Equi London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equi London
If I had to choose just one supplement to take forever, Beauty Formula would be it! (in fact, since i started taking it i've stopped taking everything else...). The improvements to my overall energy - as well as to my skin- are incredible. SO impressed.
I have to say I am a little skeptical on vitamins and claims but I really do feel so much better! I can’t quite believe I am saying this. It is 6 weeks since I started and people have started telling me my skin looks great! I am also sleeping so much better and feel generally more balanced. I am a convert!
The quality and concentration of ingredients is second to none. With Alice's incredible nutritional knowledge, it really sets Equi above all the others.
I am just starting to feel the benefits as I am also going through perimenapause too. I have felt less bloated,more energy ,better sleep and definitely glowing. Two of my friend have also asked for the link so hopefully they have ordered too I started to see most benefits week 4 . Thanks jo Collins
I love Equi products however, I have a feedback. For those who are on regular subscription plans, will it be possible to avoid glass bottles and send the supplements in sustainable pouches that we can recycle? All the customer has to do is refill their glass bottles.
Hi Tinku, so glad you're loving the products! It’s great to have your feedback and we totally appreciate it can feel wasteful to throw things away. We do our absolute best to make the product and packaging are as sustainable as they can be as this is so important to us. The lid is plastic but it is recyclable and obviously, the glass jar is also recyclable. We don't have a refill option currently however it is something we are working on. We do also have to consider that many of the available refill sachets aren't always the most sustainable and many are not fully recyclable. That being said, we hate throwing our jars away (it hurts more than a wine bottle or glass water bottle somehow!) so are doing our best to work on this. We shall be sure to keep you posted. Thanks, The Equi Team
I’ve been using Equi Beautiful for two years now and I’m so pleased with the results my skin is the best it’s ever been. Thankyou Equi 😘
My delivery arrived within 48 hours, free postage. The team are always on hand and I love the emails Equi send out with such interesting and useful info. Love it!
Excellent company, correspondence, delivery and product quality. The informative emails are great too!
I am now on subscription for the 'Beauty Formula' and that works perfectly so far. Literally the day I started thinking that the previous jar is emptying I had a delivery email for my next one, and I have around two days left to go on the old one as the new one has arrived. Brilliant..! I also want to mention and thank the people behind and at Equi for answering a few concerns and questions about my skin at the beginning. Responses with a feel of real care and helpfulness. Thank you so far Equi..!
So happy to have found Equi I am feeling the benefits already, the customer service is excellent and it also comes beautifully packaged.
I have been taking the original capsules for just over three months now. I started noticing the benefits very quickly and have much more energy, I am sleeping better, my mind seems clearer and it has improved my pmt. I have recommended these to many friends who are also now taking them. I wouldn’t be without them now, they are amazing!!!
I am still using your products because are the best ! I recommend them to everyone who wants to be healthy, feels good and looks beautiful !!!
Very professional as company and top products I have no issues paying even more and getting this kind of service rather than having headache dealing with unknown supplement suppliers
I so happy with the results of taking their daily original formula regularly and I’ve also benefitted from their glow edition which I recently started. I have more energy and I notice such a difference in my skin when I take it consistently. I feel confident knowing these supplements are sourced from the highest standards in quality and the research they’ve done to formulate what a woman’s body needs is proven through the results. Lastly, I am so impressed with the customer service they’ve provided. I recently switched to the subscription service and address changes because of Covid-19 complicated my delivery. Adrienne followed up with me several times to check in if I’d received my shipment, and was so accommodating when I hadn’t, finding a solution that was not only efficient, but also very generous. I would recommend Equi with five stars!
Have been taking Equi's beauty supplement for about 6 weeks now and have seen amazing results! I look less tired, my complexion is less dull and can leave the house without having to wear a lot of make up! Thank you Equi for giving me my confidence back x
Equi London is that rare class act we love to be a part of: highest quality product backed by science, very attractive and clear advertising and promotions, focus is on a few products done very well, terrific and attentive customer service, and just enough of a personal connection with the owners/directors to feel that we're part of a grand effort towards collective health. I have Hashimoto's, for the sake of others who have this autoimmune disease, and 'Beauty' has definitely made a difference in my energy level and overall well-being the past two years. I would suggest trying it if you have this A/I disease, to see if it helps you as well. Cheers. Bonne santé!
Loved the product, put my mind at rest knowing I know in good hands!
Absolutely love Equi!
Loved these products, I feel great and have so much energy!
I have been taking Original Formula since December and I can definitely say it has changed my life for the better. I started with the powder and immediately noticed a difference in my energy and focus levels (especially after lunch in the office, which used to be a nightmare for me!). I have since switch to the capsules as I wasn’t too fond of the taste, and also it’s easier to carry around with me when I travel or take the caps after lunch. I was new to supplementation in general, so I looked for something that was comprehensive instead of taking loads of different things, and Equi does just that. The ingredients are all very good - as my nutritionist confirmed, therefore I trust that I’m nourishing my body correctly.
Equi London is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews