Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Read Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd:

The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

Tell us how Eagle Education and Training Ltd made you happy
On line training is always a bet because it's up to you how you are motivated to study and progress. But the Eagle Tutor never leaves you alone and always encourages you giving good advice to progress on your studies and achieve the course.
Home learning can be difficult but with Eagle Education they have made their courses so easy it takes a lot of the stress out of your education.
When you need them they are always there to help and when you need to concentrate on your studies they leave you to get on with it, not hasseling you every 5 minutes to find out if everything is ok. Their course material is very easy to use and understand. They also have an interactive section on their web page which explains even more.
I was very nervous when i first started learning as it had been nearly 20 years since i had finished school, but i have passed both level 2 & 3 without any problems and passed with out failing a section, so i can only highly recommend Eagle Education as they have been nothing but supportive and helpful.
The team at Eagle are very helpful and provide all the support needed to complete my AAT Level 2.

The study buddies folder they provide helps explains things in a clear and concise format; the online modules and progress tests are a good way to gauge your progress and the tutors offer great feedback.

Overall, very impressed with the distance learning support provided by Eagle Education.
Pros:
-Fantastic company
-Brilliant staff
-Great product both in paper resources and online
-Enjoyable learning
-Quick feedback when needed

Cons:
-No free biscuits or balloons during an exam
When I told everyone at work that I was studying with Eagle, they asked me why?

When I was looking for a company to do my studies with Eagle came top for pass rates. This alone was enough for me to make my choice with this company.

Upon receipt of my study materials I found them to be clear, concise and understandable. When you combine Eagle's study buddy with the books and online material you get a full understanding of what you are studying.

My tutor has been nothing but helpful whilst I have been with them and I fully endorse anyone wanting to study AAT to go with Eagle education.

Thanks for the progress so far and here's to the next level!

Alastair Street
My experience with Eagle Education has been outstanding right from the very beginning when I was trying to decide which provider to use. I'm so pleased that I chose Eagle to be my learning provider. Since I began, I have had a few personal issues with my studies but nothing has ever been too much trouble. My tutor has been fantastic, in fact the whole team have been very friendly and helpful, there is a great support network! Without a doubt I would highly recommend and I will use Eagle again. I now feel extremely motivated to pursue the next level as I know I will have fantastic support.
Every thing is perfect with them from the first exam to the last there right behind you all the way.
I have used Eagle Education throughout my AAT studies. They offer excellent and varied study support through an interactive website and handbooks which re-order the learning into an assessable order.
I would (and have) recommend.
I am studying AAT level 2 and very happy to get fantastic support from my mentor and other eagle staff. The study materials, text books and Moodle area extremely helpful and easy to understand. I am going to stay with them to study my next levels. I would most certainly recommend to others.
Eagle are brilliant, I have enjoyed studying with them and the guides they provide are second to none. Once I have completed level 2 AAT I will continue my studies with them as my provider.
Excellen training provider!!! Extremelly reliable and supportive! Extremelly good value for money!!!
Very supportive tutors, their study buddy guide is excellent. I have completed my level 2 aat and i am planning to be back for level 4. Honestly recommend
If you are thinking to study with eagle, don't hesitate! From enrolling with them to where I am now, almost completing a course level, eagle have been extremely helpful and have provided more than enough resource and support to be able to complete my course in the quickest and smoothest way possible! I am a long-distance learner which could be a challenge, but with the 'Study Buddy', Moodle and a mentor/tutors I can call/email whenever necessary, I have found this hasn't had any impact on how I've progressed through the course at all. Well done eagle!
Friendly tutors who are always there to help, great support
I'm so glad I chose Eagle Education to do my course with.
They are a professional, friendly, helpful and supportive team who have really helped me onto the path of achieve my goals :)
I have been with Eagle training for eight months now and am progressing quite happily through my AAT level2. I have had to call on the help of my mentor and tutor on several occasions and each time the response from Eagle has been quick and exactly what I needed. I would recommend Eagle to any prospective AAT student.
I am currently studying my third course with Eagle Education and I would highly recommend them. The tutors and staff couldn't be more supportive and helpful. The exam location is ideal with free parking and cafe on the site.
Eagle Education provides a fantastic learning experience, with well-written study materials - the Study Buddy is brilliant - excellent support and great online resources. This organisation is run by people who not only know their subject back to front, but also understand how to communicate it and help others to learn. They know how learning happens and use that knowledge to provide an excellent training program.
I've really enjoyed studying AAT with Eagle. I find the team friendly and extremely helpful when I've had a query. The study buddy's are a really useful learning tool. I would advise anyone who wants to study AAT to choose Eagle.
I started the level 2 accounting course 3 months ago. So far I am really impressed with the course and am finding that I am learning to material easily using the study buddy and moodle e learning.
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 126 reviews