Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Read Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd:

The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

Tell us how Eagle Education and Training Ltd made you happy
Online support with my tutor alongside the "study buddy" and books, I achieved a pass in advanced book keeping
Eagle Education was recommended to me by a friend as I had previously used, and been disappointed by, another well-known distance learning provider. The website (moodle) is quite comprehensive but I must admit I didn't find it particularly user-friendly - it felt almost like a site map rather than a learning portal. Likewise I found the wording on the Eagle assessments to be a little bit confusing/ambiguous, so preferred to rely on the test papers in the Osborne books and on the AAT website to prepare for the exams, which were sufficient for me. The study buddys though were excellent and I think they really saved a lot of unnecessary work. They're great at focusing study and putting what can be quite dry and academic in the Osborne books into context and plain English. The point is that although I may not have utilised all the resources available, the course's flexibility allowed me to work in the way that suited me best. For that reason alone I would recommend this to anyone who is studying in their own time. I found the staff helpful and friendly, and always prompt in responding to my enquiries. Likewise the Mentors weren't overbearing but I felt they kept half an eye out for me, for which I was grateful. This was excellent value for money and I'd suggest anyone thinking of studying AAT under their own steam to give Eagle a go.
The course is generally easy to follow, and the support you receive is very efficient, however I do believe that each student should be assigned a mentor that is specific to them, instead of having different people answer your queries every time. This is just for consistency,
I could done my AAT Level 4 on old system 2013
very helpful and attentive I would definitely do another course with them
I found that the study buddy and the support from Eagle, really helped in passing my AAT Exams first time. Also the way it is taught helps in retaining the knowledge afterwards. Thanks Eagle
Just completed AAT level 2 with the help of Eagle Education and I would definitely recommend to others. Tutors very supportive and quick to respond, Study Buddy very helpful in guiding you through the course but it would not be enough as a source of knowledge, so I always used Osborne textbooks as well plus other sources on AAT website. Online portal a bit funny to navigate in the beginning and I must admit there were a few errors in the Study Buddy, hence 4 star rating from me but not to discourage students!
Resource Pack and support was good. The study buddy especially was a massive help to myself. Practice assessments were marked and comments were made quickly. One area of improvement would be follow up. I had a large gap in the middle of my studies where I dropped of for about a year and it would have been good to be pushed a little bit harder.
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 129 reviews