Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers: Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

Dr Hill
Verified Buyer

Good service. Competitive premiums.
Colonel Fairman
Verified Buyer

I made contact with the relevant agent, who replied immediately. He then provided an accurate quotation, which fulfilled all my needs. I cancelled my own house insurance immediately and within 4 days had a better insurance for a lower premium.
Excellent service
Anthony
Verified Buyer

Thay were so helpful and friendly service
Tim
Verified Buyer

Edison Ford (Steve White) rescued us from a position we thought was disaster and turned a huge negative into an even better positive. We can not recommend them highly enough
Susan
Verified Buyer

Brilliant,friendly and professionall service........that says it all ????
Phil
Verified Buyer

I have always found Edison ford to be friendly and helpful in my insurance dealings with them over many years.

Nothing is too much trouble
Mike
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, always very helpful and prompt replies to inquires.
Richard
Verified Buyer

Fantastic help & advice, Brett made it so easy to set up a Fleet insurance policy as well as saving us money. Massive thanks.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Never had a problem with them.
Kathleen
Verified Buyer

Steve had a very pleasant and helpful manner on the phone. He came up with a good quote with added extras which suited our needs very well. Thank you for the good service.
Thank you for your kind words Kathleen, we're pleased to hear that you're happy with the service received and we look forward to working with you in the future!
Stephanie & Andrew
Verified Buyer

Friendly helpful, an excellent service would not hesitate to recommend your company.
Thank you Stephanie and Andrew. It's great to hear that you're happy with the service you've received and we look forward to working with you in the future. Kind regards, The Edison Ford team.
Jill
Verified Buyer

Have been very impressed by the quick and efficient way that quotes have been forwarded and by the responses given over the phone. Staff are polite and always seeking to be helpful.
Sue
Verified Buyer

Our house purchase would not have been possible without the help of Steve White who sorted out our buildings insurance for us.
It was really complicated and had to be arranged within two days as we had already exchanged. It was a very stressful time but Steve took complete control and sorted us out, and the price was reasonable too.
He communicated with me throughout the process and I felt completely confident to leave the problem in his hands.
I will be going back to him in 3 months when I need a new policy.
Can't recommend him highly enough.
Simon
Verified Buyer

I have used Edison Ford a few times and find them very helpful, efficient and good!
Timothy
Verified Buyer

Great service .. Will use again..
Lynn
Verified Buyer

Very prompt quotes with excellent rates. All dealt with very smoothly.
Thank you Lynn. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you have received and we look forward to working with you in the future. Kind regards, The Edison Ford team.
Louise
Verified Buyer

Quote was fine. Went out on my bike only to find my insurance hadn't been put through. Forgotten to do it. Imagine what the consequences could have been! So on this transaction - poor.
Hi Louise,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

We place a great deal of importance on our customer feedback and we have looked into this before coming back to you.

We understand that your partner was dealing with this on your behalf. We provided your partner with a quote, which after working with the insurer, we managed to beat your existing cover. We fulfilled your partner’s instruction to go ahead with the quote and we are certain that a request was made with your insurer to proceed with the quote in question. We can confirm this was actioned by the fact you were able to buy tax on your motorcycle online 2 days after inception of cover on a bike that was previously declared SORN, meaning it was uninsured and not taxed previously for some time, thus suggesting that you were in fact insured as you wouldn't have been able to tax your motorcycle. Under these circumstances, we have concluded that this was an unadmitted error at the insurer.

After we detected the fact that your insurer hadn't issued the paperwork, we quickly called your partner to provide a few options. Your partner was satisfied with this on the basis that you were able to get the tax you needed and no claims or events had taken place during your usage of the bike.

We wish you all the best and look forward to working with you in the future.

Kind regards,

The Edison Ford team.
Devshi
Verified Buyer

Polite , friendly & knowledge in the field.
Thank you Devshi. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you have received and we look forward to working with you in the future. Kind regards, The Edison Ford team.
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.74 based on 58 reviews