Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers: Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

Stephen
Verified Buyer

Have used Edison Ford for a few years now. The service is very good & the price even better. Would recommend. Regards Stephen
Thank you for your kind words, Stephen. I shall make sure everyone in the office sees your positive feedback!
Robert
Verified Buyer

It was quick and easy and cheaper than others
Christoper
Verified Buyer

Saved me £60.00 on a previous offer by another company for a four-day travel insurance to Portugal and Spain. Spain apparently nearly doubles the premium with most travel insurance companies, even though I was only planning for a single day in Spain.
Jane
Verified Buyer

Always prompt, efficient but very helpful and approachable.
You don’t feel one of a number!
Paul Newson
Verified Buyer

This is the third year I have used this broker to provide cover for my home, let and holiday let properties. The quotes, attention to detail, communication and level of service is good. The most important quality of a broker is to be there to help in the event of a claim and go to endless trouble to make sure you are covered at all times. Not called for as yet but I fully expect this company to live up to this requirement.
Phil

Very Helpful and competitive price
Mr And Mrs Rogerson
Verified Buyer

I was surprised to be contacted by Edison Ford earlier this month asking if they could quote for our Management Company's renewal, as last year's quote had not proved competitive and we had moved elsewhere. When the quote arrived, it proved to be acceptable. I rang to question such a reasonable amount, and I was informed that our custom was valued and that Edison Ford wanted our contract. That is very refreshing so well done.
Lisa
Verified Buyer

As always Lin and the guys at Edison Ford are always happy to help.
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service....contacted when promised and went above and beyond to get a good cheap price. Would definitely used again. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

The telephone adviser was cheerful, helpful and friendly and made the process of sorting insurance out so much easier than usual.
Julie
Verified Buyer

Speaking to someone knowledgeable and helpful when your requirements are not straight forward makes a big difference and ensures you get the correct cover
Eric
Verified Buyer

Delivered what I required, when I needed it, at a reasonable price
Verified Buyer

My quote was dealt with very quickly and insurance put in place with no fuss, for a reasonable price.
Mr & Mrs Sayer
Verified Buyer

Friendly and very helpful service from Brett
James
Verified Buyer

Found a competitive quote that met our specifications quickly
John & Christine
Verified Buyer

It ticked all the boxes - local and close to home, very friendly staff, particularly Nicky. Rang back when relevant quote found and was available to speak to when we called into the office in person, totally unexpected and without an appointment. Found a quote which was cheaper than any we had found on-line and with a reputable, well-known company, whom we felt we could trust.
Geoff
Verified Buyer

Better quote than my old company
Barrie
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the staff and their office. So far I have no further comments.
John
Verified Buyer

I found Edisonford to be very helpful and professional in finding me a suitable building insurance cover for one of my investment properties.
Charles