Equinutritive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equinutritive

Tell us how Equinutritive made you happy
Finally found a calmer that seems to be working and it's all natural. Horse finds it very palatable. Great service from Equinutritive, will definitely purchase again.
I have got a new horse thanks to No More Nerves. He is on his 3rd box now and we have gone from being very unpredictable to calm and happy. I am very impressed with this product and highly recommend 😀
Fast postage, haven’t used the product yet but keep getting emails to review so I can only review the service not the product, postage was fast
Excellent product
Horse seems much more relaxed.
Excellent service and pony now on no more nerves.
The product came promptly and was really easy to order.
Really impressed with all the info on the website, the packaging, and the quality of the herbs themselves look great, but have to be honest, I'm 3 weeks in and see no difference in the spooky gelding on No More Nerves or the diva on Moody Madam. Fingers crossed I see something before I'm finished the batch.
I have just started using this product on my horse. And nearly 2 weeks in and I can already see a massive improvement. Brilliant delivery time. Does what it says on the box. Will be using again.
My very anxious cob loves his no nerves supplement. Only been on it a week but he seems happier and less reactive.
Excellent delivery service
very promising results after only a couple of weeks
Always efficient delivery and love no nerves
Haven't seen any difference been feeding for 10 days
Quick delivery, and great product
Very well informed about what's in it and how to use it ,delivered within two days ,with the icy roads my boy hasn't been out ,being very flighty so hopefully take the edge off ,like how company keeps in touch and offers much needed advice ,thank you
Very good has only been on it a short while , been seems to of improved his cough , will buy again
Might be good for other horses but mine would not eat it
Fantastic service and product. It's been a week on maximum dose and I have my chilled boy back and comfortable tummy. Will start to reduce amount and see how he gets on. Will keep on this long term.
Quick delivery and a product that works
I’ve been using this product for less than a week, I’ve already noticed a huge change in my horse, I’m only feeding him a small amount and the change in him is incredible, hacking out today he barely batted an eyelid at anything, hacking him out before he would spook at thin air
Equinutritive is rated 4.64 based on 183 reviews