8% of my data from a damaged hard drive... very happy, very happy indeed....
Absolutely delighted with the service provided. 99% if my data was recovered can't ask better than that from a hard drive that had total crashed and tried to partially recover itself before crashed again totally. I learnt a valuable lesson in backing up ALL my data through this experience.
Prompt & very efficient service. Kept informed throughout the recovery process and a great result.
Recovered mp4 video files/data from corrupt compactflash card. Prompt and professional service. Highly recommend.
Great service, informed me every step of the way and managed to save all my important documents and files that other companies said would be impossible to save. I'm very happy!
Essential Data Recovery is rated 4.80 based on 88 reviews