Eales Shutters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Eales Shutters

How would you rate Eales Shutters?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I was very happy with the service Eales gave me - very prompt with the call out service when my roller door got stuck on me! Very friendly customer service too"
"We approached six suppliers to quote for three new roller shutter garage doors. Eales responded the same day, had their surveyor on site within three days and the new doors fitted within three weeks after that. The other five suppliers have yet to respond at all. That tells you most of what you need to know about the service you can expect from Eales."
"The two guys were friendly and were efficient. Shutters go up and down beautifully."
"Very helpful, prompt service and advice. Were happy to give detailed advice on how to program a new remote to save us a call out fee. Thanks Nick, your assistance was spot on and much appreciated."
Jobrul Ahmed
Verified Reviewer
"Prompt, Professional and Precise. Experienced and Knowledgeable staff. Came back within 2 hrs after measurement to complete the job. Really pleased with their service."
"This is my second time working with Eales Shutters. They did such a sterling job the first time we called them back again. We are extremely happy with the workmanship and service received. They improved upon my suggested design which I am very happy with. I would highly recommend working with this company. You will not be disappointed."
"Great service. Fast and good."
Fee Fee La Fou HQ
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, prompt arrival followed by quick & efficient job. A pleasure to work with. Thank you"
Karen (Pets Pyjamas)
Verified Reviewer
"Dear Micky I would just like to say what a real pleasure it has been working with your company from receiving a speedy quote when I called initially to the excellence and positivity of your installation team. At every stage everyone has been extremely helpful, positive and delivered at least or more than was promised. Your company is very special and I will recommend you to everybody I know. Thanks to you all."
"Eales Shutters done a job at my house today removing a lock from a window security gate because the key was lost.Frankie and Bobby was excellent at there job, they was very helpful and polite. I would recommended Eales Shutters to anyone.Thank you. Kind regards."
Graham (Premises Manager)
Verified Reviewer
""Just a note to say we at Waverley School are very pleased with the installation of our new automated gate. The engineers have completed an excellent job in a short time frame, the guys were pleasant and polite and left the site clean and tidy, Five stars"."
""We had gates fitted by Eales Shutters. Swift turnaround, pleasant staff. Thank you very much - gates are perfect""
"Professional job, and good value"
Jay - The Nails Boutique
Verified Buyer
"i think they do a good job . come on time and finish the job quickly . very responsive on call . fair price . will use them again soon ."
Holiday Inn - Regents Park
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service ,so easy to explain & Very fast respond to our Holiday Inn Hotel at Regents park London"
Kate Joyce
Verified Buyer
"We contacted Eales Shutters at 7.00pm last evening having never been a customer before. The emergency contact number was answered promptly and an estimate of the engineer's arrival time was given. The engineer arrived exactly as predicted and did an excellent job of getting access back to our building. All of this was done with a minimum of fuss, expert knowledge and friendly attitude. Would definitely recommend!"
"Did an excellent job - quick, efficient and helpful!"
"Recently had gates installed on my driveway in Romford by Eales shutters. So easy to talk to & actually listened to what I wanted... met all expectations & more. Would definitely recommend them!!"
"Eales Shutters are very professional, yet friendly. They completed the works within excellent timing and to a high standard. I am very pleased with the end result, and I would highly recommend using Eales Shutters."
Tower Hamlets Council
Verified Reviewer
"Eales maintain our shutters for a portfolio of commercial and community buildings throughout Tower Hamlets against a schedule we issue on our system to which they have a link. They complete within the given dates and documentation uploaded accordingly. We receive a very good service from them with remedial quotation and works following very quickly behind if required."
Eales Shutters is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews