Equinutritive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equinutritive

Tell us how Equinutritive made you happy
Very pleased with gold. Has definitely helped my boy who is stiff in his back legs.
Delivery excellent and follow up excellent. Have only just started product so not able to feedback at present on results but pony happy to eat when mixed in his tea
Love the joint supplement and so does my horse!
Swift delivery excellent products
Once I managed to order correctly it came very quickly and now just beginning to see a difference in his anxiety levels as I get to the correct dose and certainly no untoward effects on his character. Looking forward to happier hacks ❤️
Fast dispatch and a calmer that really works!!
First time using Equinutritive and I was very interested to read about their ‘no more nerves’ product, ordered it, and it arrived within a couple of days . I haven’t used it yet but will post a review of the product itself Once I have tried it.
I received the order very quickly and that was very efficient but it’s far too soon to assess the effect on my mare. She loves the mixture but she has been in season and there is a new gelding in the herd so I need to wait a few weeks.
Seeing a change after a week hopefully it will continue
Fast delivery and product looks good. Too soon to tell yet whether it’s having any calming effect on my horse.
My horse was very sensitive to visual stimulation and made him very spooky & tense. He is now ridable and focussed. On the ground he still likes to se what is going on but not getting the extreme reactions of before. Much happier horse!
Efficient delivery and smells so good I’d like to brew up a cup of tea with them!
Quick delivery and good results,can feel a difference in the way my old boy moves. Thankyou
My mare is on the calmer - wasn’t sure if she would eat the herbs, that were put in with her feed?? She loves it, and have seen an improvement in her temperament - am now looking at the hormonal equivalent!!
Thankyou Equinutritive😊
Very fast service. Horse lives the product.
Brilliant, noticed the difference in 2days.
Arrived very quickly. Smells amazing and she loves it. It was just what I wanted for my mare. I have been working very hard on my mares confidence and anxiety issues and this is a perfect supplement to support the work nutritionally.
Amazing product makes such a difference, I wish I’d tried this years ago. I ran out for a few days and the spooky behaviour increased as well as the reactions, back on it again and behaviour improves. 5🌟
Great product and delivery is quick
Too early to say but looks promising
Equinutritive is rated 4.69 based on 90 reviews