Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd: The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

01978 722511

sonya@eagle-education.co.uk

Brymbo Enterprise CentreBlast Road

Alister Webber
Verified Buyer

They are always kind, friendly and prepared to go the extra mile, no matter who you speak to.
Peggy Liao
Verified Buyer

Mentors and assessors are all so friendly and useful. The answers and help I have so far are quick and details. Very happy and thank you
Joshua Humphreys
Verified Buyer

Very good value for money and the brilliant support you get from the team is one of the reasons I've stayed with Eagle. Would highly recommend Eagle for distance learning.
Elo Cleary
Verified Buyer

I've studied my AAT Level 2 and 3 with Eagle and I would not go to any other training provider for my Level 4. Eagle's study materials make even the most complicated topics easy to understand and extra study material online plus Osborne books really help to get you well prepared for your exams. My computer based projects have been marked within a week and I've always received a response to any of my queries very quikly.
Sarah Neeson
Verified Buyer

A mixture of the approachable staff at Eagle, the flexibility to choose how frequently I wanted to take exams and the easy to use study buddy and Moodle has made my progression through levels 2, 3 and 4 easy to manage alongside two children under 2 and running my own business. When I started my level 2 I never imagined what it would feel like to reach the end of my AAT studies and it is only thanks to the support Eagle have given me.
Penny Anscombe
Verified Buyer

Excellent support, always there to help and talk through any queries. Online tutorials are extremely helpful and their own support notes are great. Don't hesitate to sign up with Eagle (and no, they haven't paid me to say this!!).
James Mattock
Verified Buyer

Eagle Education really helped me get the bookkeeping qualification I needed. They weren't pushy or constantly trying to check up on me, but they were always there if I needed them. The self-guided study buddy and online resources are an excellent tool for someone who likes distance learning and self-tuition. I will be using th again for sure.
Yana Steshina
Verified Buyer

I have been with the Eagle over 2 year and can say only good things. Staff is very helpful and responsive, they have very good supporting materials and tools for studies. My tutor always send me back my mock exams even earlier than I expected and with detailed explanations what is wrong. I would recommend the Eagle to my friends.
Saskiah Gill
Verified Buyer

A change in my workplace meant I needed the flexibility of a distance learning provider, so after much research I decided to study AAT level 4 with Eagle Education. I was extremely impressed with the “study buddy”. In fact, having studied with 2 different colleges previously I can confidently say this was the best study material I have been provided with. My mentor and tutors were great and they responded quickly when I submitted my mock exams and ICAS project for marking. I passed all my level 4 exams first time and I couldn’t have done it without their support. Eagle Education has been the best AAT provider I have studied with and I highly recommend them.
Verified Buyer

Very professional & helpful. Highly recommended.
Matthew Halliday
Verified Buyer

Eagle staff members were fantastic at every stage as I progressed through my AAT studies. The material is easy to follow and allows you to feel confident before sitting your exams.

Couldn't rate more highly.
Verified Buyer

Excellent, rapid support and friendly tutors. Study buddies to explain and help work through the course are really good.
Barbara Anderson-Moss
Verified Buyer

I have studied my AAT levels 3 & 4, I have had consistency throughout with my tutor. The study buddy is great as it guides you on what to study and concentrate on, then there is the online learning materials which are a big help as sometimes you understand thing better when listening to it than reading it. Always prompt to get back to you and really helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend :)
Ed Reid
Verified Buyer

I cannot recommend Eagle Education enough. Having studied AAT level 3 with one of the large training providers and found it less than satisfactory, I decided to try Eagle for level 4.
From start to finish I have been impressed. The 'study buddy' is a great idea and the support from my mentor Jo and the comprehensive explanations and feedback from the tutors exemplary.
I am happy to say that I have just passed level 4 and would thoroughly recommend Eagle to anyone thinking of attaining the AAT qualification.
Verified Buyer

So far I have completed the AAT Level 2 with Eagle Education and then went straight onto Level 3. The Study Buddy is an extremely useful tool and provides a structure to the learning plan. Without it I think I would have found AAT Level 2 much more difficult. On top of that the support that they provide and having a dedicated student mentor really makes the whole process much smoother. I know that if I am having any problems with the material, fitting in study time, motivation or anything else my mentor is only a phone call away. Their charges are also very reasonable in comparison with some other home learning providers who I really don't think have the skill or expertise to match Eagle. Really cannot recommend them highly enough.
Phil Clayton
Verified Buyer

Eagle provide an outstanding level of support. The study buddy support is first class and is an additional aid to study. The tutor support is exceptional. I am well pleased with the help, guidance and support received first class in every respect
Verified Buyer

Great study material and great tuition from the assigned tutor whenever I needed help. Would recommend to anyone who has the motivation to self-study.

I could done my AAT Level 4 on old system 2013
Hannah Mitchell
Verified Buyer

I have been studying with Eagle for just over a year now, and I have always found them to be very polite and helpful. Their marking and response times are very quick, and the staff are always on hand to answer any questions...I had one small hiccup with my course material, but Eagle bent over backwards to resolve it - Top-Notch Customer Service!! :) Thank you for all your support.
Nicky Forder
Verified Buyer

I have been very impressed with eagle education, from the moment I decided to contact them, I was greeted by friendly, approachable staff, without feeling pressurised I was given the time to take in the information provided, before deciding on my provider. The materials were delivered very quickly, and were detailed and easy to navigate. The course is written in a way, which allows me to build on knowledge, with lots of practical help. The study buddy aspect has been very useful, the additional online and Moodle aspects have been helpful. The access to a personal tutor, has been vital to my success so far, my tutor responds very quickly to enquiries, with detailed solutions or advice. I have been impressed with the speed at which mock tests are marked, with detailed comments. Eagle have been very supportive in terms of making sure I am ready to sit my assessments, and I feel as if they are with me on the journey. Self study can be lonely, but i always feel that someone is there with me at eagle. I plan to continue with my studies, and would not choose anyone else to help me through my studies.
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 94 reviews