Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Read Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd:

The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

Tell us how Eagle Education and Training Ltd made you happy
Just completed AAT level 2 with the help of Eagle Education and I would definitely recommend to others. Tutors very supportive and quick to respond, Study Buddy very helpful in guiding you through the course but it would not be enough as a source of knowledge, so I always used Osborne textbooks as well plus other sources on AAT website. Online portal a bit funny to navigate in the beginning and I must admit there were a few errors in the Study Buddy, hence 4 star rating from me but not to discourage students!
Great AAT provider and great value for money
The staff and mentors at Eagle go above and beyond to put your learning first. The content of the learning materials is excellent, its easy to learn from and helped me achieve my AAT Level 4 in under a year. To anyone who did manage to get into a college to study like myself and you are considering distance learning, Eagle is the company to choose!
I would recommend Eagle to anyone looking to do distance learning for AAT. They were the best price I could find and the quality of the course was just as good as other providers I had used in the past for level 2 and 3. The feedback and tutor system works well with a very short delay between responses. Everything is very straight forward to find on there online system and the booklets for studying are broken down into lessons similarly to other providers. I liked there approach to using there own lessons combined with the Osbourne books which helped me pass each exam first time.
Hello everybody!
It's a real pleasure to give my witness about my positive experience with the Eagle Education Institute!
I am from Roma and being Italian I was so scared to not be able to deal with both my level and kind of course. (I am still currently studying as 2nd Level Computerised Payroll for Business)
I have been brightly given the perfect suggestions and advices from Eagles since the beginning!
The Director, Ms. Sonya, has quickly identified the right level of course suitable for my work experience and my future professional career.
My tutor has always been kind and patient although my copious questions and doubts,
So far I have passed 8 out of the 9 online tests/assignments foreseen from my course...almost finished! Wow! So happy with my results!
I highly suggest the school. I dealt with very professional and patient people!
I wish I could say the same when I'll be living in England about all the other matters and problems I'll be facing during such a big exciting adventure.
Greetings from Roma
Sabrina
Tutors are very helpful and respond extremely quick to emails. Thank you for all your help.
On line training is always a bet because it's up to you how you are motivated to study and progress. But the Eagle Tutor never leaves you alone and always encourages you giving good advice to progress on your studies and achieve the course.
Home learning can be difficult but with Eagle Education they have made their courses so easy it takes a lot of the stress out of your education.
When you need them they are always there to help and when you need to concentrate on your studies they leave you to get on with it, not hasseling you every 5 minutes to find out if everything is ok. Their course material is very easy to use and understand. They also have an interactive section on their web page which explains even more.
I was very nervous when i first started learning as it had been nearly 20 years since i had finished school, but i have passed both level 2 & 3 without any problems and passed with out failing a section, so i can only highly recommend Eagle Education as they have been nothing but supportive and helpful.
The team at Eagle are very helpful and provide all the support needed to complete my AAT Level 2.

The study buddies folder they provide helps explains things in a clear and concise format; the online modules and progress tests are a good way to gauge your progress and the tutors offer great feedback.

Overall, very impressed with the distance learning support provided by Eagle Education.
Pros:
-Fantastic company
-Brilliant staff
-Great product both in paper resources and online
-Enjoyable learning
-Quick feedback when needed

Cons:
-No free biscuits or balloons during an exam
I chose 'eagle Education and Training' for Level 2 AAT Certificate in Accounting via distance learning - to help me with my journey to become AAT qualified, possibly even aim higher.
The beginning was really great, but later on I decided to go for a different provider for Level 3 and 4 - and here are my reasons:

Positives:
- I like the idea of 'Study Buddy', which simplifies the complicated parts (especially the dual aspect of bookkeeping) and puts the new information in a logical order to learn;
- their Moodle website helped me with revising and in some cases with learning as well;
- having Osborne books as a part of the study materials helped when I needed to clarify something and mostly for practising before exams.

Negatives:
- half-way through the first Study Buddy the thorough explanation mostly disappeared, I had to refer to Osborne textbooks almost all the time (to the point when I wondered why didn't just buy those books on their own instead of paying for a distance learning course), with Computerised Accounting part being just for revising (if you have no experience with Sage, you are asked to simply just go through the entire Osborne textbook);
- I submitted mock exams to my tutor on 3 occasions before my exams - none of them was marked before my actual exam. I was told that it takes up to 14 days to mark any work sent in - which does not help when you have one week between 2 exams for revision. There is no point being told 5 days after my exam that I was ready to take it...
On one occasion I asked just for a simple check, if anything is wrong - no other comments needed, just a simple 'Check tasks 3, 7 and 11 again - the answers are not correct' kind of thing. It would not have taken any longer than 5 minutes - but instead of that I got an email that took about a minute shorter to type - with all the reasons why I cannot have my work checked quickly. And that was 'the breaking point' when I decided to pay a bit more to a different provider that has a great reputation - to receive a full support in my future studies.

Conclusion: They were ok for Level 2 - but having been warned that Level 3 and Level 4 are a step up, I decided that they are not the right choice for my future studies.
When I told everyone at work that I was studying with Eagle, they asked me why?

When I was looking for a company to do my studies with Eagle came top for pass rates. This alone was enough for me to make my choice with this company.

Upon receipt of my study materials I found them to be clear, concise and understandable. When you combine Eagle's study buddy with the books and online material you get a full understanding of what you are studying.

My tutor has been nothing but helpful whilst I have been with them and I fully endorse anyone wanting to study AAT to go with Eagle education.

Thanks for the progress so far and here's to the next level!

Alastair Street
My experience with Eagle Education has been outstanding right from the very beginning when I was trying to decide which provider to use. I'm so pleased that I chose Eagle to be my learning provider. Since I began, I have had a few personal issues with my studies but nothing has ever been too much trouble. My tutor has been fantastic, in fact the whole team have been very friendly and helpful, there is a great support network! Without a doubt I would highly recommend and I will use Eagle again. I now feel extremely motivated to pursue the next level as I know I will have fantastic support.
Every thing is perfect with them from the first exam to the last there right behind you all the way.
I have used Eagle Education throughout my AAT studies. They offer excellent and varied study support through an interactive website and handbooks which re-order the learning into an assessable order.
I would (and have) recommend.
I am studying AAT level 2 and very happy to get fantastic support from my mentor and other eagle staff. The study materials, text books and Moodle area extremely helpful and easy to understand. I am going to stay with them to study my next levels. I would most certainly recommend to others.
Eagle are brilliant, I have enjoyed studying with them and the guides they provide are second to none. Once I have completed level 2 AAT I will continue my studies with them as my provider.
Excellen training provider!!! Extremelly reliable and supportive! Extremelly good value for money!!!
Very supportive tutors, their study buddy guide is excellent. I have completed my level 2 aat and i am planning to be back for level 4. Honestly recommend
If you are thinking to study with eagle, don't hesitate! From enrolling with them to where I am now, almost completing a course level, eagle have been extremely helpful and have provided more than enough resource and support to be able to complete my course in the quickest and smoothest way possible! I am a long-distance learner which could be a challenge, but with the 'Study Buddy', Moodle and a mentor/tutors I can call/email whenever necessary, I have found this hasn't had any impact on how I've progressed through the course at all. Well done eagle!
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 125 reviews