Equi London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equi London
Speedy delivery and packaging felt really lovely.
Really impressed with Equi. There is integrity in their product. Customerservice is great. I have received my product speedily and after just a couple of weeks decided that go for the subscription.
Very professional and knowledgeable.
The company seems good - fast delivery, we’ll packaged. Expensive, though…
In just over a week of taking the Equi Menopause Formula, I feel less bloated. Delighted so far!
Equi Menopause supplements have stopped my hot flushes, I can not recommend this product enough. Thank you Equi
The best supplement I had in a long time. Powder and oil are well formulated easy to use and with great additional support via the Instagram and social media. Also a small booklet to keep track of progress. Highly recommend this EQUI London products
Equi London 5 star review on 17th May 2022
The service is really good and the product is well packaged.
I haven't taken equi for long enough to comment on the results yet (I will report back) but wanted to leave a review to say the customer service has been excellent, helping me very quickly when my first order went missing. And the taste isn't too bad either, it's quite fruity.
Hi, was really impressed with all the fantastic reviews that were given for this product, which made me buy it. Unfortunately due to horrible after taste, I could not take it anymore only after two days of use. Very disappointed. Its expensive as well, also purchases the Canister!
Excellent customer service. My supplements always arrive on time. Helpful and quick answers to my questions.
Only been a week but definitely noticed a difference in energy and focus.
I was fed up with taking 6 different herbal supplement pills a day and looking for something that was all-encompassing and came across Equi. I have been taking the menopause supplement for about two weeks now and so far I feel the same. Which was kind of what I was hoping for, after all I was already taking supplements - I just didn’t want to go backwards in my health by stopping them! The menopause ones cover all the benefits of my previous supplements with added extras, so I’m really pleased with them. Tastes nice too - berry flavoured 😊
Love the simplicity of it being all in one
I was at a very low point with sleepless nights, mood swings, cravings and other awful menopause symtoms. I saw Equi on FB, and thought i would try it, now it is not the cheapest however i am very particular with what i put in my body. I dont drink smoke or eat takeaways. This product from day 1 has transformed my life literally no more symtoms. Thak you
I was very sceptical to begin with but after 3 weeks there was a noticeable difference in my sleep, nail growth and skin it’s amazing stuff!
Great prompt service, it was packaged nicely.
Fantastic company with a great mission.
Great service, delivered on time.
Equi hasn’t only been simple to add into my daily routine but the comments I now get since taking Equi have been incredibly positive. I feel better both inside and out. Thank you Equi!
Equi London is rated 4.51 based on 105 reviews