ECOGEM Reviews

of reviewers recommend ECOGEM
Read ECOGEM Reviews

Tell us how ECOGEM made you happy
Ecogem did a great job of replacing the boiler and hot water system in my elderly mother's house. Not an easy task in a 1930's property with lots of old plumbing! Very tidy and well engineered job that took three days. A minor problem with a defective new pump was swiftly resolved. I would happily use them again, they are a good team.
We recently had a new boiler installed in our property by Noel. I confirm that we are very happy with the outcome and the work he has done. He is extremely hardworking, honest, reliable and dedicated to his work. I consider him to be a very valuable member of, and credit to your company who consistently achieved good results and delivers all the tasks and expectations. Mr. Agravat 07 November 2020
Great experience with Ryan and the boys, installation and boiler is perfect. highly recommend.
Top job thanks Ryan.
Very impressive thanks millions..
All good here that's the first honest tradesman to walk through my door..! Great boys as well. People these are the real deal.
A******* service thank you once again. Alahna Petkoric
Cheers Lee, I said I would review hope your well.? First class service not the usual drivel out there. Knows his boilers well too.
Would recommend to anyone, task completed efficiently.
Good guys, first company to be honest, always used to need a new boiler. Very knowledgable around the whole gas issues. Fixed our fire in less than 5 mins.
Great job well done, very highly regarded for breakdown work.
Wonderful.. Thank you so much very nice guy and would highly recommend.
Polite, courteous and great Guys.
Top job well done..!!
Highly recommended boiler knowledge excellent.
Good job well done, my mum was over the moon as her boiler was offline for a week.
Leak fixed, on a weekend many thanks..!!
Fantastic job done by Lee. He was professional, clean and tidy and knew exactly what he was doing. Top Marks
Good Guys, apprentice as well. Many thanks
Boiler working within minutes, great explanation of issue and parts required to solve issue completely. New boiler is ordered and be fitted very quickly. Cheers Mike Soull
ECOGEM is rated 4.80 based on 44 reviews