Eazy Collect Services Ltd Reviews

School Lane
Colchester
Essex

Tell us how Eazy Collect Services Ltd made you happy
FRAUDSTERS.. This company was unknown to me until just now when I checked my online banking. They have taken £9.99 from my account via a direct debit that I have absolutely no prior knowledge of authorising them to do so. I am calling my bank first thing tomorrow to reverse this payment and cancel any future payment. Looking at their site they have made a couple of spelling errors which tells most people that whoever they are, they are not a bonafide site. Check your statements and look for their logo as these people are claiming to protect others from fraudsters while scamming you themselves. I am on UC and cannot afford to be throwing money away to con merchants. NAME AND SHAME these disgusting people. I intend to do so all over the internet. I will get my money back and you won`t be robbing me again.
We are all going through extremely difficult times at the moment and I have recently had to set up with Eazycollect whilst simultaneously having to set up remotely at home because of the Virus. I cannot express how helpful each and every member of staff has been to me to make sure that I felt comfortable with the procedure and also the speed that it was set in motion. No question is too simple and under normal circumstances I would have read through the help guides but, at this time the speed of support from the client desk is superb. I have recently spoken with Maria Shiner and also Karen Trainer both were brilliant. Thank you for your support and it is appreciated Julia Gibson GWC
Golf Credit Ltd, I have dealt with EazyCollect since 2016 and have found this service extremely good. The staff are excellent and nothing is too much trouble, I would highly recommend any business that collects monthly instalments to talk to Eazy Collect their offer is competitive and professional. Ray Davis
We have worked with EasyCollect for over 5 years. It is a pleasure to work with this company which provide a smooth and efficient collection service
Excellent service, queries dealt with quickly by helpful members of staff. A very cheerful bunch. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Amazing service. Chose these guys over several other companies because they were responsive and helpful throughout the sales process. Couldn’t recommend them more
Very nice service for their merchants
What a fantastic company Always friendly and happy to help you I would 100 percent recommend eazy collect to anybody Special thank you to mel who has help us through a big change in our company.
I have been using Eazy Collect for 2 years now. They provide excellent service and their web portal is very user friendly. The staff are really helpful and i would definately recommend them.
We have been using Eazy Collect for 8 years now. They provide excellent service and their web portal is very user friendly.
Great company to work with and the support and customer service is to a very high standard.
Great company to work with, been with EazyCollect probably 10 years now, all good!
Really happy with the service. Any questions and the friendly team have all the answers you could possibly need. A pleasure to do business with.
Really happy with the service we have received. The system is really quite straight forward to use and if you do require any help with anything there is always someone at the end of the phone to help you out. Very friendly professional staff. Would highly recommend!!
The system is easy to use and the staff are always on hand with helpful advice. They are all very friendly with excellent knowledge.
Elliot and Becca have provided impeccable service
so friendly & helpful whenever you make a mistake or require assistant :)!!
Eazy to set up customers, simple batch upload and always someone to speak to if I make a mistake!
Great system to collect payments that has taken the arduous process of subs collection away from our team. Simple user friendly system and staff always on hand to answer queries directly.
Easy to set up and the ability to speak to someone quickly if the need arises.
Eazy Collect Services Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 58 reviews