Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd: The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

Tell us how Eagle Education and Training Ltd made you happy

"The support has been incredible from day one, both online and over the phone. And the study material is excellent, clear layout and easy to understand."
"Eagle has proved a great provider, fantastic resources and fast reponses to queries. I shall be using Eagle for my next qualification."
"Eagle Education was recommended to me by a friend as I had previously used, and been disappointed by, another well-known distance learning provider. The website (moodle) is quite comprehensive but I must admit I didn't find it particularly user-friendly - it felt almost like a site map rather than a learning portal. Likewise I found the wording on the Eagle assessments to be a little bit confusing/ambiguous, so preferred to rely on the test papers in the Osborne books and on the AAT website to prepare for the exams, which were sufficient for me. The study buddys though were excellent and I think they really saved a lot of unnecessary work. They're great at focusing study and putting what can be quite dry and academic in the Osborne books into context and plain English. The point is that although I may not have utilised all the resources available, the course's flexibility allowed me to work in the way that suited me best. For that reason alone I would recommend this to anyone who is studying in their own time. I found the staff helpful and friendly, and always prompt in responding to my enquiries. Likewise the Mentors weren't overbearing but I felt they kept half an eye out for me, for which I was grateful. This was excellent value for money and I'd suggest anyone thinking of studying AAT under their own steam to give Eagle a go."
"Cannot recommend Eagle and the mentors enough! Both myself and my partner have used Eagle to study AAT and have friends and colleagues that have since studied through Eagle. The support is fantastic from the mentors and the study materials cover all different kinds of learning styles. I personally like the study buddies as they brake down each topic to an understandable level. The language in which they are written is on a personal level so more like a teacher than a text book."
"Eagle have been very supportive and quick to respond to any questions during my course. I have just enrolled on the next level! I would highly recommend them. The materials are set out well, and the moodle learning is very helpful too."
"The course is generally easy to follow, and the support you receive is very efficient, however I do believe that each student should be assigned a mentor that is specific to them, instead of having different people answer your queries every time. This is just for consistency,"
"Such a great team who provided fantastic support throughout, Big thank you!"
"Amazing support throughout, great advice and always efficient and replying to emails and phone calls. I have done level 2 and 3 with them and they are great!"
"Eagle Education made me more than happy! The staff are amazing and would tell every one to consider them as a training provider!"
"Great team !!Really supportive and very well informed about AAT rules!Really enjoyed doing Level 4with Eagle"
"Eagle Education helped me achieve my goal of completing the AAT Qualification. From the initial induction, through each level of the qualification, I always felt I had the support and advice from my tutor and staff at Eagle. The learning materials provided are great. The unique studdy buddy, which doesn't just help you pass the exam but understand the subject was a favourite study tool for me. Eagle's online study material was also a great help. I have spoken to other students study AAT as a distance learner and heard horror stories about their training providers, I could not imagine anyone having any issues with Eagle. If you are interested in completing the AAT qualification, I could not recommend Eagle Education enough."
"Lovely and supporting mentor team, the study buddy is ace!"
"Books and online training supported very good"
"Excellent support and resources given."
"Eagle were brilliant from start to finish. Very reliable, always there to help when needed. The learning materials were great. It made the course really easy to understand. Would recommend to anyone who wants to study AAT. Thanks Team!!"
"They are always kind, friendly and prepared to go the extra mile, no matter who you speak to."
"Mentors and assessors are all so friendly and useful. The answers and help I have so far are quick and details. Very happy and thank you"
"Very good value for money and the brilliant support you get from the team is one of the reasons I've stayed with Eagle. Would highly recommend Eagle for distance learning."
"I've studied my AAT Level 2 and 3 with Eagle and I would not go to any other training provider for my Level 4. Eagle's study materials make even the most complicated topics easy to understand and extra study material online plus Osborne books really help to get you well prepared for your exams. My computer based projects have been marked within a week and I've always received a response to any of my queries very quikly."
"A mixture of the approachable staff at Eagle, the flexibility to choose how frequently I wanted to take exams and the easy to use study buddy and Moodle has made my progression through levels 2, 3 and 4 easy to manage alongside two children under 2 and running my own business. When I started my level 2 I never imagined what it would feel like to reach the end of my AAT studies and it is only thanks to the support Eagle have given me."
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 109 reviews