Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Read Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd:

The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

Tell us how Eagle Education and Training Ltd made you happy
Very good online training provider. I did AAT level 3 with them and would recommend to everyone.
I studied all AAT levels with Eagle and it was the best experience. Fantastic feedback from the tutor (Sarah), very helpful, supportive and approachable . They will do anything they can to help you to prepare and pass your exams. Also the cheapest fees I could find. So if you are looking to study online Eagle is the perfect option.
Excellent learning materials, brilliant student support and a great cafe on site for after the exams.
Brilliant service with brilliant tutors
very helpful, very good training provider, highly recommended.
I would like to start by saying that if i could give eagle a higher rating than 'very good' then i would. I have recently achieved the AAT level 2 certificate and i am so happy that i chose Eagle to be my training provider, with working full time it would have been impractical for me to embark on a college course and home learning was the best route for me to take. The study buddy provided was absolutely excellent, it broke the course down into manageable relevant chunks which made the information a lot easier to process only using the text books when needed, it was very interactive with lots of videos and tests to do in moodle which were really useful in explaining certain aspects of the course. Admittedly i did find it hard as the course did not reflect my day job in any way so i struggled to apply the skills i was learning to a working situation but my tutor Kerry was so helpful and lovely and really helped to keep me on track and keep me motivated as were all the staff that i spoke to at Eagle and you really do feel that all care and want you to succeed! Since completing the course i have secured multiple interviews for accounting based roles, Once i have found a job i will be looking to continue studying towards levels 3 and 4 and i will definitely be using Eagle to do so.
I did a lot of research before embarking on my AAT training - I was looking for distance learning so wanted to be sure the right support was there when I needed it. I always want to do things in my time rather than when someone else says so it was important to find training provider who works in this way. Eagle has been brilliant...they leave me to get on with things but are there when I need them. Their study buddy material is great and guides you through the training in a sequence that lets you build on your knowledge ....much better than being guided my a "standard" text book! Definitely recommend them and am continuing my studies with them as we speak! :-)
After doing some extensive research on learning providers for studying AAT, I opted to go with Eagle Educations simply because the reviews were generally good. I've just completed level 4 and after studying AAT for approx 3 years, and I can honestly say that the service and support I have received from Eagle over this time has been great. The feedback I received from my personal tutor on the course assignments was invaluable and she was always on hand to help me if I was struggling with a particular aspect of the course. I would highly recommend Eagle Education to anyone looking to study AAT.
I had the pleasure of doing my IAB and AAT qualifications with Eagle Education and they were excellent. Sonya runs an efficient and welcoming business and it was a pleasure to study with her and also my other tutor Sarah.
Excellent support, very quick to respond, and extremely helpful. Thank you
I came to Eagle Education for Level 4 AAT, having had disappointing experiences studying with two well-known and much larger training providers at Levels 2 and 3. The main things that made Eagle stand out from the training providers I had previously been with were the variety of study materials, including the invaluable and easy to read 'Study Buddy'; also a nominated tutor who was easily accessible by phone or email and who provided feedback on practice papers, advice and above all encouragement from beginning to end. The only regret I have is not knowing about Eagle when I first began studying as I would most certainly have used them for the whole of my AAT training.
Great tutorial and very helpful staff. Highly recommended for studying AAT. I passed all my exams.
Easy to use study material, attentive and responsive mentors always do what they say they are going to do. Will be using them again as I continue my studies. Thank you Eagle
Rang before ordering course. Was very impressed with how informative, open and honest they were. Course arrived within 2 days and I live in the highlands. Mentor replied speedily to all requests, and the course material was exactly tailored to the exam at the end. I cannot praise them enough. Eagle lets you do it your way to your timeframe and supports you in your goals.
Excellent distance learning training providers for accounting. Provide up-to-date information relating to your course in accordance with legislation changes. Course materials written in easy to understand format backed up with online learning and other educational materials relevant to your course. Provide tutor support as and when required additionally regular progress tests and encouragement.
The contact was good from the start to the finish of the course. The course material was delivered in good time and contained everything required for the course. There was always help at hand when I needed it. The people were very pleasant and friendly and gave you loads of encouragement.
I studied with Eagle Education and Training Ltd for AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Level 2 to 4. I found the company as a whole very supportive and quick to respond when I required help. I was allocated a tutor who I was able to remain with throughout my studies, this was helpful as they were aware of the best way to assist me if I was struggling with any aspects of AAT. The study material (study buddies) provided were well set out and included clear detailed explanations, which helped me build a broad knowledge of the subjects/exams and progress quickly. Eagle Education and Training Ltd's website contained practice questions, progress tests and mock exams that could be accessed as often and frequently, as required.
The staff are very helpful, and the course is well laid out and really enjoyable!
The best learning provider that I've ever had through my AAT study! my tutor was always there not only for study support, but when I needed advice or encouragement, which sometimes is more important!
Great AAT provider and great value for money
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 131 reviews