DroiX UK Reviews

DroiX UK 5 star review on 7th January 2022
Darroll Walton
DroiX UK 5 star review on 21st December 2021
Mr John Crothers
I did buy the Minis Forum HX90 and Droix was doing great in every aspect. Super fast delivery, and if you have questions you get an honest and useful answer quickly. That's the way you want service to be.
Items received the next day and Beelink SER4 is blazingly fast!
what can i say fast delivery class from start to finish would hesitate to use these people again
Purchased a MinisForum HN80 from Droix UK. I contacted them by phone to check that it would arrive with Windows 10 Pro and this was confirmed by email. It arrived quickly and setup was quite straightforward. It runs quickly and almost silently (I am not a gamer or video editor). Overall I am very pleased with the PC and service from Droix UK.
Delivery good and item (mini PC) works great. Can't make any comments on after sales service etc as I have had no need to contact Droix. Would highly recommend.
I recently purchased an EliteMini H90 from Droix, easy to configure what I want on the Droix site, it arrived super fast and it is an excellent mini computer. Great service, great results.
Friendly and helpful staff here, I've made a good few purchases from them, extremely fast postage too!
Delivery and product pretty good. Only used twice so far, but device is pretty loud.
Excellent service. A day or two slower than you originally quoted, but thank you for the super upgrade in compensation!
Good item good price. Delivery company used is a famously unreliable one, but otherwise A*.
cant find games to run on it but it so good
Great products, communication and fast delivery. Will use again!
I couldn’t be any happier with my purchase of the Win GPD Pocket 2. I went for the amber/black core m3 256gb model. I was expecting to have to make some huge compromises when switching between my main laptop and the GPD. I was so wrong! The smaller keyboard was easy to get used to and the specs of this device are really really impressive. So I can continue to be productive whenever I get ideas, and wherever I am. The latest pocket 3 looks even better but I am very happy with what I have for the price I paid. Thank you. Jon
Really helpful customer service, fast shipping, overall very professional, a pleasure to do business with this guys!
Really fantastic little PC, whisper quiet and speedy. I brought it for my studies and my better half to run her business from, which it’s absolutely perfect for. I play very standard platform games which it can handle. There are some excellent reviews on YT which I highly recommend watching before you purchase. All in al I would recommend this PC.
Great service, fast delivery, RG351MP is a brilliant device, would use Droix again.
worth every penny, perfect for office work space.
Super quick support response, friendly staff, quick shipping, well packaged and reasonably priced. Keeping my eye on the handheld landscape and DroiX for my next purchase!
Fast delivery - good item, thanks!
Really awesome service. Fast and effective customer service Tad bit on the pricey side with some devices, but overall great experience. I will purchase from again once newer items become available in the future. Hopefully more competitive on pricing.
DroiX UK is rated 4.85 based on 171 reviews