Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers: Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

Mrs Barclay
Verified Buyer
"Received a quote for an unusual insurance request very quickly. A friendly and efficient service."
"Edison Ford are a superb business. They are always fast, efficient, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I have complete trust in them and would recommend them to anyone. They have never let me or my family down over the last 25 years."
Thanks for your lovely review Philip, we really do appreciate it and I will make sure to pass your comments on to the team.
"This is the first time we have come to Edison Ford after using another insurance broker for many years. They were extremely helpful, keeping in regular contact from the moment we got in touch, to the end of our agreed insurance policy. We were really happy that Edison Ford provided us with an extremely competitive quote, which was exactly what we were looking for. We look forward to working with them."
"I needed travel insurance at very short notice and was supplied with a suitable product very quickly. Everything was explained very clearly throughout the whole process."
"The staff are friendly, polite and efficient"
"great people to deal with.I have been with them for best part of 30 years not usually the cheapest out there but yoy get what you pay for wherever you go. The 2 Steves always there to help. I cannot fault them."
"Very helpful service resulting in a competitive quote, not the cheapest but covered all the items I required including 3+ months of European cover with full comprehensive cover."
"Good service. Competitive premiums."
Colonel Fairman
Verified Buyer
"I made contact with the relevant agent, who replied immediately. He then provided an accurate quotation, which fulfilled all my needs. I cancelled my own house insurance immediately and within 4 days had a better insurance for a lower premium. Excellent service"
"Thay were so helpful and friendly service"
"Edison Ford (Steve White) rescued us from a position we thought was disaster and turned a huge negative into an even better positive. We can not recommend them highly enough"
"Brilliant,friendly and professionall service........that says it all ????"
"I have always found Edison ford to be friendly and helpful in my insurance dealings with them over many years. Nothing is too much trouble"
"Excellent service, always very helpful and prompt replies to inquires."
"Fantastic help & advice, Brett made it so easy to set up a Fleet insurance policy as well as saving us money. Massive thanks."
"Never had a problem with them."
"Steve had a very pleasant and helpful manner on the phone. He came up with a good quote with added extras which suited our needs very well. Thank you for the good service."
Thank you for your kind words Kathleen, we're pleased to hear that you're happy with the service received and we look forward to working with you in the future!
Stephanie & Andrew
Verified Buyer
"Friendly helpful, an excellent service would not hesitate to recommend your company."
Thank you Stephanie and Andrew. It's great to hear that you're happy with the service you've received and we look forward to working with you in the future. Kind regards, The Edison Ford team.
"Have been very impressed by the quick and efficient way that quotes have been forwarded and by the responses given over the phone. Staff are polite and always seeking to be helpful."
"Our house purchase would not have been possible without the help of Steve White who sorted out our buildings insurance for us. It was really complicated and had to be arranged within two days as we had already exchanged. It was a very stressful time but Steve took complete control and sorted us out, and the price was reasonable too. He communicated with me throughout the process and I felt completely confident to leave the problem in his hands. I will be going back to him in 3 months when I need a new policy. Can't recommend him highly enough."
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.77 based on 65 reviews