Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd: The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

Tell us how Eagle Education and Training Ltd made you happy

"Although I didn't really need guidance through the course, I see this as a testament to the 'study buddy' and online videos and tests. This was invaluable at being able to pinpoint the relevant information needed for the exams, as the Osbourne books are rather long winded! When I did speak with my mentor my interactions were always friendly and helpful. I would definitely use this company again for subsequent levels."
"I am very happy of the support I have received from Eagle for my study of AAT Accounting Level 2. The Study Buddy is great as it is very clear (structure & content) and goes straight to the point. It helps learning by doing with lots of activities and redirects to the relevant materials (books & Moodle) for more in-depth content & exercises so there is no time wasted. The additional presentations, progress tests & practice assessments available on Moodle are also a great help to make sure the topic is well understood. I have also received quick replies every time I have contacted my mentor with questions. I will definitely be looking at Eagle for Level 3."
"Excellent instructor that I have had in the past and is very educational. There are no test's to take lot's of good information that I received in the past couple days. Keep it up."
"Online support with my tutor alongside the "study buddy" and books, I achieved a pass in advanced book keeping"
"I cannot recommend Eagle Education enough! Have completed AAT Level 2 and Level 3 with the help of their brilliant Study Buddy and textbooks. Looking forward to starting Level 4!"
"I studied the Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting with Eagle Education, which I have just finished. The Study Buddy provided for each of the modules is very good, each section builds upon the previous section and there are usually exercises which require a leap in understanding before the material in the exercises are explained afterwards, which I think is a good way of learning, as it forces you to really understand what you have learned so far. The e-learning modules build upon the Study Buddy, and help to reinforce your learning. There is a lot of support from the mentors and tutors, who are able to provide help with any issues you may have, and normally respond promptly They were a big help in helping to clarify the questions I had about the information in the Study Buddy, and especially when doing the practice assessments, as they provided feedback which directed me towards the areas I needed to go back and review before doing the exams. Overall I would recommend studying with Eagle Education as the materials provided are very thorough and the mentor and tutor help is always there when you need it."
"The material provided is clear and thorough and the mentors are always available to offer additional support where required. I have never found studying so easy!"
"The support has been incredible from day one, both online and over the phone. And the study material is excellent, clear layout and easy to understand."
"Eagle has proved a great provider, fantastic resources and fast reponses to queries. I shall be using Eagle for my next qualification."
"Eagle Education was recommended to me by a friend as I had previously used, and been disappointed by, another well-known distance learning provider. The website (moodle) is quite comprehensive but I must admit I didn't find it particularly user-friendly - it felt almost like a site map rather than a learning portal. Likewise I found the wording on the Eagle assessments to be a little bit confusing/ambiguous, so preferred to rely on the test papers in the Osborne books and on the AAT website to prepare for the exams, which were sufficient for me. The study buddys though were excellent and I think they really saved a lot of unnecessary work. They're great at focusing study and putting what can be quite dry and academic in the Osborne books into context and plain English. The point is that although I may not have utilised all the resources available, the course's flexibility allowed me to work in the way that suited me best. For that reason alone I would recommend this to anyone who is studying in their own time. I found the staff helpful and friendly, and always prompt in responding to my enquiries. Likewise the Mentors weren't overbearing but I felt they kept half an eye out for me, for which I was grateful. This was excellent value for money and I'd suggest anyone thinking of studying AAT under their own steam to give Eagle a go."
"Cannot recommend Eagle and the mentors enough! Both myself and my partner have used Eagle to study AAT and have friends and colleagues that have since studied through Eagle. The support is fantastic from the mentors and the study materials cover all different kinds of learning styles. I personally like the study buddies as they brake down each topic to an understandable level. The language in which they are written is on a personal level so more like a teacher than a text book."
"Eagle have been very supportive and quick to respond to any questions during my course. I have just enrolled on the next level! I would highly recommend them. The materials are set out well, and the moodle learning is very helpful too."
"The course is generally easy to follow, and the support you receive is very efficient, however I do believe that each student should be assigned a mentor that is specific to them, instead of having different people answer your queries every time. This is just for consistency,"
"Such a great team who provided fantastic support throughout, Big thank you!"
"Amazing support throughout, great advice and always efficient and replying to emails and phone calls. I have done level 2 and 3 with them and they are great!"
"Eagle Education made me more than happy! The staff are amazing and would tell every one to consider them as a training provider!"
"Great team !!Really supportive and very well informed about AAT rules!Really enjoyed doing Level 4with Eagle"
"Eagle Education helped me achieve my goal of completing the AAT Qualification. From the initial induction, through each level of the qualification, I always felt I had the support and advice from my tutor and staff at Eagle. The learning materials provided are great. The unique studdy buddy, which doesn't just help you pass the exam but understand the subject was a favourite study tool for me. Eagle's online study material was also a great help. I have spoken to other students study AAT as a distance learner and heard horror stories about their training providers, I could not imagine anyone having any issues with Eagle. If you are interested in completing the AAT qualification, I could not recommend Eagle Education enough."
"Lovely and supporting mentor team, the study buddy is ace!"
"Books and online training supported very good"
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 116 reviews