Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers:

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

Always very helpfull
Excellent
Been shopping around for fleet insurance for 3 cars and Edison Ford not only provided us a quote in record time but they also had the best price. Very happy to recommend!
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
They explained time requirements for quote and delivered quote on time. Invoice received on specified date to permit renewal. All as should be.
Excellent! Approachable, efficient and speedy response.
This is the second time I've used Edison Ford for my business insurance and they have again found a good package at a good price. Always friendly and happy to help!
Very happy.
Always helpful and very efficient for ALL of our insurance needs. Thank you all.
Very happy with Edison ford
Have been with E F since 1992 I think that says it all😀
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
Great service. I have been in contact Steve and Kian renewing my house insurance for this year, this was easy and they were really informative. Took all the stress away.. Thank you..
A friendly, local broker--with real people at the other end of the telephone, and in its office, too! I value the personal service, feeling that the business I've have with EF (house contents/buildings, special public event and landlords' insurances) is how an insurance brokerage should be.
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
One call .....leave all your details and let these guys do thier stuff......they then call you back with offers..... Simples !
As I did not have no claims bonus due to many years driving on fleet insurance they went to the trouble of contacting the company to confirm this and added a letter from my former employer which decreased my total saving me some money. I found the communication fast and efficient and had it all sorted out in a couple of days No complaints and happy
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
Very polite professional staff offering very competitive quotes
Steve was really helpful and explained and answered all my queries. Great service in a timely manner.
I have used the services for many years now and have always found them helpful with competitive quotes.
Very Helpful and competitive
Fantastic customer care, easy to deal with, efficient and timely service and the best bit - they saved us over £300!!
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
I am very satisfied with the service provided. This firm comes highly recommended, and I feel that they will look after my needs while I am insured through them.
Thank you for your review, we look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards, Peter
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.86 based on 162 reviews