Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Read Eagle Education and Training Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Education and Training Ltd:

The Association of Accounting Technicians first Distance Learning Provider of the Year Winner, recognised for delivering excellence. Leaders in providing online distance learning courses for bookkeepers and accountants.

Tell us how Eagle Education and Training Ltd made you happy
Very professional & helpful. Highly recommended.
Eagle staff members were fantastic at every stage as I progressed through my AAT studies. The material is easy to follow and allows you to feel confident before sitting your exams.

Couldn't rate more highly.
Excellent, rapid support and friendly tutors. Study buddies to explain and help work through the course are really good.
I have studied my AAT levels 3 & 4, I have had consistency throughout with my tutor. The study buddy is great as it guides you on what to study and concentrate on, then there is the online learning materials which are a big help as sometimes you understand thing better when listening to it than reading it. Always prompt to get back to you and really helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend :)
I cannot recommend Eagle Education enough. Having studied AAT level 3 with one of the large training providers and found it less than satisfactory, I decided to try Eagle for level 4.
From start to finish I have been impressed. The 'study buddy' is a great idea and the support from my mentor Jo and the comprehensive explanations and feedback from the tutors exemplary.
I am happy to say that I have just passed level 4 and would thoroughly recommend Eagle to anyone thinking of attaining the AAT qualification.
So far I have completed the AAT Level 2 with Eagle Education and then went straight onto Level 3. The Study Buddy is an extremely useful tool and provides a structure to the learning plan. Without it I think I would have found AAT Level 2 much more difficult. On top of that the support that they provide and having a dedicated student mentor really makes the whole process much smoother. I know that if I am having any problems with the material, fitting in study time, motivation or anything else my mentor is only a phone call away. Their charges are also very reasonable in comparison with some other home learning providers who I really don't think have the skill or expertise to match Eagle. Really cannot recommend them highly enough.
Eagle provide an outstanding level of support. The study buddy support is first class and is an additional aid to study. The tutor support is exceptional. I am well pleased with the help, guidance and support received first class in every respect
Great study material and great tuition from the assigned tutor whenever I needed help. Would recommend to anyone who has the motivation to self-study.
I could done my AAT Level 4 on old system 2013
I have been studying with Eagle for just over a year now, and I have always found them to be very polite and helpful. Their marking and response times are very quick, and the staff are always on hand to answer any questions...I had one small hiccup with my course material, but Eagle bent over backwards to resolve it - Top-Notch Customer Service!! :) Thank you for all your support.
I have been very impressed with eagle education, from the moment I decided to contact them, I was greeted by friendly, approachable staff, without feeling pressurised I was given the time to take in the information provided, before deciding on my provider. The materials were delivered very quickly, and were detailed and easy to navigate. The course is written in a way, which allows me to build on knowledge, with lots of practical help. The study buddy aspect has been very useful, the additional online and Moodle aspects have been helpful. The access to a personal tutor, has been vital to my success so far, my tutor responds very quickly to enquiries, with detailed solutions or advice. I have been impressed with the speed at which mock tests are marked, with detailed comments. Eagle have been very supportive in terms of making sure I am ready to sit my assessments, and I feel as if they are with me on the journey. Self study can be lonely, but i always feel that someone is there with me at eagle. I plan to continue with my studies, and would not choose anyone else to help me through my studies.
Studying with Eagle Education has been and continues to be an enjoyable experience. Having not studied for a very long time I was starting this journey wondering if it would be for me. Their Study Buddy system is so well laid out and easy to follow along side the tutorial and work books. The online moodle is also great for further practice and e tutorials. There is also a Facebook group for fellow Eagle buddies if you got a problem or just for support. I can email or phone my tutor for help and receive a response within 1 working day. I thoroughly recommend Eagle Education, I have done AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping and have now started AAT Level 3 Accountancy.
I have just completed AAT Level 4 with Eagle Education. It was quite hard to study and work full time,but had a great support from my tutor and the eagle team. I highly recommend them,if you're looking for a professional and reliable support during your studies and at reasonable price - you've found it!
very helpful and attentive I would definitely do another course with them
Once I'd made the decision to pursue an accounting qualification and then decided to choose the AAT Accounting qualification, I then had to decide how to study (home or class room) and with which training provider.

For me, I decided that home study would suit me as I could proceed at my own pace, I wouldn't have to travel and there wouldn't be the distractions that come with a class room environment (I thought I could cope with home based distractions!)

Choosing a training provider is a big decision... who's best? I did lots of searching on the internet and quickly scrubbed a few providers off my list. I then made a judgement based on reviews from others that Eagle Education & Training Ltd would be the best provider for me.

I'm very happy indeed that I chose Eagle. I commenced AAT Level 2 in December 2015 and by the first week of April 2016 I'd completed my 5th and final exam and having enjoyed the process so much, I immediately signed up to AAT Level 3 with Eagle. At the time of writing (June 2016, I'm approximately half way through level 3.

Eagle provide their own study material, known as a 'Study Buddy', which is excellent. It cuts through a lot of waffle that might be described in text books and breaks a subject down into logical bite-sized chunks. Text books are also provided, but the study buddy guides you through relevant sections of the book as and when you need to refer to them. There is a very good online student zone that contains e-presentations and exercises and as with the study buddy, the e-presentations make even the hardest subject understandable! Most importantly though, you are assigned a tutor/mentor, who are just a phone-call or email away, which ever is your preferred method of communication. The tutor/mentor help to settle nerves with encouragement and sagely advice, whether that be related to subject matter or course progression.

I am fully intending on advancing to AAT Level 4 upon completion of level 3 and I wouldn't consider any other training provider.

One final important point: you don't need to worry about the location of a training provider and their distance from you, as students can use almost any AAT examination centre nationally that is convenient to them, even if you choose an exam centre that isn't run by your own training provider, you will not (or at least should not) encounter any problem, as I, like many other, have done so and continue to do so.

I highly recommend Eagle!
Easy to use training material, excellent tutors, quick response and always helpful. All in all no complaints nothing but praise.
Great Training provider for distance learners. I studied AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting with eagle. Excellent support from a tutor. Very helpful online lessons and Study Buddy made learning really easy. I managed to pass all exams at first time. Defenately recommend eagle
I am very pleased with the services that I have received from Eagle since I've started my distance learning for the AAT. Whenever I have a question or query these are answered rapidly and clearly and I know that help is only a phone call or email away.
I would recommend Eagle to anyone without any hesitation.
I found that the study buddy and the support from Eagle, really helped in passing my AAT Exams first time. Also the way it is taught helps in retaining the knowledge afterwards. Thanks Eagle
The staff are brilliant, they are really supportive and go out of their way to help. The study buddy sets out everything very clearly and has the right mix of theory and practice questions, which combined with good online material makes the topics interesting and straightforward. I would highly recommend Eagle.
Eagle Education and Training Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 125 reviews