Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Read Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd:

The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

Tell us how Eagle Education and Training Ltd made you happy
I've been studying the AAT course with them and they've been great. I managed to complete level 2 and 3 within three months of enrolling. There's a wide range of resources available including their own Study Buddy, plus access to all the Osborne e-books and further tutorial videos from Kaplan. It really does feel like I've access to all the study material I would ever need. They've also been very quick to email back when I've needed help and advice. The fact that it is a subscription service is a great plus too. It's worked out far cheaper than paying £600+ that some of the other providers are charging for each level. I would wholeheartedly recommend them.
Course work is set out in an excellent format easy to follow and the videos are an excellent re-inforcement tool. The tutors provide excellent and timely responses to any queries.
It's the Best Training Provider that I have found for CIMA. I am currently halfway through the free trial and when funds allow I will definitely be subscribing. I love how it is set up with the use of Moodle as it allows you to work at the speed you wish to work at and there is alot of additional question practice. Well done for creating such a useful resource.
I studied and successfully passed my AAT Level 2 with Eagle Education and have to say how easy and smooth it was to study with them. The practice tests were invaluable as I did them over and over again. The study buddy simplifies everything and it was not only a great way to study but really enjoyable. The help you get from the tutors is great and they email you back so quickly. I am currently studying Level 3 and whilst it is a bit hard going I am finding the help available so good. I would recommend Eagle to everybody especially if, like me, you have been out of full time education for decades!!!
Studied and completed AAT level 2, level 3 and level 4 in a little over 2 years which speak volumes on the material they provide along with the support they give! Even though you have a personal tutor, on many of occasions I received help from various people at Eagle! Highly recommend to anyone!
If you are looking at distance learning for AAT Bookkeeping then look no further. I was extremely happy with all their support, learning equipment and mentoring, and passed both my AAT Levels. Good Luck, and you can't go wrong with Eagle Education & Training Ltd. Thank you all. Sue W.
Really enjoyed the course and support was available whenever I required it. Highly recommended.
Amazing experience at Eagle Education and Training!
The study buddy was very useful and helped my a lot.When I did speak with my tutors they were always friendly and helpful.
Low, affordable fees paid in installments.
I am a MAAT accountant now, couldn’t be here without Eagle Education amazing help and support!
I would definitely recommend this company! They are supportive, caring and friendly.
Many thanks, Eagle Education staff!
D M Cornea
Although I didn't really need guidance through the course, I see this as a testament to the 'study buddy' and online videos and tests. This was invaluable at being able to pinpoint the relevant information needed for the exams, as the Osbourne books are rather long winded!

When I did speak with my mentor my interactions were always friendly and helpful. I would definitely use this company again for subsequent levels.
I am very happy of the support I have received from Eagle for my study of AAT Accounting Level 2. The Study Buddy is great as it is very clear (structure & content) and goes straight to the point. It helps learning by doing with lots of activities and redirects to the relevant materials (books & Moodle) for more in-depth content & exercises so there is no time wasted. The additional presentations, progress tests & practice assessments available on Moodle are also a great help to make sure the topic is well understood. I have also received quick replies every time I have contacted my mentor with questions. I will definitely be looking at Eagle for Level 3.
Excellent instructor that I have had in the past and is very educational. There are no test's to take lot's of good information that I received in the past couple days. Keep it up.
Online support with my tutor alongside the "study buddy" and books, I achieved a pass in advanced book keeping
I cannot recommend Eagle Education enough! Have completed AAT Level 2 and Level 3 with the help of their brilliant Study Buddy and textbooks. Looking forward to starting Level 4!
I studied the Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting with Eagle Education, which I have just finished. The Study Buddy provided for each of the modules is very good, each section builds upon the previous section and there are usually exercises which require a leap in understanding before the material in the exercises are explained afterwards, which I think is a good way of learning, as it forces you to really understand what you have learned so far. The e-learning modules build upon the Study Buddy, and help to reinforce your learning.

There is a lot of support from the mentors and tutors, who are able to provide help with any issues you may have, and normally respond promptly They were a big help in helping to clarify the questions I had about the information in the Study Buddy, and especially when doing the practice assessments, as they provided feedback which directed me towards the areas I needed to go back and review before doing the exams.

Overall I would recommend studying with Eagle Education as the materials provided are very thorough and the mentor and tutor help is always there when you need it.
The material provided is clear and thorough and the mentors are always available to offer additional support where required. I have never found studying so easy!
The support has been incredible from day one, both online and over the phone. And the study material is excellent, clear layout and easy to understand.
Eagle has proved a great provider, fantastic resources and fast reponses to queries. I shall be using Eagle for my next qualification.
Eagle Education was recommended to me by a friend as I had previously used, and been disappointed by, another well-known distance learning provider.

The website (moodle) is quite comprehensive but I must admit I didn't find it particularly user-friendly - it felt almost like a site map rather than a learning portal. Likewise I found the wording on the Eagle assessments to be a little bit confusing/ambiguous, so preferred to rely on the test papers in the Osborne books and on the AAT website to prepare for the exams, which were sufficient for me.

The study buddys though were excellent and I think they really saved a lot of unnecessary work. They're great at focusing study and putting what can be quite dry and academic in the Osborne books into context and plain English.

The point is that although I may not have utilised all the resources available, the course's flexibility allowed me to work in the way that suited me best. For that reason alone I would recommend this to anyone who is studying in their own time.

I found the staff helpful and friendly, and always prompt in responding to my enquiries. Likewise the Mentors weren't overbearing but I felt they kept half an eye out for me, for which I was grateful.

This was excellent value for money and I'd suggest anyone thinking of studying AAT under their own steam to give Eagle a go.
Cannot recommend Eagle and the mentors enough!

Both myself and my partner have used Eagle to study AAT and have friends and colleagues that have since studied through Eagle.

The support is fantastic from the mentors and the study materials cover all different kinds of learning styles.

I personally like the study buddies as they brake down each topic to an understandable level. The language in which they are written is on a personal level so more like a teacher than a text book.
Eagle have been very supportive and quick to respond to any questions during my course. I have just enrolled on the next level! I would highly recommend them. The materials are set out well, and the moodle learning is very helpful too.
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 124 reviews