Eales Shutters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eales Shutters

Tell us how Eales Shutters made you happy
The circuit board broke on my electric gates. Micky quoted for a replacement board, along with H & S updates plus a service. Mark & Charlie came & fixed everything plus stayed until 8pm until everything was working. Thank you Eales for a great job.
Eales Shutters were the only company able to respond for an emergency call out to my store. Where everyone else I called was unavailable Eales had someone out within the hour. Charlie had the shutter fixed in no time and with a sense of humour (much needed after being stuck in the store late). Excellent service all around.
Highly recommend Eales, following the completion of new railings fitted at the front of my property. Efficient service from quotation to installation. Professional workmanship. Couldn’t fault the engineers or office staff at all.
Had to have a very large gate removed and placed in a different area - not an easy job but the two engineers that Eales sent did an amazing job - they accommodated my ideas whilst the work was ongoing and the engineering involved was top quality.
Brilliant service, fast and efficient! Micky at reception is very professional and quick and responsive.
I've noticed Eales doing some work locally and I've always seen a good job being done so I asked for more information from one of the guys and they were very helpful. I contacted the office immediately to get a quote in for my garage door. Great quality and service throughout, am so pleased I chose Eales to do the work and I'll be asking them to come back to do railings too. Definitely recommend!
I couldn't fault the service received from Eales Shutters, from my initial enquiry through to fitting I was not disappointed. Would definitely recommend, as I have done already.
we had a couple of bits work that was done by Eales, have to say both customer Service and the guys who came out to do the work were fantastic, the shutters and gate is of good quality and has a excellent finish.
Frank and Toby did an excellent job fitting 3 electric roller shutters to the rear of my property and I'm delighted with the quality of the equipment and the work. Thank you!
Second Shutter fitted by Eales, the fitters, Frankie and Charlie were professional and friendly, and fitted the shutter in a timely manner and to a high standard. Thanks guys. I would happily recommend Eales Shutters.
The gate supplied had to match an existing gate, it was perfect. The installation was very good and the team, from Eales Shutters were very helpful. They have also carried out repair work to our roller shutter and this was also done without any problems
Great service and work when i ordered my automatic roller shutter door, very impressed and works a treat
I was very happy with the service Eales gave me - very prompt with the call out service when my roller door got stuck on me! Very friendly customer service too
We approached six suppliers to quote for three new roller shutter garage doors. Eales responded the same day, had their surveyor on site within three days and the new doors fitted within three weeks after that. The other five suppliers have yet to respond at all. That tells you most of what you need to know about the service you can expect from Eales.
The two guys were friendly and were efficient. Shutters go up and down beautifully.
Very helpful, prompt service and advice. Were happy to give detailed advice on how to program a new remote to save us a call out fee. Thanks Nick, your assistance was spot on and much appreciated.
Prompt, Professional and Precise. Experienced and Knowledgeable staff. Came back within 2 hrs after measurement to complete the job. Really pleased with their service.
This is my second time working with Eales Shutters. They did such a sterling job the first time we called them back again. We are extremely happy with the workmanship and service received. They improved upon my suggested design which I am very happy with. I would highly recommend working with this company. You will not be disappointed.
Great service. Fast and good.
Excellent customer service, prompt arrival followed by quick & efficient job. A pleasure to work with. Thank you
Eales Shutters is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews