Eales Shutters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Eales Shutters
Telephone

How would you rate Eales Shutters ?

"Second Shutter fitted by Eales, the fitters, Frankie and Charlie were professional and friendly, and fitted the shutter in a timely manner and to a high standard. Thanks guys. I would happily recommend Eales Shutters."
"The gate supplied had to match an existing gate, it was perfect. The installation was very good and the team, from Eales Shutters were very helpful. They have also carried out repair work to our roller shutter and this was also done without any problems"
"Great service and work when i ordered my automatic roller shutter door, very impressed and works a treat"
"I was very happy with the service Eales gave me - very prompt with the call out service when my roller door got stuck on me! Very friendly customer service too"
"We approached six suppliers to quote for three new roller shutter garage doors. Eales responded the same day, had their surveyor on site within three days and the new doors fitted within three weeks after that. The other five suppliers have yet to respond at all. That tells you most of what you need to know about the service you can expect from Eales."
"The two guys were friendly and were efficient. Shutters go up and down beautifully."
"Very helpful, prompt service and advice. Were happy to give detailed advice on how to program a new remote to save us a call out fee. Thanks Nick, your assistance was spot on and much appreciated."
"Prompt, Professional and Precise. Experienced and Knowledgeable staff. Came back within 2 hrs after measurement to complete the job. Really pleased with their service."
"This is my second time working with Eales Shutters. They did such a sterling job the first time we called them back again. We are extremely happy with the workmanship and service received. They improved upon my suggested design which I am very happy with. I would highly recommend working with this company. You will not be disappointed."
"Great service. Fast and good."
"Excellent customer service, prompt arrival followed by quick & efficient job. A pleasure to work with. Thank you"
"Dear Micky I would just like to say what a real pleasure it has been working with your company from receiving a speedy quote when I called initially to the excellence and positivity of your installation team. At every stage everyone has been extremely helpful, positive and delivered at least or more than was promised. Your company is very special and I will recommend you to everybody I know. Thanks to you all."
"Eales Shutters done a job at my house today removing a lock from a window security gate because the key was lost.Frankie and Bobby was excellent at there job, they was very helpful and polite. I would recommended Eales Shutters to anyone.Thank you. Kind regards."
""Just a note to say we at Waverley School are very pleased with the installation of our new automated gate. The engineers have completed an excellent job in a short time frame, the guys were pleasant and polite and left the site clean and tidy, Five stars"."
""We had gates fitted by Eales Shutters. Swift turnaround, pleasant staff. Thank you very much - gates are perfect""
"Professional job, and good value"
"i think they do a good job . come on time and finish the job quickly . very responsive on call . fair price . will use them again soon ."
"Excellent service ,so easy to explain & Very fast respond to our Holiday Inn Hotel at Regents park London"
"We contacted Eales Shutters at 7.00pm last evening having never been a customer before. The emergency contact number was answered promptly and an estimate of the engineer's arrival time was given. The engineer arrived exactly as predicted and did an excellent job of getting access back to our building. All of this was done with a minimum of fuss, expert knowledge and friendly attitude. Would definitely recommend!"
"Did an excellent job - quick, efficient and helpful!"
Eales Shutters is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!