Equinutrative Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equinutrative

Tell us how Equinutrative made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Simple to purchase and super fast delivery. Will definitely buy from again and would recommend to anyone.
No more nerves - great product great results without making my normally spooky gelding dopey - very nappy normally when hacking out on his own - now so well behaved
Very happy with 'No More Nerves' product and packaging. Easy to dispense and the horses that need it are taking it. I love the aroma of the mix! Too early to measure definite changes in behaviour though I am confident that it will make a positive difference.
Fast service
My mare has had it for three days - so I will let you know when I see any improvement with her
A very good service and delivery was very quick. I can’t comment on the product as I’ve only been using it for 1 week but I will do another review in a few weeks.
Excellent service highly recommend
First class service product is excellent.
Great communication and fast delivery.
Excellent service. Great product. Will definitely be ordering again
Extremely happy with the prompt delivery as I was eager to get my mare onto this product
Really good service, my horse loves the product, will definitely be buying it again.
Fast delivery of item that was well packaged.
I was very pleased with the efficient service I recieved & the 'No more Nerves' has had a positive effect & my horse found it very palatable.
Quick delivery.

Nice packaging will buy again!
Excellent product
The service of equinutrative was very good. However I haven’t found any improvement in my horses condition. She is still very stiff. Confirmed mild arthritis so I had hoped she would improve.
I have a 20yr old ex polo pony with arthritis she was becoming quite stiff on her back and wasn't able to ride her , ive used lots of other supplements the usual but since using this its made a massive difference she is galloping across the field to me now and when riding her she is like a 5yr old bouncing feeling very good about herself, I would highly recommend this product especially for the older horse , I saw a massive difference within the first 2 weeks of feeding this product
My 24 yr old mare suffers from arthritis- this supplement has completely eased her pain! I cannot recommend this product highly enough, absolute miracle product.
I used to use Alpha Gold a couple of yrs ago, but due to the poor service I stopped using it.
I am pleased to say the service has greatly improved, being able to subscribe monthly is good. I am glad to be using it again as it a a great product.
Equinutrative is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews