Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers:

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

As I did not have no claims bonus due to many years driving on fleet insurance they went to the trouble of contacting the company to confirm this and added a letter from my former employer which decreased my total saving me some money.
I found the communication fast and efficient and had it all sorted out in a couple of days
No complaints and happy
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
Very polite professional staff offering very competitive quotes
Steve was really helpful and explained and answered all my queries. Great service in a timely manner.
I have used the services for many years now and have always found them helpful with competitive quotes.
Very Helpful and competitive
Fantastic customer care, easy to deal with, efficient and timely service and the best bit - they saved us over £300!!
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
I am very satisfied with the service provided. This firm comes highly recommended, and I feel that they will look after my needs while I am insured through them.
Thank you for your review, we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Kind regards,
Peter
Edison Ford offer personal service, and I have been using them for over 30years - they always find a good, timely solution and are polite and responsive.
Martin Hunt
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you, Martin, for your great review, I will make sure to pass your lovely comments on to the rest of the team!
Kind regards,
Peter
First rate service, have been dealing with both Steve’s for the last 3 years and they now cover all of our commercial domestic, travel and car insurance as their prices are excellent but service is exceptional. Can not recommend them high enough. Friendly, constructive and highly professional.
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
Everyone is friendly, helpful and efficient.
Very helpful and excellent service
Good service from Brett
Service was swift and efficient and price was very good
Great service thank you all very much will definitely be recommending you. In fact I already have. Paul
Price and easy to deal with.
Very friendly and helpful
Edison ford take care of my fleet insurance and my liability insurance. They have been consistently cheaper than anybody else but more importantly I deal with the same person every time (Brett) who is very friendly and efficient.
They make life easy
I was impressed with the help and treatment I receive when I meet Bret and everything was explained very well and any question was answer to my satisfaction.
Thank you for your lovely review Mr. Petty, I will make sure to pass this onto Brett and the team.
Peter
Very helpful. Good Knowledge. Easy to set up our House Insurance.
Would recommend. Would certainly use again
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.86 based on 149 reviews