Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers:

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

I am very happy with their products and will continue to use them
Excellent to work with and met all requirements
Excellant Service
We recently put in place a new policy for employer/public liability. All arranged during lock-down and done remotely. Process all worked well.
Excellent service received, prompt, polite and professional, and the most competitive quote. Would highly recommend
Good friendly service, very quick coming back with quote.
Excellent and prompt service on quotations and policies.
We dealt with Steve White who was very understanding of our requirements, very professional, pleasant, and thorough. Both my wife and I insured our vehicles, three in total.
Very good Company....I’m glad to work with you guys! Thank you very much
I’ve recently taken out two further policies in addition to the one I already had.The quotes were very good and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful.
Very good
Service. Nick
The staff at Edison Ford have been more than helpful, asking detailed questions to tweak the correct cover for our extensive business needs. The price of cover was competitive and the correspondence very good.
From the moment I picked up the phone (following a recommendation while out running ) I got the service and product I needed. It was rather complex and yet I was able to talk through my needs with Catherine and what was fantastic was her knowledge despite my request being urgent as well as a little different to the norm.
Thank you!
Ruth
We have been with Edison Ford for
Over twenty years - a long time in our
Sector.
We have always had very good service from Steve Keeping and more recently Steve White. Top work from a company
With that now rare asset of integrity & customer care.
Excellent service and results.
Fabulous company! Easy to use, great prices and great help. Thank you
It was a polite and efficient service from the moment the phone was answered by the Receptionist. Then my requirements were speedily recognised and Steve found out extra information for me without being asked to do so.
Everything was wrapped up within a very short time.
Always great service, many thanks Steve
Very professional. Clear and precise service. Would highly recommend them.
i've used Edison Ford as my broker for 35 years. in that time they've fixed up cover for cars, motorbikes, business premises, house. They've also sorted out my family over the years. A top class business. Straight through to someone on the phone who is friendly and knowlegable. It's so much easier to deal with experts rather that a call centre operative who won't discuss anything outside of the script on their screen.
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.86 based on 149 reviews