Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

30 Reviews

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way
Yate
Bristol

Mr & Mrs Brown
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with the excellent service offered by Edison Ford. They are very efficient and everyone there goes out of their way to be helpful.
Ellen
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish, very helpful, kept InTouch and up to date. Brilliant with any changes etc, 100% recommend :) Thank you
Barry
Verified Buyer

An excellent broker, offering an excellent service, from excellent people.
Oliver
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient and very helpful. I spoke to Steve who i would highly recommend.
Louise
Verified Buyer

We regularly use Edison Ford for a variety of different Insurance covers. We have always found them to be pleasant, helpful and thorough.
Mrs Barclay
Verified Buyer

Received a quote for an unusual insurance request very quickly. A friendly and efficient service.
Philip
Verified Buyer

Edison Ford are a superb business. They are always fast, efficient, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I have complete trust in them and would recommend them to anyone. They have never let me or my family down over the last 25 years.
Thanks for your lovely review Philip, we really do appreciate it and I will make sure to pass your comments on to the team.
Mojo
Verified Buyer

This is the first time we have come to Edison Ford after using another insurance broker for many years. They were extremely helpful, keeping in regular contact from the moment we got in touch, to the end of our agreed insurance policy. We were really happy that Edison Ford provided us with an extremely competitive quote, which was exactly what we were looking for. We look forward to working with them.
Nigel
Verified Buyer

I needed travel insurance at very short notice and was supplied with a suitable product very quickly. Everything was explained very clearly throughout the whole process.
Kevin
Verified Buyer

The staff are friendly, polite and efficient
Peter
Verified Buyer

great people to deal with.I have been with them for best part of 30 years not usually the cheapest out there but yoy get what you pay for wherever you go. The 2 Steves always there to help. I cannot fault them.
Graham
Verified Buyer

Very helpful service resulting in a competitive quote, not the cheapest but covered all the items I required including 3+ months of European cover with full comprehensive cover.
Dr Hill
Verified Buyer

Good service. Competitive premiums.
Colonel Fairman
Verified Buyer

I made contact with the relevant agent, who replied immediately. He then provided an accurate quotation, which fulfilled all my needs. I cancelled my own house insurance immediately and within 4 days had a better insurance for a lower premium.
Excellent service
Anthony
Verified Buyer

Thay were so helpful and friendly service
Tim
Verified Buyer

Edison Ford (Steve White) rescued us from a position we thought was disaster and turned a huge negative into an even better positive. We can not recommend them highly enough
Susan
Verified Buyer

Brilliant,friendly and professionall service........that says it all ????
Phil
Verified Buyer

I have always found Edison ford to be friendly and helpful in my insurance dealings with them over many years.

Nothing is too much trouble
Mike
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, always very helpful and prompt replies to inquires.
Richard
Verified Buyer

Fantastic help & advice, Brett made it so easy to set up a Fleet insurance policy as well as saving us money. Massive thanks.
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.73 based on 30 reviews