Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers: Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

Unit 1 Armstrong WayYateBristol

Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service....contacted when promised and went above and beyond to get a good cheap price. Would definitely used again. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

The telephone adviser was cheerful, helpful and friendly and made the process of sorting insurance out so much easier than usual.
Julie
Verified Buyer

Speaking to someone knowledgeable and helpful when your requirements are not straight forward makes a big difference and ensures you get the correct cover
Eric
Verified Buyer

Delivered what I required, when I needed it, at a reasonable price
Verified Buyer

My quote was dealt with very quickly and insurance put in place with no fuss, for a reasonable price.
Mr & Mrs Sayer
Verified Buyer

Friendly and very helpful service from Brett
James
Verified Buyer

Found a competitive quote that met our specifications quickly
John & Christine
Verified Buyer

It ticked all the boxes - local and close to home, very friendly staff, particularly Nicky. Rang back when relevant quote found and was available to speak to when we called into the office in person, totally unexpected and without an appointment. Found a quote which was cheaper than any we had found on-line and with a reputable, well-known company, whom we felt we could trust.
Geoff
Verified Buyer

Better quote than my old company
Barrie
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the staff and their office. So far I have no further comments.
John
Verified Buyer

I found Edisonford to be very helpful and professional in finding me a suitable building insurance cover for one of my investment properties.
Charles

So easy, everything clearly dealt with. 10/10
Mr McCallum
Verified Buyer

Gave me the quote I was looking for quickly.
Imran
Verified Buyer

Great communication, professional and very quick at what they do.
Verified Buyer

This was our 1st time using an insurance broker and we were very impressed with Edison Ford. It was much easier and reassuring to discuss our car insurance needs face to face.
Bernice
Verified Buyer

by finding a good insurance company at the right price for me.
Verified Buyer

Always seen cheerful & helpful. Nice telephone member.
Sharon & Paul
Verified Buyer

Dealt with Brett he was very professional, helpful and saved us money too.
Mark
Verified Buyer

They beat my renewal quote by over £150 great service as always!!!
Amanda
Verified Buyer

They got me a great deal on my car insurance at very short notice. Top service.
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.75 based on 52 reviews