eTwist Reviews

Read eTwist Reviews

0800 33 45 379

sales@etwist.co.uk

148 Caistor Road

Tell us how eTwist made you happy
Good company to deal with, very happy with my kite!!
Great product , I use it every day.
A***** seller a pleasure to do business with
Great product for beginners. One happy nephew at Christmas!
Great service - arrived from overseas and all was well!
I was thrilled with my purchase! I got it off E-Bay from this company because I could find this item absolutely nowhere else for the price. I live in America, but the item got here very quickly! I was having difficulty tracking it, but they immediately sent me a link to where my package was when I messaged them. I also liked that I had to sign for my package because there are sometimes thefts in my neighborhood. A great experience and my daughter loved it!
Super fast delivery, no problems, lovely item
Great prices, great service and prompt dispatch.
Excellent product
Genuine product. Good price. Fast delivery. Nuff said.
This was my first time ordering from eTwist. I have placed a lot of online orders in the past but this was the first time I was blown away at the amazing service provided! After I placed my order, within HOURS, the eTwist team emailed me to let me know the item had been shipped and even included a photo of my package so that I would know what to look out for. I have never seen a company provide such thorough service before by including a photo of my actual package and I was thoroughly impressed! My package arrived quickly, which was also impressive as it was an international order. My item arrived well-package and in perfect condition. Finally, they also followed up the day after my item arrived to ensure I was satisfied with everything. Absolutely – I am beyond satisfied! Thanks for the stellar service, great pricing, and overall wonderful experience eTwist team!
First time customer, but friends have used eTwist and given glowing reports, so a good service was expected.... And eTwist did not disappoint. Thank you
Very happy with the whole process and the item purchased is performing beautifully.
Profesional and the correct products at the correct price with the minimum of fuss
Excellent value, quick delivery would highly recommend
Supplied exactly what I needed for my light fitting.
Excellent product, good price, fast delivery. Will use again. Many thanks
Wanted to buy an electronic crossword solver to replace the worn-out 12 year-old one my wife uses (constantly) to beat her mobile phone's on-line scrabble app. Found eTwist UK had exactly the same model from Franklins at a reasonable price with a low cost delivery facility to Oz. Ordered & paid for it on-line with no dramas, got email confirmations and delivery advice over the next few days. Product arrived on time in perfect condition, earning me bulk brownie points with my happy wife. Good Job, Guys.
Excellent service, fast delivery, contacted customer service on a enquiry and Priya dealt with it straight away
Very efficient and fast service. I have no issues.
eTwist is rated 4.86 based on 611 reviews