Equinutritive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equinutritive

Tell us how Equinutritive made you happy
Lovely product like the idea that it’s all natural already noticed a difference in anxiety levels but still feels very much with me in ridden work really happy!!
As always I get very good service from you. The order goes through straight away. And delivery follows soon after. In this day and age living in a chaotic world we can no longer take anything for granted. So, it’s comforting to find that my orders with Equinutritive are dealt with in the same reliable way as they ever were. And the product is as good as ever. Thank you.
First time using Equinutritive and I was very interested to read about their ‘no more nerves’ product, ordered it, and it arrived within a couple of days . I haven’t used it yet but will post a review of the product itself Once I have tried it.
Efficient delivery and smells so good I’d like to brew up a cup of tea with them!
I do believe No More Nerves supported the process of restoring my horse from becoming almost feral during the Covid lockdown. It's lovely to see him settled and chilled at last. Needless to say I've ordered him another box.
So far so good early days yet xx
Has helped my spooky nervous mare hacking out alone, been on it over a month, see the difference, I put her on a daily dose of a full scoop, missed a day here and there, but has helped
Really good herbs really do the job
My ginger girlie is much happier in her skin. She calmer in the school and she now hacks out ears pricked out front. Very pleased so far. I love the smell and texture of No More Nerves And it’s comforting that I know I’m looking after her gut as well. 🧡🧡
Hi ya, I am pleased with my no more nerves supplement for my 2 horses, as it only took about 3 days to arrive and they both love the taste. I cannot comment yet as to whether it is actually working yet as they have only been on it for 7 days. If it does work I will be ordering more, so fingers crossed 🤞😊
The service of equinutrative was very good. However I haven’t found any improvement in my horses condition. She is still very stiff. Confirmed mild arthritis so I had hoped she would improve.
I used to use Alpha Gold a couple of yrs ago, but due to the poor service I stopped using it.
I am pleased to say the service has greatly improved, being able to subscribe monthly is good. I am glad to be using it again as it a a great product.
Equinutritive is rated 4.68 based on 116 reviews