Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Read Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd:

The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

Tell us how Eagle Education and Training Ltd made you happy
I chose 'eagle Education and Training' for Level 2 AAT Certificate in Accounting via distance learning - to help me with my journey to become AAT qualified, possibly even aim higher. The beginning was really great, but later on I decided to go for a different provider for Level 3 and 4 - and here are my reasons: Positives: - I like the idea of 'Study Buddy', which simplifies the complicated parts (especially the dual aspect of bookkeeping) and puts the new information in a logical order to learn; - their Moodle website helped me with revising and in some cases with learning as well; - having Osborne books as a part of the study materials helped when I needed to clarify something and mostly for practising before exams. Negatives: - half-way through the first Study Buddy the thorough explanation mostly disappeared, I had to refer to Osborne textbooks almost all the time (to the point when I wondered why didn't just buy those books on their own instead of paying for a distance learning course), with Computerised Accounting part being just for revising (if you have no experience with Sage, you are asked to simply just go through the entire Osborne textbook); - I submitted mock exams to my tutor on 3 occasions before my exams - none of them was marked before my actual exam. I was told that it takes up to 14 days to mark any work sent in - which does not help when you have one week between 2 exams for revision. There is no point being told 5 days after my exam that I was ready to take it... On one occasion I asked just for a simple check, if anything is wrong - no other comments needed, just a simple 'Check tasks 3, 7 and 11 again - the answers are not correct' kind of thing. It would not have taken any longer than 5 minutes - but instead of that I got an email that took about a minute shorter to type - with all the reasons why I cannot have my work checked quickly. And that was 'the breaking point' when I decided to pay a bit more to a different provider that has a great reputation - to receive a full support in my future studies. Conclusion: They were ok for Level 2 - but having been warned that Level 3 and Level 4 are a step up, I decided that they are not the right choice for my future studies.
Eagle Education was recommended to me by a friend as I had previously used, and been disappointed by, another well-known distance learning provider. The website (moodle) is quite comprehensive but I must admit I didn't find it particularly user-friendly - it felt almost like a site map rather than a learning portal. Likewise I found the wording on the Eagle assessments to be a little bit confusing/ambiguous, so preferred to rely on the test papers in the Osborne books and on the AAT website to prepare for the exams, which were sufficient for me. The study buddys though were excellent and I think they really saved a lot of unnecessary work. They're great at focusing study and putting what can be quite dry and academic in the Osborne books into context and plain English. The point is that although I may not have utilised all the resources available, the course's flexibility allowed me to work in the way that suited me best. For that reason alone I would recommend this to anyone who is studying in their own time. I found the staff helpful and friendly, and always prompt in responding to my enquiries. Likewise the Mentors weren't overbearing but I felt they kept half an eye out for me, for which I was grateful. This was excellent value for money and I'd suggest anyone thinking of studying AAT under their own steam to give Eagle a go.
I've been studying the AAT course with them and they've been great. I managed to complete level 2 and 3 within three months of enrolling. There's a wide range of resources available including their own Study Buddy, plus access to all the Osborne e-books and further tutorial videos from Kaplan. It really does feel like I've access to all the study material I would ever need. They've also been very quick to email back when I've needed help and advice. The fact that it is a subscription service is a great plus too. It's worked out far cheaper than paying £600+ that some of the other providers are charging for each level. I would wholeheartedly recommend them.
Amazing support throughout, great advice and always efficient and replying to emails and phone calls. I have done level 2 and 3 with them and they are great!
The training was very informative. I learned a lot, being prior military. It makes you re- think before you act. Loved the course. I will further my education in the security field. Thanks a lot
A mixture of the approachable staff at Eagle, the flexibility to choose how frequently I wanted to take exams and the easy to use study buddy and Moodle has made my progression through levels 2, 3 and 4 easy to manage alongside two children under 2 and running my own business. When I started my level 2 I never imagined what it would feel like to reach the end of my AAT studies and it is only thanks to the support Eagle have given me.
I could done my AAT Level 4 on old system 2013
I studied and successfully passed my AAT Level 2 with Eagle Education and have to say how easy and smooth it was to study with them. The practice tests were invaluable as I did them over and over again. The study buddy simplifies everything and it was not only a great way to study but really enjoyable. The help you get from the tutors is great and they email you back so quickly. I am currently studying Level 3 and whilst it is a bit hard going I am finding the help available so good. I would recommend Eagle to everybody especially if, like me, you have been out of full time education for decades!!!
I studied the Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting with Eagle Education, which I have just finished. The Study Buddy provided for each of the modules is very good, each section builds upon the previous section and there are usually exercises which require a leap in understanding before the material in the exercises are explained afterwards, which I think is a good way of learning, as it forces you to really understand what you have learned so far. The e-learning modules build upon the Study Buddy, and help to reinforce your learning. There is a lot of support from the mentors and tutors, who are able to provide help with any issues you may have, and normally respond promptly They were a big help in helping to clarify the questions I had about the information in the Study Buddy, and especially when doing the practice assessments, as they provided feedback which directed me towards the areas I needed to go back and review before doing the exams. Overall I would recommend studying with Eagle Education as the materials provided are very thorough and the mentor and tutor help is always there when you need it.
Eagle Education helped me achieve my goal of completing the AAT Qualification. From the initial induction, through each level of the qualification, I always felt I had the support and advice from my tutor and staff at Eagle. The learning materials provided are great. The unique studdy buddy, which doesn't just help you pass the exam but understand the subject was a favourite study tool for me. Eagle's online study material was also a great help. I have spoken to other students study AAT as a distance learner and heard horror stories about their training providers, I could not imagine anyone having any issues with Eagle. If you are interested in completing the AAT qualification, I could not recommend Eagle Education enough.
Easy to use training material, excellent tutors, quick response and always helpful. All in all no complaints nothing but praise.
Great Training provider for distance learners. I studied AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting with eagle. Excellent support from a tutor. Very helpful online lessons and Study Buddy made learning really easy. I managed to pass all exams at first time. Defenately recommend eagle
I did a lot of research before embarking on my AAT training - I was looking for distance learning so wanted to be sure the right support was there when I needed it. I always want to do things in my time rather than when someone else says so it was important to find training provider who works in this way. Eagle has been brilliant...they leave me to get on with things but are there when I need them. Their study buddy material is great and guides you through the training in a sequence that lets you build on your knowledge ....much better than being guided my a "standard" text book! Definitely recommend them and am continuing my studies with them as we speak! :-)
On line training is always a bet because it's up to you how you are motivated to study and progress. But the Eagle Tutor never leaves you alone and always encourages you giving good advice to progress on your studies and achieve the course.
I have used Eagle Education throughout my AAT studies. They offer excellent and varied study support through an interactive website and handbooks which re-order the learning into an assessable order. I would (and have) recommend.
I am studying AAT level 2 and very happy to get fantastic support from my mentor and other eagle staff. The study materials, text books and Moodle area extremely helpful and easy to understand. I am going to stay with them to study my next levels. I would most certainly recommend to others.
Eagle are brilliant, I have enjoyed studying with them and the guides they provide are second to none. Once I have completed level 2 AAT I will continue my studies with them as my provider.
I am currently studying my third course with Eagle Education and I would highly recommend them. The tutors and staff couldn't be more supportive and helpful. The exam location is ideal with free parking and cafe on the site.
Eagle Education provides a fantastic learning experience, with well-written study materials - the Study Buddy is brilliant - excellent support and great online resources. This organisation is run by people who not only know their subject back to front, but also understand how to communicate it and help others to learn. They know how learning happens and use that knowledge to provide an excellent training program.
Eagle have provided a really professional level of support that is easy to access via Moodle and the support via the tutors and mentors. Whilst I studied most Online and didn't need much assistance, they were there for me when I had some technical issues and I could speak to them on the phone and via email directly which was helpful and comforting knowing someone was helping, I am sure that some providers would not have had this available behind their Online platform. Thank you Eagle.......
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 131 reviews