Equinutritive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equinutritive

Tell us how Equinutritive made you happy
Equinutritive 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
Equinutritive 5 star review on 26th March 2022
Julia Darnell
Equinutritive 5 star review on 17th March 2022
Sharon Walsh
Fab product which has really helped my horse but also a fab company with excellent customer service
I have been giving the calmer to a very anxious 2 year old Section D filly and, over time, I have definitely noticed a change in her behaviour since I started using it.
My 15 year old horse has been on maximum dose of calmer for over a month now, but I’m afraid I have not seen any reduction in his stress. He has always been an anxious horse and spooks at the most unlikely things. He even had me off a week ago ( 1st time with a spook in 10 years as it was so reactionary!!!). I am 62 and was really hoping equinutrive would work to allow him to be more relaxed, as much for his benefit as mine!
Hi Allison, can you please email us. We are sorry it hasn't worked for you and would like to help☺️
My boy has been on the Revive N shine Skin supplement. It came super quick, packaged beautifully, I bought the starter pack 3 weeks ago and even in that time there has been such an improvement in his skin. It’s not dry or sensitive anymore and he has a lovely shine. I recently have purchased the 4.5kg and can’t wait to continue to see the difference it makes. Amazing supplement and company. Worth every penny! Would highly recommend to others!
Hi Bryony, thank you so much for the lovely feedback!
Started giving our 29 year old TB x Irish Draft mare this about six weeks ago as she was getting a bit fidgety about picking up hind feet for farrier. She is still ridden lightly ( about once a week). The farrier came this week and says she is much improved about being shod. Will continue to use it. It isn't cheap but if it works it's worth every penny
Thank you for sharing this June, we're so glad to hear it's helping your mare.
My old boy is 22 tb, he is looking really well on the golden oldies. Thank you
This is great to hear Paula, we're so glad your oldie is thriving
Excellent product ( no more nerves horse calmer) has really help my ponies 100%, extremely fast delivery, same day.
Expensive and ineffective
Hi Janice, we would love to assist as it may be that the product you were using wasn't the best fit for your horse or that the feeding rate wasn't correct. Please contact us by emailing enquiries@equinutritive.com and we'll be happy to help. :)
My 26yo. Are with Cushings has been on Golden Oldies for about one month. I have a different horse! She was enthusiastic and forward going, loving work again. GoldenOldies has been the only change made
After 2 weeks on equinutrative my 18, year old mare has greatly improved in her work. She is only a happy hacker now,but is walking out pain free Thankyou
Great product my horse was always anxious. But on no more nerves he is so much happier in everything we do .Recommended to a friend and she has seen a great difference in a fortnight.
Brilliant product this no more nerves
Happy so far
I’m still in my first week of feeding and there does appear to be a small amount of difference in her. It’s still early days but with the improvement of just a week I’m very impressed.
This is great to hear Julie - thank you for the feedback! You should notice continuing improvements over the coming weeks :)
Seems a lot of money for the product which hasn't made any difference to my mare !
Hi Jackie, We noticed that you only placed your first order for Golden Oldies on October 10th. This wouldn't be sufficient time to see a difference. The starter pack you purchased is a 3 week supply, and at that point you should start to see some improvements in most cases. However, with Golden Oldies, as the product is developed to support and maintain metabolic, liver and immune system functioning, it can be quite a bit longer before the manifestations of product benefits are seen. We hope you'll continue to feed Golden Oldies so your horse is able to enjoy the full range of benefits. :) If we can help any further, don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing enquiries@equinutritive.com All the best, Team Equinutritive
Fast delivery and good at communicating
Thanks for sharing Jo! :)
My 35 year old pony had stopped eating because of the state of his teeth but with your "golden oldies" herbs he eats all his feed during the night. I now hope he will put on some weight which he desperately needs.
This is wonderful to hear Maria, we hope your old boy is thriving in no time. :)
Excellent service, excellent quality products, have recommended to all my friends.
Fast service and the product smells amazing and my horse is loving it!
Pleased with the product and delivery, we look forward to seeing the result
Equinutritive is rated 4.66 based on 318 reviews