Eazy Collect Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Eazy Collect Services

sales@eazycollect.co.uk

1 Tebbit Mews, Winchcombe Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 2NF

Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Eazy Collect Services ?

"Elliot and Becca have provided impeccable service"
"so friendly & helpful whenever you make a mistake or require assistant :)!!"
"Eazy to set up customers, simple batch upload and always someone to speak to if I make a mistake!"
"Great system to collect payments that has taken the arduous process of subs collection away from our team. Simple user friendly system and staff always on hand to answer queries directly."
"Easy to set up and the ability to speak to someone quickly if the need arises."
"Easy Collect Services was very quick and easy to set up. Adding a client onto the system takes 2 minutes the staff are very helpful and friendly."
"Eazy Collect are a great company to work with, the system is easy to use and the high level of customer service means any problems we have ever encountered have been solved quickly and stress free"
"Eazy Collect were very helpful and accommodating to our needs, this is second account I have setup with them across 2 countries and in both instance the ongoing service and initial setups have all run very smoothly. In particular thank you to Elliot Richards (Sales Manager), who went the extra mile to chase up details with relevant 3rd parties."
"Whenever we have any sort of issue it is addressed and sorted out promptly"
""The best DD collection team iv ever had the pleasure in working with. They work around the clock to ensure that your business collects DD's as efficiently as possible.\r\n""
"I find the system very user friendly and easy to use. It has made my life much easier from the day when I had to fill in lots of forms and fax them all over whereas now I can log on and make changes in seconds. I no longer have to wait for DD mandate's to be signed and sent back to me in the post as it can now be done online."
"We've been using Eazy Collect for a few years now to manage our growing base of collections. It's important to us to have smooth systems and an easy to use portal - Eazy Collect delivered on that, and we like working with them. Recommended."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Elliot was a legend with his initial sales pitch. Clearly it worked as we are now customers of theirs!!!"
"Fast, easy service and very friendly and helpful staff!"
"Easy to use system and great customer service!"
"Very helpful advice in how to set up Direct Debit"
"I was really Impressed with how Eazy Collect dealt with me to acquire our business, transparent and straight forward which helped me make my mind up. I value honesty and transparency which was delivered by Elliot from Eazy Collect. Since joining I have also found the customer service and admin team very friendly, positive with having great knowledge of how their system works without any confusion compared to our previous provider."
"From start to finish the process has been extremely straight forward, the team have been very helpful and have always answered all are questions, i would recommend EazyCollect to anybody starting out."
"We paid up in May 2016 and 4 months later we are still waiting for a reply. Our account manager does not reply to email nor phone calls. Really poor customer service."
"As a long term client of Eazy Collect, I am highly impressed with them as an efficient, friendly and professional bureau. Our Client Services Executive, Samantha Hunt has always been extremely helpful and patient as we as being prompt to deal with any arising issues. I believe that their customer service is second to none and I would highly recommend Eazy Collect."
Eazy Collect Services is rated 4.81 based on 43 reviews