Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd: The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

01978 722511

sonya@eagle-education.co.uk

Brymbo Enterprise CentreBlast Road

Christopher Rielly
Verified Buyer
"Such a great team who provided fantastic support throughout, Big thank you!"
Laura Whalley
Verified Buyer
"Amazing support throughout, great advice and always efficient and replying to emails and phone calls. I have done level 2 and 3 with them and they are great!"
Nicholas Thomas-Young
Verified Buyer
"Eagle Education made me more than happy! The staff are amazing and would tell every one to consider them as a training provider!"
Desponia Mavraki
Verified Buyer
"Great team !!Really supportive and very well informed about AAT rules!Really enjoyed doing Level 4with Eagle"
"Eagle Education helped me achieve my goal of completing the AAT Qualification. From the initial induction, through each level of the qualification, I always felt I had the support and advice from my tutor and staff at Eagle. The learning materials provided are great. The unique studdy buddy, which doesn't just help you pass the exam but understand the subject was a favourite study tool for me. Eagle's online study material was also a great help. I have spoken to other students study AAT as a distance learner and heard horror stories about their training providers, I could not imagine anyone having any issues with Eagle. If you are interested in completing the AAT qualification, I could not recommend Eagle Education enough."
Orsolya Talas
Verified Buyer
"Lovely and supporting mentor team, the study buddy is ace!"
Audrone Macalyte
Verified Buyer
"Books and online training supported very good"
"Excellent support and resources given."
Caitlin Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Eagle were brilliant from start to finish. Very reliable, always there to help when needed. The learning materials were great. It made the course really easy to understand. Would recommend to anyone who wants to study AAT. Thanks Team!!"
Alister Webber
Verified Buyer
"They are always kind, friendly and prepared to go the extra mile, no matter who you speak to."
Peggy Liao
Verified Buyer
"Mentors and assessors are all so friendly and useful. The answers and help I have so far are quick and details. Very happy and thank you"
Joshua Humphreys
Verified Buyer
"Very good value for money and the brilliant support you get from the team is one of the reasons I've stayed with Eagle. Would highly recommend Eagle for distance learning."
Elo Cleary
Verified Buyer
"I've studied my AAT Level 2 and 3 with Eagle and I would not go to any other training provider for my Level 4. Eagle's study materials make even the most complicated topics easy to understand and extra study material online plus Osborne books really help to get you well prepared for your exams. My computer based projects have been marked within a week and I've always received a response to any of my queries very quikly."
Sarah Neeson
Verified Buyer
"A mixture of the approachable staff at Eagle, the flexibility to choose how frequently I wanted to take exams and the easy to use study buddy and Moodle has made my progression through levels 2, 3 and 4 easy to manage alongside two children under 2 and running my own business. When I started my level 2 I never imagined what it would feel like to reach the end of my AAT studies and it is only thanks to the support Eagle have given me."
Penny Anscombe
Verified Buyer
"Excellent support, always there to help and talk through any queries. Online tutorials are extremely helpful and their own support notes are great. Don't hesitate to sign up with Eagle (and no, they haven't paid me to say this!!)."
James Mattock
Verified Buyer
"Eagle Education really helped me get the bookkeeping qualification I needed. They weren't pushy or constantly trying to check up on me, but they were always there if I needed them. The self-guided study buddy and online resources are an excellent tool for someone who likes distance learning and self-tuition. I will be using th again for sure."
Yana Steshina
Verified Buyer
"I have been with the Eagle over 2 year and can say only good things. Staff is very helpful and responsive, they have very good supporting materials and tools for studies. My tutor always send me back my mock exams even earlier than I expected and with detailed explanations what is wrong. I would recommend the Eagle to my friends."
Saskiah Gill
Verified Buyer
"A change in my workplace meant I needed the flexibility of a distance learning provider, so after much research I decided to study AAT level 4 with Eagle Education. I was extremely impressed with the “study buddy”. In fact, having studied with 2 different colleges previously I can confidently say this was the best study material I have been provided with. My mentor and tutors were great and they responded quickly when I submitted my mock exams and ICAS project for marking. I passed all my level 4 exams first time and I couldn’t have done it without their support. Eagle Education has been the best AAT provider I have studied with and I highly recommend them."
"Very professional & helpful. Highly recommended."
Matthew Halliday
Verified Buyer
"Eagle staff members were fantastic at every stage as I progressed through my AAT studies. The material is easy to follow and allows you to feel confident before sitting your exams. Couldn't rate more highly."
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 103 reviews