Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

43 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way
Yate
Bristol

Barrie
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the staff and their office. So far I have no further comments.
John
Verified Buyer

I found Edisonford to be very helpful and professional in finding me a suitable building insurance cover for one of my investment properties.
Charles

So easy, everything clearly dealt with. 10/10
Mr McCallum
Verified Buyer

Gave me the quote I was looking for quickly.
Imran
Verified Buyer

Great communication, professional and very quick at what they do.
Verified Buyer

This was our 1st time using an insurance broker and we were very impressed with Edison Ford. It was much easier and reassuring to discuss our car insurance needs face to face.
Bernice
Verified Buyer

by finding a good insurance company at the right price for me.
Verified Buyer

Always seen cheerful & helpful. Nice telephone member.
Sharon & Paul
Verified Buyer

Dealt with Brett he was very professional, helpful and saved us money too.
Mark
Verified Buyer

They beat my renewal quote by over £150 great service as always!!!
Amanda
Verified Buyer

They got me a great deal on my car insurance at very short notice. Top service.
Mark
Verified Buyer

Once again the service was prompt and professional.
Edison Ford have proven themselves time and again to be competative and incredibly helpful.
Shirle
Verified Buyer

Thank you Brett, quick to come back to me re contents insurance, good quote job done would recommend
Mr & Mrs Brown
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with the excellent service offered by Edison Ford. They are very efficient and everyone there goes out of their way to be helpful.
Ellen
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish, very helpful, kept InTouch and up to date. Brilliant with any changes etc, 100% recommend :) Thank you
Barry
Verified Buyer

An excellent broker, offering an excellent service, from excellent people.
Oliver
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient and very helpful. I spoke to Steve who i would highly recommend.
Louise
Verified Buyer

We regularly use Edison Ford for a variety of different Insurance covers. We have always found them to be pleasant, helpful and thorough.
Mrs Barclay
Verified Buyer

Received a quote for an unusual insurance request very quickly. A friendly and efficient service.
Philip
Verified Buyer

Edison Ford are a superb business. They are always fast, efficient, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I have complete trust in them and would recommend them to anyone. They have never let me or my family down over the last 25 years.
Thanks for your lovely review Philip, we really do appreciate it and I will make sure to pass your comments on to the team.
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.77 based on 43 reviews