Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers: Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

"I am very satisfied with the service provided. This firm comes highly recommended, and I feel that they will look after my needs while I am insured through them."
Thank you for your review, we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Kind regards,
Martin & Emma
Verified Buyer
"Edison Ford offer personal service, and I have been using them for over 30years - they always find a good, timely solution and are polite and responsive. Martin Hunt"
Thank you, Martin, for your great review, I will make sure to pass your lovely comments on to the rest of the team!
Kind regards,
Peter
"First rate service, have been dealing with both Steve’s for the last 3 years and they now cover all of our commercial domestic, travel and car insurance as their prices are excellent but service is exceptional. Can not recommend them high enough. Friendly, constructive and highly professional."
"Everyone is friendly, helpful and efficient."
"Very helpful and excellent service"
"Good service from Brett"
"Service was swift and efficient and price was very good"
"Great service thank you all very much will definitely be recommending you. In fact I already have. Paul"
Mr & Mrs Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Price and easy to deal with."
"Very friendly and helpful"
"Edison ford take care of my fleet insurance and my liability insurance. They have been consistently cheaper than anybody else but more importantly I deal with the same person every time (Brett) who is very friendly and efficient."
"They make life easy"
"I was impressed with the help and treatment I receive when I meet Bret and everything was explained very well and any question was answer to my satisfaction."
Thank you for your lovely review Mr. Petty, I will make sure to pass this onto Brett and the team.
Mr & Mrs Chick
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful. Good Knowledge. Easy to set up our House Insurance. Would recommend. Would certainly use again"
"So helpful, lovely people to talk to."
"We required travel insurance for a work trip abroad which needed extra medical cover consideration, the policy was amended to our needs and was excellent value for money giving peace of mind that the condition was covered. Thank you very much, we would thoroughly recommend you."
"Excellent customer service as usual."
"Saving money"
"Very quick and efficient response. Competitive insurance quote"
"Excellent service, Every time!"
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.82 based on 83 reviews