Eazy Collect Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Eazy Collect Services

sales@eazycollect.co.uk

1 Tebbit Mews, Winchcombe Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 2NF

How would you rate Eazy Collect Services?

Honeybadger Sol
Unverified Reviewer
"Eazy Collect were very helpful and accommodating to our needs, this is second account I have setup with them across 2 countries and in both instance the ongoing service and initial setups have all run very smoothly. In particular thank you to Elliot Richards (Sales Manager), who went the extra mile to chase up details with relevant 3rd parties."
Lisa Flannigan
Verified Buyer
"Whenever we have any sort of issue it is addressed and sorted out promptly"
Ronnie Lee
Verified Buyer
""The best DD collection team iv ever had the pleasure in working with. They work around the clock to ensure that your business collects DD's as efficiently as possible.\r\n""
Emma Dempsey
Verified Buyer
"I find the system very user friendly and easy to use. It has made my life much easier from the day when I had to fill in lots of forms and fax them all over whereas now I can log on and make changes in seconds. I no longer have to wait for DD mandate's to be signed and sent back to me in the post as it can now be done online."
Altitude Internet
Verified Reviewer
"We've been using Eazy Collect for a few years now to manage our growing base of collections. It's important to us to have smooth systems and an easy to use portal - Eazy Collect delivered on that, and we like working with them. Recommended."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Elliot was a legend with his initial sales pitch. Clearly it worked as we are now customers of theirs!!!"
"Fast, easy service and very friendly and helpful staff!"
Michelle Chapple
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use system and great customer service!"
"Very helpful advice in how to set up Direct Debit"
Kamran Iqbal
Verified Buyer
"I was really Impressed with how Eazy Collect dealt with me to acquire our business, transparent and straight forward which helped me make my mind up. I value honesty and transparency which was delivered by Elliot from Eazy Collect. Since joining I have also found the customer service and admin team very friendly, positive with having great knowledge of how their system works without any confusion compared to our previous provider."
"From start to finish the process has been extremely straight forward, the team have been very helpful and have always answered all are questions, i would recommend EazyCollect to anybody starting out."
"We paid up in May 2016 and 4 months later we are still waiting for a reply. Our account manager does not reply to email nor phone calls. Really poor customer service."
Beka McNeil
Verified Buyer
"As a long term client of Eazy Collect, I am highly impressed with them as an efficient, friendly and professional bureau. Our Client Services Executive, Samantha Hunt has always been extremely helpful and patient as we as being prompt to deal with any arising issues. I believe that their customer service is second to none and I would highly recommend Eazy Collect."
"If you are looking for an excellent BACs bureau then I would highly recommend ECS. I have found all of their staff, from Samantha, Melanie and Elliott to be very customer focused, going the extra mile and providing help and support when required. I can not praise this company enough for their professionalism and service they provide. Janice - Covertxt UK Ltd"
Rohit Singh
Verified Buyer
"To all reader, I'm writing this review for first time of any company or individual because off Mr Elliot Richards and his extraordinary service. He professionally dealt with our quires, he explain about Eazy Collect services and how 'Eazy collect' work and how they can support to new, old and small business. I highly recommend Easy Collect for B2B business who need Direct Debit Service. Many Thanks R Singh"
"If there is anybody out there looking for a FM service, look no further than these guys. On point (at all times), knowledgeable and the communication I had from Gavin throughout was superb. At no point did I feel out the loop. Upon acceptance, I received a welcome call, we had a really good talk and she insisted if I needed anything at all to simply get in touch. They have (even in this short space of time) made me feel like they're willing to go above and beyond and for a new start up, we can't ask for much more than this. 5/5 - I would rate higher if I could. Leigh"
Joseph Lanckmans
Verified Buyer
"One of the best companies I have had the pleasure to work with, The user interface is very simply to use, but also very informative without overloading your brain. with to much technically information. The after care you receive is second to none. If your a new business. And need a direct debit facility Eazycollect is the company to go with Regards Joseph Lanckmans"
Vincent Neale
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, highly recommend. We dealt with Elliot who could not help us enough, he made it all clear and simple throughout the application process we could not believe how easy it was. Many thanks."
Sharps Media Group
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use, customer service is very good and problems resolved very quickly, would highly recommend."
Azim Ul-Hasan Kidwai
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service providers, and very helpful on technical integration queries."
Eazy Collect Services is rated 4.78 based on 36 reviews