Epic Militaria Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Militaria
Read Epic Militaria Reviews
I’m happy for you company
Great customer service and always willing to help with any queries! Will be purchasing again - thank you!
Fast delivery, just as described good quality.
Epic Militaria is a great company. The clothes we've had from them are of excellent quality and fairly priced. The striped t-shirts are very popular in our shop.
Great guys to do business with! I've been buying from Epic for years and whatever I buy turns up promptly and I am invariably delighted...
Excellent choice of military items. I always enjoy viewing the choices on the website. Good delivery and service. Richard Bishop
No fuss. Quick delivery.
Very good experience. Good products, quick delivery. Good prices.
Excellent service, quick and easy. We will be back.
Excellent first-class service these people know what they’re talking about quality goods
The products are of the highest quality,and the deliveries are always on time,excellent.
Prompt and friendly service.
I ordered a Garrison cap from Epic, however despite the size on the packet being correct ( for me it was at least 2 sizes to big, however I phone and as on previous occasion I had no problem in returning it and getting another. However I don't think the product truly represented the Original design. So if it was on product alone I would only give it 1 star, how ever the service was good.
They fix mistakes and refund when they happen
Ordered a set of German ww1 webbing, came 1 week early. Good prices.
The place to go for armyfreaks
Epic Militaria is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews