Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers:

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

I had the pleasure of dealing with Cath recently in order to arrange Business insurance. I have no hesitation in recommending Edison Ford. Cath was incredibly helpful, professional and thorough in placing our business. Excellent service !
Very helpful. Used one of the quotes to insure my car. But the other quotes for my second car were not competitive.
First time for many years used a broker for the car insurance. Took a couple of calls to get everything right. All fine now. Will try with my second car later in the year.
Excellent prompt service.
I shall be requesting quotes on landlords insurance.
Professional, prompt and exceptionally competitive.
Highly recommend.
Used them for years for by-to-let home insurance and never been beaten
Always helping and will always use them for years to come
Very helpful staff
Steve was very informative and supportive in arranging a buy-to-let insurance policy.
Always very helpfull
Excellent
Been shopping around for fleet insurance for 3 cars and Edison Ford not only provided us a quote in record time but they also had the best price. Very happy to recommend!
(Featured) - Posted 1 year ago
They explained time requirements for quote and delivered quote on time. Invoice received on specified date to permit renewal. All as should be.
Excellent! Approachable, efficient and speedy response.
This is the second time I've used Edison Ford for my business insurance and they have again found a good package at a good price. Always friendly and happy to help!
Very happy.
Always helpful and very efficient for ALL of our insurance needs.
Thank you all.
Very happy with Edison ford
Have been with E F since 1992 I think that says it all😀
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
Great service. I have been in contact Steve and Kian renewing my house insurance for this year, this was easy and they were really informative.

Took all the stress away..

Thank you..
A friendly, local broker--with real people at the other end of the telephone, and in its office, too! I value the personal service, feeling that the business I've have with EF (house contents/buildings, special public event and landlords' insurances) is how an insurance brokerage should be.
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
One call .....leave all your details and let these guys do thier stuff......they then call you back with offers.....
Simples !