Eazy Collect Services Ltd Reviews

School Lane
Colchester
Essex

Tell us how Eazy Collect Services Ltd made you happy
FRAUDSTERS.. This company was unknown to me until just now when I checked my online banking. They have taken £9.99 from my account via a direct debit that I have absolutely no prior knowledge of authorising them to do so. I am calling my bank first thing tomorrow to reverse this payment and cancel any future payment. Looking at their site they have made a couple of spelling errors which tells most people that whoever they are, they are not a bonafide site. Check your statements and look for their logo as these people are claiming to protect others from fraudsters while scamming you themselves. I am on UC and cannot afford to be throwing money away to con merchants. NAME AND SHAME these disgusting people. I intend to do so all over the internet. I will get my money back and you won`t be robbing me again.
We paid up in May 2016 and 4 months later we are still waiting for a reply. Our account manager does not reply to email nor phone calls. Really poor customer service.
Eazy Collect Services Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 58 reviews