Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers:

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

The staff at Edison Ford have been more than helpful, asking detailed questions to tweak the correct cover for our extensive business needs. The price of cover was competitive and the correspondence very good.
From the moment I picked up the phone (following a recommendation while out running ) I got the service and product I needed. It was rather complex and yet I was able to talk through my needs with Catherine and what was fantastic was her knowledge despite my request being urgent as well as a little different to the norm. Thank you! Ruth
We have been with Edison Ford for Over twenty years - a long time in our Sector. We have always had very good service from Steve Keeping and more recently Steve White. Top work from a company With that now rare asset of integrity & customer care.
Excellent service and results.
Fabulous company! Easy to use, great prices and great help. Thank you
It was a polite and efficient service from the moment the phone was answered by the Receptionist. Then my requirements were speedily recognised and Steve found out extra information for me without being asked to do so. Everything was wrapped up within a very short time.
Always great service, many thanks Steve
Very professional. Clear and precise service. Would highly recommend them.
i've used Edison Ford as my broker for 35 years. in that time they've fixed up cover for cars, motorbikes, business premises, house. They've also sorted out my family over the years. A top class business. Straight through to someone on the phone who is friendly and knowlegable. It's so much easier to deal with experts rather that a call centre operative who won't discuss anything outside of the script on their screen.
Very efficient and reasonably priced
Very helpfull and a quote was better than I had been given, so very pleased
Excellent, super fast service. Couldn’t be happier.
Excellent service Steve White of Edison Ford, sorted all our car insurance needs and especially our home insurance at the time of our recent move. Thank you. Jenny and Tony Gaston.
Edison Ford swiftly found alternative motor insurance for me saving a significant sum of money. The service was friendly yet professional.
Always swift and efficient with communications and deliver their promises. Would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. I have already done this with work colleagues. Thank you...
very good swift service as usual, and a good quote. Thanks
They done an absolutely fantastic job save me loads of money on my house contents and house insurance And also in my car
I always find everyone at Edison Ford very helpful, its so nice to get the personal touch.
Always helpful,and happy to help, will not be using anyone else for this type of insurance
Have used Edison Ford for all my insurance requirements for many years and have always been totally satisfied with the service provided
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.86 based on 138 reviews