Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers: Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

"Friendly and very helpful service from Brett"
"Found a competitive quote that met our specifications quickly"
"It ticked all the boxes - local and close to home, very friendly staff, particularly Nicky. Rang back when relevant quote found and was available to speak to when we called into the office in person, totally unexpected and without an appointment. Found a quote which was cheaper than any we had found on-line and with a reputable, well-known company, whom we felt we could trust."
"Better quote than my old company"
"I was very pleased with the staff and their office. So far I have no further comments."
"I found Edisonford to be very helpful and professional in finding me a suitable building insurance cover for one of my investment properties."
"So easy, everything clearly dealt with. 10/10"
"Gave me the quote I was looking for quickly."
"Great communication, professional and very quick at what they do."
"This was our 1st time using an insurance broker and we were very impressed with Edison Ford. It was much easier and reassuring to discuss our car insurance needs face to face."
"by finding a good insurance company at the right price for me."
"Always seen cheerful & helpful. Nice telephone member."
"Dealt with Brett he was very professional, helpful and saved us money too."
"They beat my renewal quote by over £150 great service as always!!!"
"They got me a great deal on my car insurance at very short notice. Top service."
"Once again the service was prompt and professional. Edison Ford have proven themselves time and again to be competative and incredibly helpful."
"Thank you Brett, quick to come back to me re contents insurance, good quote job done would recommend"
"I am very pleased with the excellent service offered by Edison Ford. They are very efficient and everyone there goes out of their way to be helpful."
"Excellent service from start to finish, very helpful, kept InTouch and up to date. Brilliant with any changes etc, 100% recommend :) Thank you"
"An excellent broker, offering an excellent service, from excellent people."
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.83 based on 87 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!