Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers:

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

We recently put in place a new policy for employer/public liability. All arranged during lock-down and done remotely. Process all worked well.
Very helpfull and a quote was better than I had been given, so very pleased
First time for many years used a broker for the car insurance. Took a couple of calls to get everything right. All fine now. Will try with my second car later in the year.
They explained time requirements for quote and delivered quote on time. Invoice received on specified date to permit renewal. All as should be.
This is the second time I've used Edison Ford for my business insurance and they have again found a good package at a good price. Always friendly and happy to help!
Very happy.
Saved me £60.00 on a previous offer by another company for a four-day travel insurance to Portugal and Spain. Spain apparently nearly doubles the premium with most travel insurance companies, even though I was only planning for a single day in Spain.
I was surprised to be contacted by Edison Ford earlier this month asking if they could quote for our Management Company's renewal, as last year's quote had not proved competitive and we had moved elsewhere. When the quote arrived, it proved to be acceptable. I rang to question such a reasonable amount, and I was informed that our custom was valued and that Edison Ford wanted our contract. That is very refreshing so well done.
The telephone adviser was cheerful, helpful and friendly and made the process of sorting insurance out so much easier than usual.
Delivered what I required, when I needed it, at a reasonable price
Found a competitive quote that met our specifications quickly
Gave me the quote I was looking for quickly.
Always seen cheerful & helpful. Nice telephone member.
Received a quote for an unusual insurance request very quickly. A friendly and efficient service.
The staff are friendly, polite and efficient
Never had a problem with them.
Have been very impressed by the quick and efficient way that quotes have been forwarded and by the responses given over the phone. Staff are polite and always seeking to be helpful.
Polite , friendly & knowledge in the field.
Thank you Devshi. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you have received and we look forward to working with you in the future. Kind regards, The Edison Ford team.
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.87 based on 161 reviews