Equinutritive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equinutritive

Tell us how Equinutritive made you happy
Brilliant, noticed the difference in 2days.
Arrived very quickly. Smells amazing and she loves it. It was just what I wanted for my mare. I have been working very hard on my mares confidence and anxiety issues and this is a perfect supplement to support the work nutritionally.
Amazing product makes such a difference, I wish I’d tried this years ago. I ran out for a few days and the spooky behaviour increased as well as the reactions, back on it again and behaviour improves. 5🌟
Great product and delivery is quick
Too early to say but looks promising
I do believe No More Nerves supported the process of restoring my horse from becoming almost feral during the Covid lockdown. It's lovely to see him settled and chilled at last. Needless to say I've ordered him another box.
Super quick service and great product
Absolutely brilliant it arrived I think within 2 days, my horse ate it straight away so it must taste good and his behaviour has improved no end since he's on it
Good service and prompt delivery, very well packaged.
Fast delivery, easy website
Fast delivery, so happy with the product changed my horse already in a few days! Will be ordering more thank you Equinutrative
Super fast delivery . Started my 18yr old chestnut mare on this on 7th july. Have been living in hope that something will actually work to calm her down in company of other horses especially. Have her 12 yrs now and would love to get a few settled yrs with her . She is lovely but her wee head needs a bit of peace. Will come back in a few weeks and fill you all in. Wish us luck.
Super quick delivery & a supplement that actually works.
Great service and delivery. Easy website! Love the product does what it says on the tin
Really works
Easy to order, prompt delivery and it smells lush !
So far so good early days yet xx
After using for one week in my 13.2hh mare at one scoop per day she has become more hyper and uncontrollable under saddle
I did not think this would work as it was half the price of the previous product I was using, but lo and behold, my mare is definitely a lot calmer now. Because of a traumatic past, she was frightened of her own shadow, but since being on No More Nerves she is becoming more and more relaxed, Will be keeping her on this now !!!!
It’s too early to give you a review as my mate has only been on this a few days please send me another review email in a few weeks kind regards Teresa Carter
Equinutritive is rated 4.70 based on 115 reviews