Eales Shutters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Eales Shutters

Tell us how Eales Shutters made you happy

"Highly recommend Eales, following the completion of new railings fitted at the front of my property. Efficient service from quotation to installation. Professional workmanship. Couldn’t fault the engineers or office staff at all."
"Had to have a very large gate removed and placed in a different area - not an easy job but the two engineers that Eales sent did an amazing job - they accommodated my ideas whilst the work was ongoing and the engineering involved was top quality."
"Brilliant service, fast and efficient! Micky at reception is very professional and quick and responsive."
"I've noticed Eales doing some work locally and I've always seen a good job being done so I asked for more information from one of the guys and they were very helpful. I contacted the office immediately to get a quote in for my garage door. Great quality and service throughout, am so pleased I chose Eales to do the work and I'll be asking them to come back to do railings too. Definitely recommend!"
"I couldn't fault the service received from Eales Shutters, from my initial enquiry through to fitting I was not disappointed. Would definitely recommend, as I have done already."
"we had a couple of bits work that was done by Eales, have to say both customer Service and the guys who came out to do the work were fantastic, the shutters and gate is of good quality and has a excellent finish."
"Frank and Toby did an excellent job fitting 3 electric roller shutters to the rear of my property and I'm delighted with the quality of the equipment and the work. Thank you!"
"Second Shutter fitted by Eales, the fitters, Frankie and Charlie were professional and friendly, and fitted the shutter in a timely manner and to a high standard. Thanks guys. I would happily recommend Eales Shutters."
"The gate supplied had to match an existing gate, it was perfect. The installation was very good and the team, from Eales Shutters were very helpful. They have also carried out repair work to our roller shutter and this was also done without any problems"
"Great service and work when i ordered my automatic roller shutter door, very impressed and works a treat"
"I was very happy with the service Eales gave me - very prompt with the call out service when my roller door got stuck on me! Very friendly customer service too"
"We approached six suppliers to quote for three new roller shutter garage doors. Eales responded the same day, had their surveyor on site within three days and the new doors fitted within three weeks after that. The other five suppliers have yet to respond at all. That tells you most of what you need to know about the service you can expect from Eales."
"The two guys were friendly and were efficient. Shutters go up and down beautifully."
"Very helpful, prompt service and advice. Were happy to give detailed advice on how to program a new remote to save us a call out fee. Thanks Nick, your assistance was spot on and much appreciated."
"Prompt, Professional and Precise. Experienced and Knowledgeable staff. Came back within 2 hrs after measurement to complete the job. Really pleased with their service."
"This is my second time working with Eales Shutters. They did such a sterling job the first time we called them back again. We are extremely happy with the workmanship and service received. They improved upon my suggested design which I am very happy with. I would highly recommend working with this company. You will not be disappointed."
"Great service. Fast and good."
"Excellent customer service, prompt arrival followed by quick & efficient job. A pleasure to work with. Thank you"
"Dear Micky I would just like to say what a real pleasure it has been working with your company from receiving a speedy quote when I called initially to the excellence and positivity of your installation team. At every stage everyone has been extremely helpful, positive and delivered at least or more than was promised. Your company is very special and I will recommend you to everybody I know. Thanks to you all."
"Eales Shutters done a job at my house today removing a lock from a window security gate because the key was lost.Frankie and Bobby was excellent at there job, they was very helpful and polite. I would recommended Eales Shutters to anyone.Thank you. Kind regards."
Eales Shutters is rated 5.00 based on 44 reviews