Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Insurance Brokers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Edison Ford Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Edison Ford Insurance Brokers:

Edison Ford Insurance Brokers was established in 1992 by Stephen Keepin and Michael Ford. We have been trading for over 20 years, and have the experience and ability to identify exactly what each individual client would need to adequately protect them against financial losses.

We have always prided ourselves in providing our clients with all of their Insurance needs, ensuring quality service and value for money.

enquiries@edisonfordinsure.co.uk

Unit 1 Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol

I thought the team were excellent and I will definitely be using them again for other insurance needs. I specifically worked with Cath who provided extremely competitive quotes for me and was quick to respond with revised information when I needed to change some of the detail. I would happily recommend Edison Ford.
(Featured) - Posted 1 year ago
No problems everything was sorted very quickly and any questions asked was answered.
Found them very helpful
Efficient service and good response. Hope to do more business in the future
Very pleased with the quick response
Very good & hassle free.
Great service
Efficient
Informative
I had the pleasure of dealing with Cath recently in order to arrange Business insurance. I have no hesitation in recommending Edison Ford. Cath was incredibly helpful, professional and thorough in placing our business. Excellent service !
Very helpful. Used one of the quotes to insure my car. But the other quotes for my second car were not competitive.
First time for many years used a broker for the car insurance. Took a couple of calls to get everything right. All fine now. Will try with my second car later in the year.
Excellent prompt service.
I shall be requesting quotes on landlords insurance.
Professional, prompt and exceptionally competitive.
Highly recommend.
Used them for years for by-to-let home insurance and never been beaten
Always helping and will always use them for years to come
Very helpful staff
Steve was very informative and supportive in arranging a buy-to-let insurance policy.
Always very helpfull
Excellent
Been shopping around for fleet insurance for 3 cars and Edison Ford not only provided us a quote in record time but they also had the best price. Very happy to recommend!
(Featured) - Posted 2 years ago
They explained time requirements for quote and delivered quote on time. Invoice received on specified date to permit renewal. All as should be.
Excellent! Approachable, efficient and speedy response.
This is the second time I've used Edison Ford for my business insurance and they have again found a good package at a good price. Always friendly and happy to help!
Edison Ford Insurance Brokers is rated 4.87 based on 156 reviews