Equi London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equi London
Really helpful customer service, good products just didnt like the taste
I am enjoying these Formulas and supplements enormously. Still early days (four weeks in) but really feel I'm seeing and feeling a difference in my skin and general sense of wellbeing.
I have suffered from hormonal flare ups for years and been very insecure about my skin. I tried equi having read a review and having taken the Beauty Firmula and Beauty Oil for a month now it has made such a difference, my flare ups have reduced hugely, my skin tone is more even and generally my complexion has improved. I have been hugely impressed and was thrilled to receive my second months supply this morning!
I have been on the Pregnancy Formula and found it was a great support through pregnancy and during breastfeeding. I am now switching to the Beauty Formula as I don't want to lose the 'glow' that I have through taking supplements. Customer Services have always been excellent. 10/10
My PT told me about Equi and I cannot speak more highly of them - their team was so helpful when I was unsure which product to go for and followed up with me to check everything was going well. I'm feeling so much more energy, my skin is definitely brighter and my nails are stronger. I'll 100% be subscribing for me next order.
I've subscribed to the original formula, plus the editions for about a year now. In that time my skin has completely transformed - I had been suffering with cystic acne that was really sapping my confidence. My overall health also feels much improved, with far higher immunity levels. For me, Equi is worth every penny and the subscription service means I never run out.
Excellent
My skin, hair and nails had become beautiful, I will still continue using the product…
Finally a product I trust! Thank you equi London for providing me and my baby with the high quality vitamins we need.
Great products and fantastic costumer service
Unfortunately I had the same issue with this supplement as I have with many others of the same ilk. I have IBS - but not of the constipation type - and this upset my stomach far too much. I think it must help people who struggle to go but no good for me as I have urgency issues. I was mostly interested in trying it for my adult / post menopausal acne
If I had to choose just one supplement to take forever, Beauty Formula would be it! (in fact, since i started taking it i've stopped taking everything else...). The improvements to my overall energy - as well as to my skin- are incredible. SO impressed.
I have to say I am a little skeptical on vitamins and claims but I really do feel so much better! I can’t quite believe I am saying this. It is 6 weeks since I started and people have started telling me my skin looks great! I am also sleeping so much better and feel generally more balanced. I am a convert!
The quality and concentration of ingredients is second to none. With Alice's incredible nutritional knowledge, it really sets Equi above all the others.
I am just starting to feel the benefits as I am also going through perimenapause too. I have felt less bloated,more energy ,better sleep and definitely glowing. Two of my friend have also asked for the link so hopefully they have ordered too I started to see most benefits week 4 . Thanks jo Collins
I love Equi products however, I have a feedback. For those who are on regular subscription plans, will it be possible to avoid glass bottles and send the supplements in sustainable pouches that we can recycle? All the customer has to do is refill their glass bottles.
Hi Tinku, so glad you're loving the products! It’s great to have your feedback and we totally appreciate it can feel wasteful to throw things away. We do our absolute best to make the product and packaging are as sustainable as they can be as this is so important to us. The lid is plastic but it is recyclable and obviously, the glass jar is also recyclable. We don't have a refill option currently however it is something we are working on. We do also have to consider that many of the available refill sachets aren't always the most sustainable and many are not fully recyclable. That being said, we hate throwing our jars away (it hurts more than a wine bottle or glass water bottle somehow!) so are doing our best to work on this. We shall be sure to keep you posted. Thanks, The Equi Team
I’ve been using Equi Beautiful for two years now and I’m so pleased with the results my skin is the best it’s ever been. Thankyou Equi 😘
My delivery arrived within 48 hours, free postage. The team are always on hand and I love the emails Equi send out with such interesting and useful info. Love it!
Excellent company, correspondence, delivery and product quality. The informative emails are great too!
I am now on subscription for the 'Beauty Formula' and that works perfectly so far. Literally the day I started thinking that the previous jar is emptying I had a delivery email for my next one, and I have around two days left to go on the old one as the new one has arrived. Brilliant..! I also want to mention and thank the people behind and at Equi for answering a few concerns and questions about my skin at the beginning. Responses with a feel of real care and helpfulness. Thank you so far Equi..!
Equi London is rated 4.94 based on 35 reviews